.: Punish me daddy :.

Jungkook's pov :

" you fucking cockblocker " I growled slamming my fists on the bathroom door.

I hear her laugh from the inside of her bathroom.

" I cannot fucking believe that you'd say that and run away, you fucking coward. " I growled trying so hard not to get hard.

The door was slammed open. Mijoo was death glaring at me.

" I d-dare you to call me co-coward again you bitch ! "

I smirked " If you claim that you're no coward then come here and touch me " I challenged.

" Bitch, " she swore. " if you aren't a pussy then you come and touch me " I felt myself growling.

So a drunk Mijoo is a dominant Mijoo huh?

" I don't mind. " I played along, walking over to her. She had her arms crossed as she waited with an angry look.

Thinking that I'd innocently touch her, I swing her over my shoulder. She wheezed a loud "WHEE" again and swung her legs.

" Stop moving " I slapped her butt.

She gasped " You ass ! "

It was a hectic night. Not the good kind, but the kind where I tried preventing my girlfriend from teasing me.

And god I hated being teased and tested.

" K-Kookie ! " she groaned.

" what? " I groaned back.

" I want Ice cream " she said.

I sit up rubbing my neck. Hot fucking damn. I'm known in BTS for being the muscles, none would actually stand up against me but what the hell, Mijoo is hella tough.

We literally wrestled. Well, mainly me trying to prevent any kind of accidents to happen because she was holding a giant knife that I have no idea why she has it in the first place.

" Mijoo, go to sleep please. " I sighed.

" B-but .. Ice cream .. " she pouted.

I groaned once again " fiiiiine. " Standing up, I stopped frim taking any further steps.

" i don't trust you being alone. " I accused.

Mijoo flipped out " YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF CHEATING?! "

Nope. Like hell I'll leave this lost lamb on her own like this. I swing her over my shoulder for like the 100th time today and head to her room.

I set her on her bed. She looked at me confused " ice cream? "

I sighed and smiled softly " I'll take you out for ice cream tomorrow if you sleep. "

" Promise? " she sniffled.

" I promise. " I vowed.

" Gukkie .. ? "

" yeah ? " I yawned.

" I .. I want .. " she paused, yawning and eyes drooping.

" I want to cuddle " she mumbled.

" anything for you "

×××××××××
Mijoo's pov :

My head hurts like hell. My body also hurts like hell. I feel like I was thrown on rocks more than 10 times.

I groaned in pain, trying to open my eyes without hurting myself more. I felt a weight on my leg though.

I squinted at the weight. Another leg was draped over. I quirked a brow at the sleeping Jungkook beside me. His hand was holding mine in his sleep.

That was really cute. How can he be so cute but infact a buff bullying maknae?

I groaned once again once my head started aching. I sit myself up.

What the hell happened?
Oh .. I got drunk at Mark's house ..
Shit?

Jungkook gonna flip when he wakes up ..

I gently removed his leg from me and let go of his hand. Nature was calling so fucking loudly.

I felt dizzy when I stood up from my bed. I closed my eyes for couple of seconds to regain my composure, taking quite steps to the bathroom.

I did what have to do there, feeling content with the feeling of being sober again. I barely remember shit from last night. I only remember that Jungkook was pissed at me last night.

And hell, he'll be even more pissed when wakes up.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Wetting my hair to feel refreshed, I go out from the bathroom to my closet.

I hate alcohol and anything that has to do with it. Scent, taste and shape. I just hate it. But I hate being teased for being a goodie goodie. But hell, this is the last time I ever drink.

I picked a a white t-shirt and short jeans. I tied my hair in a messy bun and headed to the kitchen.

For someone who got drunk for the first time in her life, I actually feel alright now.

Hmm. Pancakes for breakfast?

××××××××
" Ireona .. " I poked his nose. No answer, he was sleeping like a zombie.

I poked his closed eye, nose, cheeks, lips, anything. But no answer.
How do I wake him up?

I grinned, spreading his arms to his side so he is completely spread on my bed.

With no hesitation, I throw myself at him. Clutching onto his shirt.

I looked up, expecting to see that he's awake but hell to the no.

I stared with disbelief at his sleeping face. Did I maybe tire him this much?

I leaned to his ear " Ireona~ " I whispered.

He only moaned in his sleep as a response. My left eyetwiched.

" Irona Gukkie-yah~ Noona made breakfast " I said again in his ear.

" N-Noona~ " he moaned again. Jeezus .. don't tell me he's gonna have morning wood .. ?

I gave up on being sweet and sensual, pinching the sensitive nipples of his and twisting it send Jungkook up and screaming.

" GOODMORNING SUNSHINE ! " I grinned. He squinted at me while holsing a hand to his pinched nipple.

" ow? " he groaned.

" Well you didn't wake up the romantic way so I returned to the savage way. " I shrugged.

" wait .. please tell me you're sober and normal again " his left eye twiched.

" I'm fine. It must of been hell to you last night " I rubbed the back of my head nervously, knowing that he'll start nagging me.

He took a deep breath " Yang Mijoo. You have to make a blood oath not to drink with anyone but me " his eyes turned sharp. His voice was still raspy from sleeping and his hair was a mess.

I avoided looking at his sharp eyes " I'm never drinking ever again, " I vowed.

" you can drink, but only when I'm present. You know why? " he asked, his hands holding onto my waist and pulling me on his lap.

I was growing nervous with his words and myself as well. His face was in the crook of my neck which was a sensitive place.

" Because you turn dominant and I don't want any human to witness that but me " he breathed.

And I died.

××××
Took me long enough to update :/
How's my cuties doing?

News update ! : I've reached 15+ K votes on this book and I legit screamed so loud when I saw the votes and reads.

Thank you so much ;u;

Today's question ! : Would you rather work as a backup dancer for BTS or be their stylist?

To me it's stylist lol. I get to touch them