.: Plans for future :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Mijoo, you can't just act like this forever. " I completely ignored Suho's existance.

Usually, Suho staying over at mine is one of the happiest things ever. But now .. not so much.

" Yang Mijoo, Stop it right there " He stopped me as soon as I was about to open the door to my room.

" Look, " He literally spin my around from my shoulders and gave me a look. " I'm sorry for my behaviour with you. You know I do all of this because I care? " He said softly.

I pursed my lips and looked down.
" Mijoo .. I'm worried ok? " Suho sighed.

" It's fine. " I mumbled. " I understand you're worried and upset .. but .. " I paused.

" But you don't want to move, I know "  he finished for me.

I stayed silent for few seconds before nodding.

" Mijoo .. " he sighed. " I really want you to be safe. These Rebels kids aren't good news. " Suho tried.

I shook my head " they are terrible I know. But I can't simply leave everyone here. Not after I made so many bonds .. I'm attached Oppa .. you know how hard that is? " I asked looking at his eyes.

He locked his gaze with me, seeming to catch up to what I'm trying to say.

" Leave this aside. You told me you needed help with your heiress thing? " he changed the subject, seeming to give up on trying to convince me.

My eyes lit up slightly " Ok so the heiress thing. " I took a deep breath.

" you know how long they've fought over the money. And they still are because they aren't satisfied with me inheriting everything. " I said.

Suho scrunched hid face " your family are a different level of fools "

" I know that. But I'm not fool oppa. My appa's technology shop " I said reminding him of my appa's property.

" Yeah. It's yours now right? " he asked.  I nodded my head.

" I was thinking; perhaps I shouldn't spend the money but invest it instead.   " I begin explaining.

" invest? You're planning to do a big project? " Suho raised a single eyebrow.

I nodded eagerly " I'm thinking of expanding appa's technology shop into something bigger with everything I got. " I said.

" You mean like a small company until it grows bigger? " he calculated like the buisness man he is.

" Exactly. And because my family claimed that the money itself is for their children's future; if the company actually worked out and such, all of my cousins can work with me. " I added.

" I see. That's actually very smart Mijoo " Suho praised, impressed.

" are you saying that I say stupid things? "

" that's exactly what I'm saying " he deadpanned.

I pouted " Pooohhh. "

" So basically you want to start a buisness using your appa's old shop, expand it until it becomes successful then you'll hire your cousins in that. Hm, that means you'll be the CEO " Suho summed up briefly.

I beamed " Yes. I couldn't think of a better way since halmeoni did not accept me deviding the money. So I got this idea randomly " I said.

" brilliant. I'll help out with everything i have. " Suho smiled proudly at me.