.: Morning came :.

Mijoo's pov :
Silence.
I was staring with wide eyes at my cieling. I couldn't sleep a damn wink at all.
Jungkook was sleeping in the living room on the couch. I was wide awake, cursing Jungkook in Chinese, Korean and English. Because of him, I can't fall asleep.
I'll bother you until you marry me.
I let out a mental loud screech and covered my face with the pillow, and let my legs randomly kick the blankets.
I like Jungkook. I really do. But ..
Marry?
I can't even imagine myself dating him and actually be in a real relationship. How can he just easily throw that word?
But ..
Am I actually ready to go out with someone? Or be an actual girlfriend? Orrrr have an actual boyfriend?
It could be fun if it's Jungkook. But annoying at the same time. I can clearly see the future with him will be kind of irritating because of his moody nature. But I'm not the one to talk.
But ..
Just EXACTLY, how much do I like him?
I groaned and sat up, checking the time on my phone, its already 6 am. I rolled my eyes " No point in sleeping anymore. " I mutter and went straight ahead to the bathroom to take a shower that might help relaxing me.
××××××××××××
" You're up early " I eyed the half-sleeping Jungkook streching on the couch.
" So are you. " he mutters with his morning voice.
Ohmygawdwhy
I shrugged and headed to the kitchen " I didn't even sleep "
" are you crazy? You might collapse. " he scolds rubbing his eyes and following me to the kitchen.
" I'm fine. I'm used to this actually. Nothing new " I shrug again.
" I'm using your bathroom " he announces and leaves the kitchen.
I sighed and leaned on the counter.
Wait.
I'm actually in a good mood today. I didn't wake up alone in this scary-quite apartment.
I unknowingly let out a smile. Feeling warmth in my heart.
" What to eat now .. " I utter scanning the fridge's contents.
" I'm back. " Jungkook announces.
" So? You want a red carpet? " I sarcasticly asked.
" that would be nice actually. " He answered equally.
" What do you eat? " I asked looking at him.
He blinked and rubbed his eyes once " Anything really. "
Why does he look innocently cute right now?
Why am I being stupid?
Wait.
Maybe because I haven't slept today.
" wait .. " He stopped and fiddled with his fingers. " can I have pancakes? "
Boi
What are you doing asdfgh
" Yeah sure. " I pretended not to be fazed by his aegyo-tic personality in the morning. Isn't he usually grumpy and a bitch in the morning?
I mixed the wanted ingredients, taking out a juice cartoon from the fridge and 2 cups.
Surprisingly, it was silent. But it was a peacful silence making me let out a small smile.
I wonder if that's how it feels to be living with someone you like.

Jungkook's Pov :
I was in heaven.
And I was shamelessly checking her out again and again. Her botton half is just so ..
I shook my head and kept staring at her while she makes pancakes. I smiled widely, knowing that she's making them just for me.
I was satisfied with the results with her so far. But I just want to progress faster, but I guess I'll have to take my painful time with her.
" Orange juice or milk? " She asked turning to look back at me.
" Orange juice. " I answered. She poured the juice in my cup and set the plate infront of me.
I eyed the pancakes, they look really good.
" I didn't poison it if that's what you're thinking " she joked.
I chuckle " I know. I was clearly watching you "
" Good. Then bon apetit " she smiled and sat down, eating from her own.
I wanted to stare a bit longer at her. Trying to just imagine of that's how is it to live with her.
But how will it be if I was her actual boyfriend?
I bet it will be heavenly. Just a matter of time Jungkook ..
" Hurry and eat. You need to go back home to take your bag and your uniform " she scolds. I snap out of my lala land and start eating, smiling at the great sweet taste of the pancakes.
×××××××××××××
" I'll see you at school " I said getting out of the apartment.
" Yup. See ya " She waved with a dimpled smile " take care " My heart ..
" you too. " I tried to cooly wave her off but failed once my dorky smile apleared. She let out a laugh and smiled equally dorkly.
I headed home sighing in satisfaction. Yes. Just, yes.
Few minutes later, I reach my mansion and hesitated to enter once I saw my parents' car. I rolled my eyes and entered anyway.
Ignoring everyone, I rushed to my room. Taking off my clothes and went to take a shower.
Finishing, I dress up in my uniform and remembered something making me grin.
" a date to the amusement park. I like it " I say to myself. " maybe after school .. "
A knock interrupted my thoughts. " Come in "
My mom came in with a smile on her face " good morning son. "
" morning omma. "
" You weren't home yesterday? " She asked.
" Yeah. I stayed over at- " hmmm... " -my girlfriend's house. "
Mom let out a small gasp and clapped with a bright smile " You never called any female as your girlfriend before ! Is she the one? "
" Yes. Yes Omma. " she beamed at my answer. " Invite her over for dinner "
" later mom. We have a date today "
" then, tomorrow. " she insisted. I grew more nervous, what would Mijoo think of this?
" I'll talk to her first. No problem " I smiled nervously. She beamed " Perfect ! I can't wait to meet the girl that changed my son so much ! " she exclaimed. " but honey, you're gonna be late ! Go on, breakfast is ready "
" I already ate " I smiled petting my tummy. Omma beams more " she cooked for you? How adorable~ "
Guess mom's approval came before even meeting her.
Now, only father's approval.
Ehh
Who cares. I'm dating her either ways.

~~~~~~
Hello !!!!!!
The first authornim note yay me !
What do you think of this story so far? I really do hope you leave a comment~ I also ask for fogiveness of any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes, I am always updating from my phone that has such tiny keyboard.
Anyways, enjoy and have a great day/night~