.: Feeling jealousy :.

Mijoo's Pov :
Sighing, I stuffed my books into the locker and headed to the cafeteria.
Why the hell am I even jealous over him?
Oh ya know, because he saved me from so many things. Lonely, tears, pain.
But it makes no sense, I thought I was into Namjoon sunbae.
I am so very confused.

I hummed and picked up my tray which consisted of chicken, a cake and can of cola.
" Boo " I shreiked and almost dropped my tray in fear.
Turning around to kick the person who scared me, I stopped once I saw it was Jungkook.
I glared with hatred " Slut "
He chuckled at the new nickname, opening his mouth, trying to speak but was interrupted.
" Jungkookie~ " a familiar too annoying girl clung into the said boy's arm. His face morphed from amusement into annoyance.
" oh. It's the tall girl " Hyuna eyed me up and down.
" oh. It's the fake pole humping hoe. " I said eyeing her back.
I swear Jungkook choked on air in his laughter and wheezed hard.
She glared harshly at me " You're a real bitch ! No wonder why your family left you " she commented snidely.
My amusement dropped into dread. I can no longer see colors all except for red.
My tray fell from my hands as I tried to launch an attack at her, but I was pulled back.
" Yah. " Yoongi oppa appeared and seized her up with his judging face. " get lost, or you'll regret it. " she timidly scurried away, fearing that Yoongi oppa might actually hurt her.
Which is true. I heard that in BTS, Yoongi oppa is the most brutal, regarding the gender he's dealing with.
" Come on you. " Jungkook, who was the one pulling me back from biting her head off, pulled me to our table.
" Yah. Don't you have a better thing to do than stare? " Jin oppa snapped rudely to the students in the cafeteria. Making them all go back to what they've been doing.
Jungkook, literally carried me because I was struggling to go after Hyuna and strangle her, finally set me down on the table's bench and held my shoulders from behind, to make me forced sit down.
" Sheesh. It takes a Jungkookie to stop a raging Mijoo " Jhope oppa comme ted. " scary .. "
" Yeah but she went too far this time. " Jungkook, finally letting go of my shoulders and sitting down next to me.
" I can't bieve you're dating someone like her " I commented eyeing Jungkoom who scrunched his face.
" me? Ew. I don't even like seeing her face let alone date her " he rolled his eyes. " She's a stalker. "
" one of them " I corrected making him try to elbow me but pushed him away.
" where's the rest? " Jungkook asked looking at our empty table that consisted of Yoongi oppa, Jin oppa, Jhope oppa and ourselves.
" Jimin got football practise. V doing god knows what and Namjoon and Mira wanted to talk about something private." Jin oppa explained eating from his jajangmyeon
Private?
Ohhhh. Like a love confession?
Wait.
" You mean Mira got the hots for Namjoon ? " I asked.
Yoongi oppa stiffled in his seat " uh .. "
" Didn't you know? Mira and Namjoon always liked eachother. But for some they never confessed " Jhope oppa said.
Yoongi oppa literally facepalmed at Jhope's careless statement, thinking or more like, worrying for me.
Me on the other hand ..
Namjoon likes Mira huh .. ? I can trust Mira that she'd take care of Namjoon. I can't help but smile smally.
" I wish them best of luck " I stated, a bit confidently.
Was it this easy to move on?
No.
Maybe because my heart changed.

Jungkook's Pov:
Hobi hyung's informations were risky for Mijoo to hear.
But he response actually shocked me and Suga hyung.
Did she actually move on from Rapmon hyung? Or she just refuses to show us that she's hurt?
I felt frustrated. After all, her admiration for my hyung isn't an easy thing to receive from her.
But I'm evil for thanking Mira noona who finally decided to confess to hyung. Maybe that'll clear that Mijoo should just give up on him.
But she already did. Long time ago .. I'm just not too sure what's going on in her head.
" So I guess Mira will be busy for me " Mijoo semi pouted.
" Um .. I don't exactly understand on which one are you pouting for " Yoongi hyung was just as confused as I am.
" On Mira of course. I mean sure, She can date all she wants but .. " Mijoo pouted more, looking like a lost little kitty.
" Mira is my first female friend. "
" But aren't we all your friendsue? " Jhope hyung pouted with her.
" Yes you all are. But Mira is a girl. Like me . " She rolled her eyes " Don't expect me to tell you everything " She said stealing fries from my tray. I pushed the plate of fries infront of her.
" Yeseu. But you only told Jungkookie that you were sick yesterday " Jhope hyung was completely oblivious to her state.
She choked on the fries and wheezed for water.
I tried hiding my red face by turning.to look away from them.
Suga hyung facepalmed again, " Jhope, go home. "
" but doesn't that mean she's closer to Kookie than us? " he pouts.
That's right.
It seems like I'm making progress.
" Jungkook is the closest to my age. Plus, he has the same attidue as me. I guess that's what made us go along well " She shrugged.
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
" Hey guys ! " A wild, gross and sweaty looking Jimin appeared out of nowhere and sat next to Mijoo.
" you're all sweaty. Go take a shower " Jin hyung scolds.
" I was gonna do that. Until a girl appeared at the showers and tried to rape me " Jimin hyung shrugged.
I scrunch my face in disgust " You're havong stalker issues too? "
" Hell yeah. "

Mijoo's pov :
The situation finally changed into Jimin's
Holy cow. I'm so thankful that Jungkook haven't told them that I'm on period.
But that makes me think even deeper, Jungkook for some reason, always seem to find out about me and how I'm feeling.
I womder how he's doing that.
" Jungkook oppa .. " a girl appeared tapping Jungkook's shoulder timidly.
The lad turned to look at her and raised an eyebrow " Yeah? "
" c-can we talk privately? " she asked shyly.
Oh. Confessing?
He stood up and followed her.
" Umm .. What just happened? " I asked.
" Jungkook is humoring her. He's rejecting her for sure " Jimin oppa said taking the stolen plate of fries infront of me.
" Why? " I asked.
" Ehh.. Jungkook just hate all girls for some reason. "
Does that include me as well?
" Yeah. He's been single for the 16 years, soon to be 17, in his life. " Jin oppa nodded.
" Again, why? " I asked confused.
He's great looking. He's got some mad singing skills, not to mention his smile is kind of adorable. How come he was never into a girl before?
" Some girl broke his heart years ago. But he never talks about it " Yoongi oppa stated.
I blinked.
A girl broke his heart?
" yeah but he's completely over her. That was like when he was 8 " Jhope giggles. " cuteu "
His first love maybe?
Aish ..
How could she do that to him?
Wait ..
Yep. I'm jealous ..