.: Something stupid :.

Mijoo's pov :

" I can't believe you're hanging out with him ! Of all people ! " Jungkook complained.

I gave him my judging face " I did not hang out with him, I was in the parlor and he showed up out of nowhere. " I said truthfully.

" Yeah but he was there with you wasn't he? " Jungkook crossed his arms.

" Did you expect me to flee a way as soon as I see him? " I exclaimed in annoyance.

" Yes " was his flat reply.

I let out a sigh " I thought we were over with that Kook. Why do you have to bring it up again? " I asked tilting my head.

He uncrossed his arms " Mijoo, this will never end. It's how I am ok?! I can't help it, I'm a possessive freak. " he growled.

I was taken back by his outburst, I blinked but had absolutely none to say.

He exaggerated a sigh then turned to walk away from me, for the first time in our relationship, it reaches this point.

I stayed frozen in my place for 3 minutes, staring at the direction where he disappeared to.

I looked at my shoes then turned to walk back to the hotel room, head down.

I messed up didn't I? But I just don't understand whose at fault ! I'm not doing anything wrong

I reached my hotel room and and immdiately faceplated on my bed.
I don't care if I had to continue my punishments, because I don't feel like going anywhere.

I felt tears gathering in the corner of my eyes.
No Mijoo! It isn't worth crying over..

I choked back a sob, no it is worth it. Because I'm doing the wrong thing once again and I messed it up.

Why is being a girlfriend hard? And why is dealing with Jungkook even harder?
What am I supposed to do?!

×××××××××
" Mimi .. Wake up " I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder making me groggily open my eyes, not feeling that I want to open them.

Iwas met by Mira's worried gaze " Gwenchana? " she asked gently, sitting beside me on the bed.

I felt my world was red. Not only because I had a terrible sleep, but also because I remembered everything happened today.

" Mr. Han was asking for you during the punishments, I covered up to you, don't worry. " she smiled.

I nodded slightly and covered my face with my palms.

" Mijoo .. Waegurae? Tell me, I might help you " She urged.

" Everything is wrong Mira ! " I suddenly burst out.

" I'm a bad person. I don't even know how to be a girlfriend ! Why does he have to be such a protective jerk and never trust me around anyone?! " I cried out, feeling a lump forming in my throat.

" Jungkook huh .. " she trailed off.

" Mianhae.. I need fresh air " I sat on the bed and tried breathing normally.

" Come on, go take a walk on the beach, it'll help you calm down. Then come talk to me ! " Mira encouraged (where can i find a mira for myself smh)

" I will .. Gomawo Mira, I'll be back in few " I stood up and walked out of the room. I pressed the button of the elevator and waited few seconds till it reached the 5th floor.

I took it down to the zero floor and got myself out of the hotel's lobby, immediatly to the beach.

It was past sunset, I checked the time on my phone's screen, 8:12 pm right now. I have less than an hour before the curfew.

I gazed at the clear waters before sighing.

What was I doing? I'm upset for a really stupid problem. But that's not what it really upset me. What upset me was the fact that..

Jungkook doesn't trust me.

" Yang Mijoo " A familiar voice thag I did not wanna hear.

I whipped my head to give Hyungwon a long stare " did you need anything? "

" Why so cold sweetheart? " he pouted. (aww author is gonna say hes cute since mijoo is mad)

" no reason. What do you want? " I asked again.

" just came here for a walk and then I saw you " He shrugged.

I kept silent, turning my attention the clear water instead of him.

" You know, if I were you, I wouldn't trust Jungkook too muh " He suddenly said.

I snapped a glare his direction " And why do you say that? "

" He did too many things in the past " he warned.

" It doesn't matter, people change. And he changed " I defended.

" then why did he ave a fight with you when you obviously did nothing wrong? " he tried reasoning.

" ... " I didn't have an answer to that.

" see? He might do things to you the way he did to Kim Haneul " he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows together " who .. Is Kim Haneul? "

" Maybe that's for him .. " he diverted his gaze to look behind me, " to tell you, not me " smirking slightly.

I robotically turned to look behind me to see Jungkook, who had his eyes wide.

" Mijoo .. " he trailed off.

I blinked " y-yeah.. ? "

" I'll talk to you later Mijoo-yah " Hyungwon left the spot.

I averted my gaze " Hey .. What are you doing here? "

" I .. Was looking for you." he said looking at his shoes.

It became heavily awkward between us now. I let out a sma sigh

" what happened to us Kook? " I suddenly asked looking at him.

" something stupid. " he answered simply, meeting my eyes.

" then why are we affected by something stupid? " I questioned.

He had no answer. So did I, this question had the answer that both of us seemed to search for.

" You .. Don't believe what that guy said about me .. Do you? " he asked seeming to be nervous.

An idea suddenly crashed into my head " Jungkook .. "

" Y-yeah? "

" You know all about my past, but I know none of yours. Actually .. " I widen my eyes. " I don't even know you too well .. "

His eyes went wide, he took a step forward to be closer to me.

" I-I'll tell you everything .. Just .. Don't leave "

" Might as well start telling me " I felt really bad. And I just randomly remembered that I don't know much about Jungkook. All I know that he is an amazing psychic who knows how I feel and I find my biggest comfort when I'm with him. I love his caring side towards me, I like it how he teases me because I can tease him back. I love having fun with him, I generally love spending time with him.

But I just want to .. Know more about him. About what he did. And why does Hyungwon keep on bringing up Jungkook's past infront of me, as if he wants us to break up.

" Mijoo, I'll tell you everything .. But please, you have to promise me that .. You .. Won't break up with me .  "

I started feeling nervous all of a sudden. Was it really that bad?

×××××
Aw shet. What do you think happened before?

Today's question is ! : whose ideal type do you fit into BTS?
I personally fit perfectly in Jungkook's ideal type and Rap Monster's ideal type.