.: The Rebels :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Hey dickface ! " Jimin lunged forward and attacked the guy that held Yoongi's collar.

" A-Areum eonnie ! " I exclaimed in shock, seeing my eonnie friend held back by a guy.

" Who the fuck are you people? " I asked in anger.

" Long hair and tall. That must be our target Yang Mijoo " the guy that held Areum literally threw her aside making her stumble and fall, and make his way to me.

" like fucking hell I'd let you " Jungkook seethed, wiping his bloody lower lip. I was slightly scared because Jungkook was bleeding.

Bleeding. Blood. Oh my god.

I was caught in a death grip from behind, I let out a murdering scream at the sight of a bloody Jungkook.

" You little shit " Yoongi, Jimin and V and Jhope we're attacking. Tears sting my eyes as I watch as one of the many guys step on Jungkook's back.

I struggled against the guy's grip, he was at least 2 heads taller than I am, I can barely move a muscle.

" Let go of her." Yoongi growled, in the same position as me. Jungkook's body was on the floor, his face facing the concrete.

No matter how you see it, BTS was losing. They have more guys than us.

" what do you want assholes?! " Areum screamed loudly, trying to attract attention. One of the free guys grabbed her by her hair.

When I say all hell broke loose, it literally happened. Yoongi had a sudden surge of power to push the guy away from him and go literally break the guy who had his hand on Areum's hair.

A hand covered my mouth, I scream into his hand and trash my body around, trying to at least give myself a small chance of fighting back.

" M-Mi-joo .. " Jungkook croaked. The guy stepped harder on Jungkook making my blood freeze.

" trying to save your girlfriend? I did not believe what Haneul and Yuki told me that Jungkook has a real girlfriend. " the guy cackled.

" You motherfucker. " V seethed, with bloody nose. " get away from Jungkook "

" How about I finish it here for Jungkook? " the guy had a large evil grin on his face.

3rd's pov :

The guy slid his hand into his pocket, taking out a metal, shiny object.

" no ... NOO ! " Jimin screamed in horror. He was being held back by two guys.

" The fucking rebels .. I swear to god I'll rip your asses to shreds " Yoongi growled menacingly.

Mijoo, upon seeing the familiar object, closed shut her eyes tightly. With a small deep breath, she bites hard on the hand that covered her mouth, making the male holding her wince in pain and lose his guard for few seconds.

Mijoo turned around as soon as she was out of his grip, holding his other arm over her shoulder and karate-flipped the guy at the guy who was holding down Jhope.

" Motherfucker ! " Mijoo's sight to the boys was terrifying. She had a bloody killing glare on her face at the shocked guy who was trying to take out a pocket knife to finish Jungkook with.

" Hold that crazy bitch " Their leader ordered annoyed.

" like hell you would " Jhope tackling one of the guys that held Jimin, Jimin punched the other guy that held him as well, freeing himself.

Jhope, Jimin and Yoongi lunged at the rest.

" Back off " Mijoo growled at the leader.

" or else what girly? You'll flip me too? " the leader cooed, flipping open the pocket knife, taunting the girl.

" the fucking rebels " she seethed, tears stinging her eyes. " what do you want? "

" What we want is BTS to go down. How pathetic they became when they actually fell in love " The leader cackled.

V, who was sneaking behind the leader, gave Mijoo a look telling her to keep distracting the leader so he can attack.

" the only one going down .. is your ass " Mijoo literally lunged to the front, catching the leader off guard, thinking that she's gonna attack him, he held the knife forward. Mijoo stopped mid-step when V had the leader locked in a death grip.

Mijoo hurriedly held the leader's wrist so hard and twisted it, making a snap sound. She surely broke his wrist. He yelled in pain.

V's grip ceased as he threw the leader like trash from Jungkook.

Mijoo picked up the knife that layed on the ground and pointed it at them.

" you're gonna regret this. " She swore. The unknown rebels; well the one who were conscious scrambled away, leaving the unconscious members to suffer alone.

" we need to take Jungkook to the hospital, hurry ! " Mijoo said, flipping Jungkook on his back. His handsome face was bleeding from several places.

But he had a big wound on his head. Which sent Mijoo into a scared seizure. She crawled away from him, her hand covering her mouth to prevent any screams.

Images of her bleeding family came flashing in her head. Fear overtook her as she watched Jimin carrying Jungkook away, to his car to take him to the hospital.

" Mijoo " Areum immediately came to Mijoo's aid, hugging her close. She can't blame Mijoo for being afraid.

But she was amazing. They were free because of her crazy stunt.

Mijoo's pov :

I was biting on my nails as I wait in the lounge for the doctor to appear. Jungkook needed stitches on his head and other wounds.

I was helplessly waiting. Fear eating me alive, almost making me spazz out and just throw myself out the window.

Deja vu all over. Doctors, patients and nurses came and went around me as I wait, scared for any result. The familiar scene where the doctor came to me to tell me that my family is far from saved.

Please god. Please I beg of you, don't take Jungkook away from me. Please .. he's my everything ..

" Jeon Jungkook's family? " a doctor came from the surgery room.

My heart clenched in the most painful way ever, please. Please ..

" He's alright. We gave him 18 stitches on the head and 6 on the arm. But his head is a little damaged, if he forgets something or someone, it is normal because of the wound. But it's only temporary " The doctor said.

I let out a long breath that I held as tears finally left my eyes to fall on my cheeks. I can feel myself being engulfed in someone's warm hug.

" He's ok Mimi, " Jimin murmured in my ear. " We're all ok. No one is leaving you "

×××××
:"( those rebels bastards )":
To sum it up, today's chapter is about how the rebels finally made their move. Few more chapters to go and we're finished with this arc !

I think some of you are wondering, when will this book be over?
Well, when this arc is over, two more arcs are there. But how many chapters?

I won't tell ;)

Today's question : Favorite rock band?
Mine is Evanescence and Within Temptation