.: Love stories :.

Mijoo's pov :

" eonnies.. Jebal .. " Sunmi whimpered.

" Aniyo ! Mijoo's plan is good and you play the most important part ! " Mira exclaimed.

" But I don't want Hoseok-sunbae to think that I like Yoongi-sunbae ! " Sunmi exclaimed.

" You got the hots for Jhoep? " I wiggled my eyebrows. Sunmi gaped and averted her gaze to look at everything but me.

" Ohhhhh " Mira giggled. " seems like we got more couples to kill with cupid arrow " Mira grinned.

" Why did that sound wrong? " I giggled back at her.

" So let's rehearse the plan one more time " I said getting the 2 girls' attention.

" Ok, Sunmi " Mira looked waiting for Sunmi to tell us what she's gonna do.

" I'll approach Hoseok-sunbae, strike a conversation with him, then ask him if Yoongi-sunbae is dating or if he had someone in mind because I'm gonna pretend that I like Yoongi-sunbae " Sunmi said.

" Excellent. " Mira nodded.

Sunmi sighed, seeming burdened with our plan. " What if I failed? "

" You won't. You're natrual " Mira dismissed her.

" Ok .. " Sunmi uncomfortably said.

" Ok, Plan get Kim Areum's crush : start ! "

××××××××××

3rd's Pov :

Sunmi nervously fiddled with her fingers. She felt so burdened but also, she was determined to help Areum's love story to bloom.

But what about mine? She asked herself in her head gloomly.

Sunmi made her way, not so confident, to team 3 meeting place. Today was the last day in Busan and they are preparing to go back to Seoul.

Sunmi spotted her group that she didn't bother to memorize their names.

Jung Hoseok ..

" H-hi sunbae .. " Sunmi timidly greeted Hoseok, trying to sound as confident as possible.

Hoseok smiled brightly; like usual, he was kind of familiar with the girl that greeted him. She was distant but she is also Mijoo's friend.

" Hi Sunmi-ah ! " He greeted nicely.

Sunmi's small confidence vanished with the appearance of Hoseok's angelic smile.

What the hell an I doing here?

" U-uh .. N-nice weather y-yeah? " She stuttered.

" Oh yes indeed ! " he answered still smiling.

" Um .. " she trailed off, forgetting all the sentences she wanted to say to him in order for the plan to work. It went all in vain; she has to improvise.

" Was it .. Fun being Busan for you? " Sunmi asked kind of awkwardly.

" well, the beach is great ! The games were fun but the rules were a bit tight though " he answered.

" I agree. But honestly, it was a great change of scenery. After all, mid-terms are in 3 weeks " Sunmi said.

" Oh ... OH! " Hoseok facepalmed, completely forgetting all about the mid-terms.

" Oh? " Sunmi accidently repeated amused.

Let's just say it was a pretty awkward yet a fun encounter.