.: Hurt You :.

Jungkook's pov :

It was only the anger of the moment that had me. I know what I saw on my phone isn't true. I just know it.

Don't trust your girl too much with males ey? Look what I found~

The images of Mijoo standing with various males were attached to the message. But one particular picture caught me off guard.

I don't know who he is, but he was kissing someone that had long hair, exactly matched with Mijoo's. A tall athletic girl. It looked so much like Mijoo that even I'm losing confidence.

" It's not me, " She had repeated many times.

Why am I losing my trust in her? Maybe because of the 5 days that I forgot because of my injury? Or maybe because recently, Mijoo is acting a little .. cold towards me?

All of these dark thoughts made me lose confidence slowly but surely. I touched the wound on my head gingerly, while staring at the ground.

'She wouldn't do this to me. There's just no way she would .. ' I mentally said.

I miserably laid on my bed. I left Mijoo in the middle of the street. I'm such a coward.

My heart ached. I was on brink of crying, I put my forearm to block my eyesight.

'What the hell are you doing Jungkook? You know it's not her. And you left her in the middle of the street like that .. "

I'm so stupid. I'm doing exactly what I'm not suppose to do.

What the hell am I even doing?

I hurriedly got myself off from bed and picked up my jacket, running all the way from my room on the 2nd floor to the outside world.

I have to make things right. I have to make sure Mijoo is alright and not hurt.

I was in such hurry that I even took off on foot, not by car. It's not far anyway. I was in a panicked rush to get there.

I panted as I stared at the building infront of me. I can do this, I can do it. Mijoo is my girlfriend, my lover and she would never cheat on me.

I gathered myself back and headed up to the 2nd floor. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw that her apartment door was wide open.

I became nervous all of a sudden. Taking hesitant steps inside the apartment. It was neat, everything was in place as usual.

" GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME " that was enough to put me full on beast mode when I heard that familiar scream.

I took off to her bedroom, ripping the door open, I witnessed 2 males with a female surrounding her.

" What the- I told that idiot to keep him busy ! " The girl, was too familiar looking for my liking.

" Run Jungkook ! " Mijoo screeched.

It all happened in an instant. Mijoo was on the ground face planting, her arms were pulled back by none other than the familiar bitch.

I was fuming. Anger didn't even describe what I felt.

They're touching her. And I'm not nice enough to let that fucking slide.

" I thought something was weird, " a new voice joined. I glance back to see Mark, her neighbour, standing there with his arms crossed.

" Ugh, more to interfere " She rolled her eyes. " What are you retards waiting for? Get them ! "

Mijoo's pov :

She was too evil for this world. How did she even plan all of this? I was helplessly pressed on my stomach to ghe ground with her foot on my back. The push they indicated when they raided my apartment in the first minute had me weak, it was a hrd push against the window; the push or my back itself made a crack in my window. Yeah, that's how hard it was.

I have to do something. I struggled to look at the fight between the males.

I felt miserable at this very moment. Why does this have to happen to me when things are finally clearing up to me? Why does one person that hates me, can make me live in hell like this?

I choked on a sob as I felt the pathetic tears swell in my eyes. Clenching my fist and enduring the pain, I convinced myself that I was ok. I am ok, I can fight back. I'm not letting you step on me or ruin my life.

I pushed myself from the floor, only to have Haneul press her foot further onto my back, making me hiss in pain.

A familiar groan in pain woke my senses, I lifted up my head to see that Jungkook was on the ground, clutching the wound on his head.

That was all it took me. A agical boost of power and anger made me pressure myself to get up.

" don't move bitch, " Haneul spat.

I bring myself up abruptly despite the pain that shot in my body foe the sudden move. Haneul was slightly pushed back because of the force I indicated.

I turned around to face her, my back slightly hunched over, I can't stand straight but I'll leave the pain for later.

I launched forward like the crazy person I am, drowning myself in anger as I trap the bitch beneath me.

" Mijoo ! " I hear a loud voice call.

I did not care for anything right now. This girl tricked me, she dared tricking me and try to fuck up my relationship with Jungkook. She injured Jungkook on his head, and injured me on my back.

This is my revenge for this bitch.

Crack!

A loud, shrill scream errupted in the  room as Haneul gasped, tears running fown her face as she clutched her bleeding nose. I get myself off of her.

" M-Mijoo .. are you ok? " Jungkook croak out.

I dropped to the ground and hugged him, crying my heart out.

Please let all of this end. Please ..

××××
I'm not too good in describing fight scenes but I'll sum it up for you cupcakes :

Haneul sent a message with many pictures of Mijoo with her guy friends. But faked one that Mijoo was kissing a guy but it wasn't. It was to seperate Jungkook from Mijoo or more like, for Jungkook to try and break up with Mijoo because he thought she was cheating on him.

The moment Jungkook left Mijoo in the middle of the street, Haneul was already following Mijoo with 2 males from the Rebels. Mijoo was helpless after she was left by Jungkook and returned home. Only to be half-kidnapped into her apartment by the 3 plotters.

I hope that helped ^^ I'm good in writing comedy mostly, not too good in drama and stuff but I'm trying my best.

You know the drill cupcakes ! You ask and I answer~