.: Busan (5): Friends :.

Mijoo's pov :
" I can't believe this ! " Mr. Han threw a tantrum.

" You have to believe us Mr. Han ! We didn't do anything ! " Mira said.

" except that I attacked Kim Hyuna, I admit that. " Mira sheepishly laughed.

" Tuan Miranda ! Do you have any idea who that girl is?! " Mr. Han raged.

" she just said her name was Kim Hyuna " I pointed out.

" I know that ! That girl's father can ruin all of our careers as teachers ! " Mr. Han stressed.

" So that allows her to hurt her roommate and send her bleeding to me? " Mira said bewildered.

" I can't do anything about it ! "

" But you- " " It doesn't matter anymore. " I cut off Mira shortly.

" You don't care as long as you have your job. Well, we don't care either. " I said, my temper raising.

" Both of you are punished. No activities at all tomorrow and you will be helping the teachers with cleaning and arranging " Mr. Han decided.

" Whatever ! " Mira let out.

" come on Mira, " I glanced at Mr. Han from the corner of my eyes. " If we stay here, he might even make us wipe Hyuna's poop " I said and walked away. Mira following behind

" that's so unfair ! " Mira complained.

" it can't be helped Mira, the man is scared of Hyuna. " I rolled my eyes.

" Pshh, that spoiled daddy's girl. " Mira rolled her eyes too.

" anywhore, let's go check on Sunmi. " I remind her. " Oh yeah ! "

××××××××
" You're good mate? " I asked Sunmi sitting beside her on the bed.

She lets out a sigh and rubbed her temple " Yeah, I'm alright. "

" you gave me a heart attack when I saw you were bleeding ! It was a scene that you'd see in T.v " Mira exclaimed gasping.

" You're over exaggerating, Miranda  " The girl that helped Sunmi.

" Um .. " Sunmi seemed like she desperately wanna say something

" What's wrong Sunmi-ah? " I asked.

" Ani .. It's just that .. Thank you for helping me out, I heard that you two are in trouble because of me .. " Sunmi lowered her gaze to her lap.

" Not because of you, but because of Hyuna. I'm gonna get my revenge .. " Mira swore.

" I'll talk to Mr. Han and tell him what happened, I'm sure he'll- " " Mr. Han is total bitch for Hyuna. It doesn't matter if she killed anyone because in the end, her daddy is the one who has authority over his work. " I cut her off.

She stayed silent after my small speech.
" You don't need to be guilty, you're thr victim here ! " said the girl that we still don't know her name.

" Exactly ! And plus, it seems like Sana tricked us and backstabbed Mijoo " Mira grumbled crossing her arms.

" it doesn't matter. What matters is that you're ok, Hyuna was harmed by our little monster and we will have to do some pranking tomorrow " I said standing up.

Mira let's out a grin with a small eyebrow wiggle " Ohohoho, I like where this going. "

" can I participate too? " the girl smiled raising a hand.

" I was wondering for a while, what is your name? " Mira suddenly asked what I was curious about.

She cleared her throat with a smile and a small bow.