.: Game time :.

Mijoo's pov :

My statement seem to catch everyone by shock. Everyone was looking at me and gaping.

" wh-what do you mean? " Jeonghan asked with wide eyes.

" you are all propably thinking; Mijoo already got her Appa's left things. Why would she be halmeoni's heiress as well? " I said.

The room gotten silent, which means I'm right.

" I'm not an unfair person like you all. I don't do things to hurt people just to get money. I am thankfully living a happy life; I got Suho oppa and Jungkook and my friends in my life. I feel complete now that I have Appa's will. As a repay for life for clearing a good path for me; I am deviding halmeoni's heir money for all of us. I am not selfish; and I wish the best for everyone. " I finished my speech.

It was dead silent after my words. Halmeoni let out a small chuckle.

" you really are Jihyun's daughter. It felt like I was listening to him just now " her amused smile was directed at me.

" But I'm afraid I don't want that to happen. " halmeoni stubbornly announced.

" B-but Eomma ! " aunt Minyoung protested.

" No means no. My decision is final; Jihyun is the heir. But since he's not here, His daughter Mijoo is the heiress. " halmeoni finally said.

It was so much to take in. I don't want all of this money, I honestly don't. It is the same money and properties that destroyed our family to begin with.
But halmeoni is right; if they wanted te family to be strong, they could of achieved it on their own.

I still don't want to be the reason for another conflict ..

" Eomma .. wae .. " my u cles and aunts and cousins were still shook. Just staring at halmeoni with gaping mouths and pure shock.

" Fools. Mijoo is an orphan ! " halmeoni raised her voice. " she is the one who mostly need money ! And she deserves it because I know she'll spend it wisely ! "

Appa .. what would you do if you we're me now?

" halmeoni is right. It's not like any of you is poor or needs money " Jeonghan interrupted the silence created by halmeoni.

I ran out of words. I didn't know what was right to say at this moment.

Jungkook's hand clapsed with mine, sealing them together then he cleared his throat.

" Mijoo has me; so you don't need to worry about her being alone. " Jungkook spoke.

" Life is unexpected. I want Mijoo to secure a future. " Halmeoni stated.

" and I honestly don't understand why you don't want the money. I thought teenagers loved money at your ages " halmeoni mused.

" halmeoni .. " I mumbled loud for her to hear.

" Hm? "

" It's my money now right? " I asked.

" it indeed is, " halmeoni nodded.

" then I can do whatever I wanna do with it, right? " I once again asked.

" of course. "

" will you give me sometime to think please? I'll text Jeonghan. I really need to go, our curfew is nearing. " I hurriedly said. Trying to escape the situation.

" I see, when wil lyou return to Seoul? " Halmeoni asked.

" tomorrow actually. But I'll visit again, I promise. " I vowed.

" very well then. Remember my words well Mijoo, I am not accepting you donating the money. " halmeoni warned me.

×××××××××××
I let out a stressed sigh.
" Hey, we'll think of something. " Jungkook assured me. " But first, let's go play your Appa's game. " He reminded me.

" Yeah. Let's go " I smiled lightly; feeling excited about Appa's riddle. 

Thankfully the road wasn't too crowded so the taxi ride went by smoothly. Taking us to my rightful house that I grew up in.

Finally, reaching our destination, Jungkook pays the driver and we left the cab; walking to the front door.

" I'm nervous " I admitted.

" Me too honestly. But I'm sure it'll be a great surprise for you. Come on, " He opened the door using the keys that I secured with him. He opened the doot, we were greeted by darkness as usual.

I tirn on the light, the take out the papers from my bag.

Are you in Eomma and Appa's room? Good girl.
Now, you know how much Appa loves mysteries and games. Open the third drawer of my desk.

" next clue is Appa's desk in his eroom. Come on; " I urged Jungkook, running to my parents' room.

My eyes scan the empty, dusty room until it landed on Appa's work desk. I walk over, seeing that there were 4 drawers, I opened the 3rd.

" ok, what are you suppose to find? " Jungkook asked crouching beside me.

" I'm not sure .. " I scanned the paper.

Opened my drawer? Good job. Search for the haunted shack's key.

" dad what the hell? " I commplained.

" what's wrong? " Jungkook raised a brow.

" I think his surprise is hidden where I never went as a child. " I said.

" kitchen? " Jungkook suggested.

" No, why would I not go into the kitchen? " I questioned looking at him weirdly.

" Because apparently you're a very dangerous child. "

" Thanks Kookie " I sarcasticly said making him laugh.

I scanned the drawer that was full of papers and dad's old work materials.
I spotted the old, rusty key. I took it in my hand and showed it to Jungkook.

" This is it, " I nervously said.

" It's a key " Jungkook stated the obvious.

" the outside shack key. The place where I never went to, Nor Mino went to " I stated standing up.

" why not? "

" We thought it was haunted. And Appa always said not to go near it " I remembered Appa's warning about that shack. I honestly don't know what Appa has inside of it because he never let's me there. But today, I'm about to find out.

" Alright then babe, ready to face some ghosts? "

" Hell yeah. This feels like ghost busters " I hurried downstairs in excitement. I can't wait to see what Appa has for me. And I also can't wait to see what's inside that forbidden shack, hoping that the nasty ass gang didn't break it down when they came at us.

" You know Mi, " Jungkook suddenly said. I looked at him.

" I really wish I knew you before. You have an awesome family. "

I smiled sadly " Me too Kookie. Me too "

×××××
W T F  W A T T P A D

this chapter was deleted 3 times because of Wattpad :,( sorry it sucks, I had to rewrite it 3 times and it's frustrating !

NEWS UPDATE ! : A new story coming soon ! Featuring our Mochi, Chimchim and his own version of Possessive Type ! A complete new story that has nothing to do with this book.

Today's question ! : Of you can spend 1 day with your Bias (mention who) what would you do?

Since I'm completely ruined by Jungkook, I'd propably either go to arcade or gym or amusement park with him.

Sorry Chimchim, I wasn't loyal to you ;-;