.: Never ever :.

Mijoo's Pov :
The room was dead silent.
After the small -or big- fight near the mall, I let the boys and Mira come over to my apartment.
Well, Jimin had a small cut on his arm. Namjoon and Jin were unharmed. Jungkook on the other hand, had a cut on his lower lip.
" That was too reckless for you to just attack ! " Mira scolded them in anger. She had them all seated on the couch like guilty elementary kids.
" Yeah but you saw what they were doing ! " Namjoon sunbae protests.
" Yes but seriously ! Mijoo was literally charging her powers to attack but you guys frightened us by appearing out of nowhere ! " Mira exclaimed and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.
" Mijoo alone can't take those 2. They're males after all. Plus, they were tailing you 2 for a while " Jimin explained shrugging
" why the hell would they tail us? " I asked confused.
" They know you 2 are related to BTS " Jin oppa replied sighing.
" And how is that a problem? " I asked raising an eyebrow.
" BTS had bunch of fights in the past. Those 2 were part of some those fights that we won. Guess they were out for revenge " Jungkook rolled his eyes and winced a little when his lip started stinging.
I pursed my lips and furrowed my eyebrows.
This Jungkook is so reckless. He was shockingly too rough in his fighting, he almost killed the guy.
" Yeah yeah. Let's just all cool off and head home " Mira announced.
" I agree. " Jimin stood up " Ugh. Mom is setting me up tonight again "
" Good luck bro. " Namjoon stood up and looked over at Mira a bit desperately.
" Namjoon oppa. " for the first time, I speak and call him as a friend. " can you take care of Mira for me? I'm gonna help Jungkook with his wound. " I stated with a small smile.
Namjoon seeming to catch on to what I said, nodded " of course. "
Mira was a stuttering mess as Namjoon dragged her behind. Jin chuckled " Good job Mijoo. They need that badly. "
" Aye. Noona is gonna run again " Jungkook said sarcasticly.
" Oh hush you. I think I cleared lots of things to Mira, she won't run away. I guarantee. " I crossed my arms and watxhed Namjoon, Mira and Jin plus Jimin getting out of the door.
" Don't let Jungkook do anything to you " Jin oppa warns playfully.
" I'll kick him, no worries. " I chuckled and closed the door behind them.
Jungkook sat quitely at the couch as I got the first aid kit and sat infront of him.
You're Jungkook's girl aren't ya?
Am I?
" Ow .. " he flinched away when I dabbed the clotj a bit hard on his wound.
I scooted away in embarrassment.
He's in love with you !
Is he?
I shook my head and tried to scoot closer to help heal his wound but whenever I look into his eyes, I feel like running away.
I wonder if that how Mira felt?
" yahh. Gwenchana? " Jungkook waved a hand infront of my face.
I snapped out of my lala land and let out a sigh. " mmhm. "
" Pabo .. " he commented.
" Like you're the one to talk, " I glared playfully at him. " You take your fights too seriously boy, it might kill you one day "
" I don't. " he stated.
" but you did today " I argued back.
" I did only today. Because he had you " He mutters.
Ok seriously stop.
How am I suppose to let my brain wander? And to where?
But I'm certain that my heart was a mess.
" I can fight you know " I said and scooted closer to dab the small piece of cotton that had alcohol in it to his wounded lips.

Jungkook's Pov:
The closeness is making my sanity slowly slip away. I tried as hard as I can to loom away from her, but I couldn't. I ended up looking at her again and again.
" I can fight you know." She said, cleaning the cut on my lip.
The feeling of her fingers press against my face was too much.
" But who was he anyway? " she asked me, taking a plaster aid to stick on my cut.
But I noticed something. Something that made my blood freeze this time.
" what the fuck is this? " I asked pulling her collar down to reveal a small mark on her neck.
She, however, seemed shocked by my behaviour. Pulling away in shock, she holds her collar up and glare at me.
" Th-this is .. "
I feel my heart growing heavy. Is she seeing someone?
" did that fucktard do that to you? " I stood up, letting my anger and jealousy take over me.
She closed her mouth, she almost spoke but I think she's hesitating, which made me grow angrier.
I slumped back at the couch and put my hand on my face.
What the fuck are you doing Jungkook? She's not yours to begin with. How can casually touch and ask her like that?
Of course, because I'm selfish.
" Mianhae .. " her small voice made my hand slide down from my face to my lap.
" Ani .. I'm the one whose sorry .. I thought that asshole did that to you .. " I mutter.
" it was done by an asshole. But not that one .. " She hesitated.
My face hardened " who? "
" um.. " she fidgets and decides to sit down next to me. " Would you keep it a secret? " she stuck her pinky finger out.
I interwinded mine with hers and nodded mutely.
" I .. Guess I'll tell you about my last life .. " she nervously fidgets.
I was mentally shocked. After all of these months I've been waiting, she's gonna finally tell me?
" I .. Was barely 8 when it happened. " she took a deep breath.
" My mom was my angel. And my dad was my hero. " she said.
I gulped and listened carefully.
" Sometime in the past, there was that criminal gang in Busan that kidnapled many, killed many, robbed many. " she listed.
I nodded. I remember my father used to talk about the news back when I was in Busan. I was 7 back then.
" Just how fucking unlucky we are, their target was us. Because our house used to be so modern and fancy.. " she chuckles dryly.
" They came in the middle of the night. Immediatly shooting .. Mom .. And Mino.. " she paused, tears sliding down her face.
I tried swallowing the lump in my throat, " and it was dad next. They told him to bring every expensive item in the house. " she tried holding back her tears and wiping them, but more seemed to appear.
" Appa didn't give them anything .. They killed Omma and my dongsaeng .. How would he ever cooperate with them? " she balled her fist.
" I remember appa's scent when he held me closely, trying to cover me away from the bandits with all of his might .. Until they pinned him down and grabbed me. Saying, that I'm supposedly the most expensive thing in the house .. " she choked on her tears.
I can only wrap my arms around her. Trying to ease her pain but it's impossible. How can someone like her actually smile and try to move on and live on? I held her tightly and just gently rocked her back and forth.
" a-and in the end .. The police came too late .. I lost my precious family .. A-and .. My female trasure as w-well .. And th-that explains th-the mark .. "
I stopped rocking her as I tried to let that info sink in.
Female treasure?

My arms limbed by my side as I stare blankly at the wall infront of me.
They took it all.
I was in state of rage. No, actually insanity.
" Jungkook .. " she softly calls my name making me only more angry.
" Hey .. " she pulled my aleeve, trying to get my attention to which she succeeded.

Mijoo's Pov :
This boy is scaring me shitless right now. One moment, he was caring and compassionate and comforting me. Now, I can clearly sense the anger radiating out of him, miles away. Just by looking at his eyes.
My heart felt a bit lighter after sharing my story. It feels like a burden has been lifted off of me. Because I'm sure, for once in my life I wasn't so sure like this, but I trust Jungkook with all of my heart.
" Hey .. " I pulled his sleeve for his attention to which directed his angry eyes at me. I flinched at the look. But it was soon eased and replaced by the blank one he usually wears.
" I .. I hope my story didn't scare you away .. " I tried joking. But he didn't take it as his intense eyes were fixed on kine making me feel very nervous and flustered.
" Never repeat that sentence again, Yang Mijoo. Never ever. " and with that, I thought I lost myself. But in fact, what I lost that moment...
Was my very first kiss.