.: Home :.

Mijoo's pov :

To say it was uncomfortable, was a fucking understatement

Aunt Minyoung was just staring at me with her single eyelidded, slitted eyes with her mouth agap.

" M-Mijoo..? For real?! " she gasped, rushing over to give me a hug.

Well mostly I was the one whose spooning her in the hug in the most awkward way possible.

" you've grown so much ! I just can't believe my eyes ! " she exaggerated.

" Haha .. Hey Minyoung-imo " I awkwardly greeted back.

" look how much you've grown ! You have my oppa's height and muscular body .. " She covered her mouth with her palm.

I honestly don't know if she's sincere or not. Minyoung-imo was always on bad terms with eomma.

" Oh? And whose this handsome young man? " she asked eyeing Jungkook.

" Hello, " Jungkook slightly bowed, " I'm Jeon Jungkook, Mijoo's boyfriend " at the mention of a boyfriend, she gasped.

Oh for the love of fuck ! Why is it so hard to believe that I'M dating?!
My family is just plain weird for thinking I'm gay. Maybe because of my absolutely short hair in childhood? Maybe because I played more rough than any girl?

Or maybe because I have a tough fist since I was little.

" Oh my ! I'm just so happy to see you Mijoo ! Ah, come on in darling. I just prepared some cookies " she invited in, literally pulling me by my arm to the kitchen. She pushed me on the chair and offered the plate infront of me. Soon, Jeonghan and Jungkook joined me on the table.

" Oh my, you're so beautiful ! It's so amazing to see the little devil Mijoo turning into this beauty ! " she exclaimed eyeing me.

Honestly, I didn't know what to feel. It's actually a good thing that I didn't swear at them or do something bad to them.

After my family's departure to heaven, the will that belonged to my parents was gone. No one knew where did the will go, the court and the rest of my family assumed that it was gone with the gang that attacked us.

The accident died down, none of my family accepted taking me in for some reason. Buf I'll never, ever ever forgive them for that. Instead, Suho oppa's dad, Mr. Kyunghoon (idk) is the one who accepted taking me in instead. Because he thought that I was a great influence on Suho oppa and vise versa so he agreed.

I lived with the Kim's family for almost a year and half, before deciding to move here alone to the center Seoul. Suho's parents treated me like their own, buying me everything and anything I layed my eyes on. Not to mention that Suho is practically my mom so he spoiled me badly.

But it never felt the same. I'm so geeatful to the Kim's family. But the Yang's family? Not so much.

" Um .. How's samcheol? " I asked about her husband.

" oh he's doing fine. He'll be back from work in few more minutes actually ! "

" Oh .. Alright " I felt like a stranger in my dad's younger sister's house. Jungkook was uncomfortable like me, as him and Jeonghan were exchanging cold looks.

" how's life in Seoul? " Jeonghan randomly asked.

" It's alright. " I shortly answered with a small nod.

" You're still living with that rich Kim kid huh? " imo asked.
" No, I moved out on my own. " I replied.

" What?! How can you live alone? Don't you know it's dangerous? " she nagged.