.: love you only :.

Mijoo's Pov :
" Exo? Exo who? " I asked confused.
" that new guy Kim Jonginand Byun Baekhyun are a part of Exo. " V said.
" Um .. Are they bad? " I asked confused agian.
" Not bad to us. They're in another school. If our school has BTS, their school has EXO. that's how we can put it " Namjoon explained.

" Oh so they have dorks like you who has scary ass rumors about when they infact are bunch of cuties?" I deduced.

" Do I feel offended or flattered? " V wondered.
" cuties you say? " I let out a small gasp when and arm snaked itself around my waist from behind.
" Jungkookie ! Mijoo is here to see ya. " V grinned.

" I can see that " He mumbled, eyes still closed as he snuggled closer to my lap.

" Alright. Let's give the two loverbird some privacy. We'll talk once Jungkook is fully alright. " Namjoon claped twice, getting everyone out of the room. Except for me.

" Jagi .. " he muttered. " Mianhae .. "
I'm so fucking soft right now. I unattach his arm from me and layed beside him, he almost immediately snuggled to me.

" I was so scared that something might happened to you " He whimpered.
" I'm perfectly alright, jagiya. But you're not " I said softly, stroking his hair.

" It's my fault .. It's my fault because I love you and they know it " he said, finally.opening his eyes. Our faces were inches apart.

" It doesn't matter. I know you'll protect me and I'll protect you in return. We're like the perfect combi " I smiled slightly to ease his stress. He smiled at me, wrapping his arms around me.

" Kook stop you're hurt and I'm very heavy " I said.
" no. I want to believe that you're safe here with me " He mumbled.

" But I really am. " I assured him.
" But I'm scared .. Please don't leave me noona .. " and I melted.

" Noona will never leave you, Jagiya~ " I cooed being so damn soft right now that it hurt.

" Are you hurt anywhere? " he asked quitely.
" Not even a scratch. You know, your noona is so fast they can never catch her " I smiled, hiding the fact that I was almost caught but fate decided to be kind to me and send me Seola.

" I'm happy that you're unharmed.. But don't leave me side ever again until we solve this problem. " he mumbled.

" Alright. " I just agreed with his words. I know he's saying this out of worry and because he wants me to be safe.

" Really? You'll stay with me? " He snapped his eyes opened, waiting and full of anticipation.

" Yes Jungkook. If it's for few days, it's fine. " I have a feeling that staying away from Jungkook will make him more possessive in this time. Maybe becoming closer to him can solve both my safety and his sanity plus his trust issues.

" Finally " He sighed in relief and put his forehead on mine, closing his eyes and hugged me close to his wounded body. I responded by awkwardly putting both of my hands on his cheeks.

Jeez Mijoo. You're having a romantic moment with your boyfriend and you can't even respond correctly you awkward sack of potato.

He seemed to fall asleep because his breathing became soft and steady. I smiled at his cuteness.

My very first boyfriend. My very first real love.
I deeply hope this will last. I never felt this loved before.

All of these events made me realize how much Jungkook cares for me. He doesn't trust anyone with me because he was worried 24/23. He always apologize for any fight, even if it was my fault, meaning he wants this relationship to last like I do.

I closed mt eyes, enjoying that I'm now safe with him. And trying to forget all of my worries.

Because I have Jungkook and BTS who love me and care for me. I appreciate that.

××××××

Jungkook's Pov :
" they are so cuteu .. "
" Lucky son of a bitch .. "
" I'm ready to die for a cuddle with Mijoo "
I groggily opened my eyes after hearing the last comment. I only tilted my head to the angle where I can see who disturbed my sleep.

" Hi Kookie ! " V hyung greeted brightly.
" Shhh .. Mijoo is still sleeping " Jimin nudged him.
I looked at my position with my girlfriend to see myself tangled up with her.
What was even worst that one of her legs was literally between my legs, making contact with my crotch under the blanket.
I surpassed the moan that almost threatend to come out when she slightly moved the leg between my legs.
" we just came to check on you two " Jimin smirked.
" You checked so now get out. " I said with absolutely no regret so I can touch her without them seeing us.

" Ok fine. " V pouted. Jimin pulled V seeming to know my situation.

I let out a small sigh and stared at her. She was heavy sleeping at the same position that we fell asleep in.

Her leg shifted more upwards making me slip out a small moan. Fuck, this is too arousing.

I pressed her more to me, trying to feel a bit more of her