.: journey to the snakes den :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Mira please- " " SHUT YO' MOUTH UP " I immediately shut my mouth up like Mira ordered me to do.

Our room was a mad mess. Clothes were everywhere, just how much did this girl pack?!

" Look bae, your fam hasn't seen you for so many years. Don't expect me to let you go and meet them like a homeless hoe "

" Ok first, I could care less how many years they haven't seen me. Second, say what bitch? Are you saying that I dress like a hoe? " I raised a brow.

" Ah yeah ! You only put on shorts or jeans on yourself. Why not dresses? Why not skirts? " she dramatically said.

" Mira for the love of Namjoon's dimples, you cannot start that topic with me " I complained.

" I love my Joonie's dimples ok ! But I just don't get why you won't use your sexy figure in the right clothes " she huffed, setting down the eyeliner.

" Because I have no reason to do so ! Hell, even Jungkook likes seeing me in jeans or shorts more than dresses ! " I sassed baxk.

" whatevs. Done ! " she grinned. I finally let my ass get up from the chair that I've been sitting on for the pasy 2 hours. Mira insisted that I do everything her way today, just like the other day when I visited my parents graves.

I sighed and got my sore ass to the bathroom so I'd see how her clothes look on me.

II looked impressed at myself " wow

II looked impressed at myself " wow .. I look like a decent human being " I praised her.

" See?! Now, please let your hair loose and put on this bow " she handed me a cute beige colored bow.

I shrugged and pulled on my hair band, letting my hair flow exactly to my butt.

I really need a haircut. I've propably said that 10 times since the beginning of this story.

I put on the bow next, letting only my bangs frame my face and the rest of my hair is behond my shoulders.

" Wow .. It's so scary how much you resemble a doll right now " she adjusted my bangs then went out of the bathroom. I followed her shrugging.

" And lastly, shoes ! " she exclaimed handing me heels.

Heels

Heels. Fucking heels.

" Wait what? Mira, I'm literally 173 c'm. Why do you want me to grow more? " I asked backing away from her.

" pshh. It doesn't matter how tall you are, heels are made for girls who like being all chic and sexy " she scoffed handing me the heels. I took them with shaking hands.

" Alright. Go on, put them on " she eagerly said.

I didn't want to disappoint her because she worked on me for almost 2 hours and half. I put on the heels and posed at her " What do you think? "

" Perfect ! " she squealed.

I smiled at her and nodded " thanks for this man, you are for sure will be my helped in my wedding " I winked. She gasped " Really?! " she exclaimed excitedly.

Oh. She took me too seriously.

" Absolutely " I promised.

" Yes ! And you'll help me too right?! " she asked. This girl literally has the heart of a child.

" Of course ! That goes without saying "

×××××××××
" Wow .. " gaping and also checking me out from head to toe without missing an inch. Jungkook smiled suggestively

" Me likey "

" Yeah me too " I giggled at his response.

" Ready to go? " he asked.

" Whenever you are " 

" where do they live by the way? " he asked, latching his arm around my shoulder this time, looking cozier than our usual hands holding.

" Well, we'll have to take a cab actually. " I spoke pointing at the cab stop area.

" Alrighty. Let's go then jagi~ "

××××××××××××

I took a deep breath then slowly released it. " Jungkook, "

" Yes baby? " he nervously replied, seeming afraid of what I'm bout to say.

" Let's talk about some things before we enter that snakes den. " I breathed, facing him. He turned tovlook at me seriously the way I did.

" First, we are entering a place that I hate, all the people inside are bunch of assholes. Second, you are entering as my fiance. " I mumbled the last part.

I didn't miss the wide grin that spread on Jungkook's face " Ooooh yeah " He dragged.

" Third .. " I trailed off. His grin fell as he raised a single brow " Third? "

" I .. I love you. Thank you for coming with me, I wouldn't of came if you haven't came with me " I said blushing and looking at me feet.

His form came closer as his arms wrapped themselves around me in a very warm hug. His face was in the crook of my neck since I grew few inches taller thanks to my heels.

" I love you too baby. Very much " he muttered on my neck.

" Let's do this " I breathed.

" Yes baby. Let's do this " he encouraged.

We stepped inside of the house's territory. The familiar house brought back so much memories.

Standing infront of the door. Heart pounding hard inside of my chest as I brought my finger to the bell to ring it.

Few seconds later, the door opened. Making me freeze and a lump former inside of my throat.

" Hello, do you need anything? " the woman asked me, looking confused.

My tongue was tied. My body shook a little as I stuttered.

" I .. I-I'm Y-Yang M-Mijoo .. " the woman's eyes went wide. The plate she held in her hand fell down and shattered into million pieces as she gasped and covered her mouth.

" M-Mijoo .. " grandma stuttered.

" Yeah .. Hi? " I awkwardly greeted.

It was the awkwardest meeting ever. Grandma was looking lively and refreshed. She doesn't look that old either, infact, she looks the exact same when I left them 9 years ago. Her eyes were still wide, mouth agap.

Footsteps were heard as another human being joined.

" Halmeoni ! Who is it? " a girl that seems my age joined grandma as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

" M-Mijoo .. " halmeoni's wide eyes produced tears as she marched forward to hug me.

I yelped when her arms wrapped tightly around my body. " it really is you .. I'm not dreaming .. "

Yeah ..

×××××××××××
Awwwwww another boring chapter TT

Today's question !! : How many piercing do you have?

I got 6 in total. I want to get my 7th but my parents are against it TT all of them on my ears.