.: Where I Belong :.

Mijoo's pov :

" your makeup? "

" check "

" Hairbrush and girly products? "

" check and check "

" Sexy lace underwear to wear infront of Jungkook? " I gave him an unimpressed look at his sentence. He pouted.

" I wanna see you in laces though .. " he mumbled sadly.

" what's the point anyway? " I asked back, throwing the last sweater in the suitcase.

" Yeah you're right, it'll end up being ripped up by me anyways. " I gave up on arguing with him over this but smiled in amusement.

I was back to my small apartment to pack for our trip to Busan. I was pretty excited to be honest.

" Okay, I'm done Kook. " I beamed at him. He smiled back at me and zipped the suitcase for me. Picking it up with ease so we can get out of the apartment. I locked it with my keys, making sure the door won't open.

" Alright, shall we go? "

+++

" Mijoo sweetheart, did you take your medicines? " Jungkook's mother asked.

I nodded " Mmhm, I did. " I replied. Feeling thankful that she keeps tabs on me.

" Good girl. Ahh, I need to go check on Junghyun and Youngji's preperations and go bring my designs and- ahh, why is today so busy? " I smiled at her mumbling, she was rubbing her nose bridge in stress.

" I'll go check on Junghyun oppa and Youngji eonnie. And call Mr. Jeon to see what he's up to " I volunteered to lessen her stress.

Her eyes lit up " you're such an angel Mijoo ! Thank you, can I also ask you to remind Jungkook that he should bring the ring from the jewelry shop? " she beamed.

I smiled widely " of course ! Anything else while I'm at it? "

" No, thank you dollie. Ahh, so happy to finally have a daughter." She beamed, clapping her hands. " Now excuse me, I'll go pack the things I need. " I nodded at her with a salute.

I leave the hall to Youngji and Junghyun's room, taking my sweet time since I was walking slowly.

I feel alot better when I take the medicines since they're pain-killers.

I reached the wanted room and knocked the door, waiting for few seconds. The door was thrown opened by Jungkook?

" Kookie? " I asked confused.  I thought Jungkook was packing in his room?

" Mijoo ! Uh .. what .. what brings you h-here? " he stutters.

I raised an eyebrow at him " I'm here to see eonnie .. and you? I thought you were packing? "

" um .. I'm here to take something from hyung- " " MIJOOOOOO ! " Youngji literally pushed Jungkook and came to gently hug me.

" I can't believe you're finally here to see me ! " She grinned.

" Yeah .. um, eomma said to check on your progress in packing. "

She pouted " so if eomma didn't tell you to check on us, you wouldn't of came. "

" Anyway ! " I changed the subject awkwardly. " Jungkook your eomma said don't forget the ring from the jewelry shop " I remind him.

" of course not ! " Jungkook shook his head. " I'm heading there now actually with hyung and noona. "