.: My girl :.

Mijoo's Pov :
" stop hogging her to yourself " Mira pouts.
I stared weirdly at her.
" Umm .. What? " Jungkook asked.
" You two are always together ! I want Mijoo for myself today " She pouts.
" Are we ? " I wondered looking at the Kook standing beside me. He shrugged " are we?"
" Oh ya know what. " I remembered that her and Namjoon confessed, so I want to know if it's true or not.
" Let's go buy Big Bang merch. " I announced grabbing her hand. She squealed in delight " I love you Mijoo ! Let's go ! "
I also remembered that Jungkook was ignored by us so I turned to look at a very annoyed Jungkook, literally glaring at Mira.
I stiffle a giggle " Kook ! " he turned his gaze at me. I raised a hand and waved, " Take care ! "
To which he responded with a small smile and a nod.
" to the mall ! "
××××××××××××××
" Come on Mira. You've been gazing at him with your rape face for the last 10 minutes " I exclaimed.
" Shush you foolish girl. G-dragon-sama is worth being worshipped " she said with a "hmph" and hugged the posted od GD closely to her.
I sipped from my cola " Yeah yeah. I prefer Taeyang though. " I shrugged.
I remembered when Jungkook sang Taeyang's song as an apology to me when we fought. I smiled at the thought.
" Hey that eeminds me " I started leaning on the table. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow
" What happened with you and Namjoon sunbae? " I asked trying not to sound too eager or anything.
She literally hid her face behind the poster ans let out a huge sigh.
" What? " I asked confused.
" I'm so stupid Mijoo. As soon as he said he wanted to date, I ran away " she mutters looking doen at her lap and setting the poster down.
" Seriously? Why did you do that? " I asked in shock.
" I-I felt so shy and .. " She struggled. I raised an eyebrow " And? "
She didn't meet my eyes as she speaks, " do-don't you like him? "
I choked on my cola and my air in pure shock. People gave me weird look.
" Are you fucking with me right now? " I said in anger, wiping my mouth.
" You've been into him for 4 years, and that's your decision? Mira, get your shit together. " I said in anger.
" B-but .. "
" no buts ! Your excuses are lame and propably hurt Namjoon sunbae as well ! It doesn't matter. I don't like him that way Mira. And your excuse is a bit far to believe, so what's the real one? "
" ........ I don't know anymore .. " her lower lip trembles at my harsh words. " I'm scared .. Too scared to date .. "
" but why? Sunbae is fine? " I asked.
" He is .. But men always seem to be different when you date them .. " she hesitated.
I can only say that she is traumatic.
" what happened? " I asked softly.
" 2 years ago .. I dated a guy named .. " she shivered. " Seonwoo.. " she gulped.
" after our 1st anniversary.. He kind of .. Forced himself on me without my premission.. " I gaped at her words.
" A-and then left without a trace .. " I can clearly see that she was choking back her tears as she hugs the poster for comfort.
I hold her hand " Gwenchana. If anyone tries touching you with no premission, I'll have the credit of murdering them. "
She smiled despise her fear " I don't know why. I hated all girls for always being bunch of whiny bitches. But for some reason, I feel like losing you will be more painful than being raped. "
I tightened my hold " Mira .. "
" Mianhae .. I'm being too emotional .. "
" Yahh.. You and I are on period, what'd you expect? " I chuckled. She along, giggled with me.
" And for the record Mira .. " I hesitated. " I .. I was forced into that as well.. " I whispered.
" .... " her eyes widen " what do you mean? You dated before? Oh no nono.. "
I avoid looking at her and decided to trust her with this secret. " you didn't expect criminals to just leave a little girl unharmed right? I wasn't killed. But I payed the price against my will, with my body "
She gasped loudly and this time, she held both of my hands. " Mijoo. "
" let's protect eachother from now on. " she decided.
I smiled smally, trying to gather my courage " Yes. Let's. "
" But you do know that Namjoon sunbae isn't foolish to do sich thing right?" I said.
She nodded slowly " I'm aware of that. He's too deep and caring despise the rumors about him. "
I smiled " come on Mira. He desrves a chance. "
" like you're the one to talk " she smirked. " Neglecting Jungkook like that "
I raised an eyebrow " what about him? "
" He's obviously in love with you " she rolled her eyes playfully.
" uhh .. " I tilted my head. " come again? "
She gaped at me. " And you dare call me foolish ! " she facepalms.
" What? " I asked annoyed.
" Lookie. Jungkook is in love with you " She emphasizes making me scrunch my face.
" Why? "
Once again, she facepalms. " Oh my .. "
" Oh come on ! " I groaned in annoyance. " can you like, explain? It isn't even obvious. Not even a little. How did you just decide that? " I asked.
" hmm .. " she smirked. " Let's talk about that later Mimi. Because someone is approacjing our table " she whispered.
The chair next to me moved and there, sat a guy in all his cocky glory. True, he's handsome.
But I can feel I'm gonna kick him in the ass very soon.
" Hello girls " He greets with a smirk.
" Hey " His friend seemed a lot quiter than the one sitting next to me.
" Can't you 2 see that we are busy? " Mira stated the obvious with annoyance.
" Not really. But you can be busy now that were here " the guy next to me winks.
I stiffle the urge to just smack his face endlessly and watch him beg for mercy.
Mira gave me a look " Come on Mimi. We don't fit in here no more " she said glaring at the two agitated.
" awwe. How adorable "
Mira held my hand and dragged me.
" You should of just let me pound their faces " I said in anger.
" No way girl. You're one and they're 2 bulky ass guys. " She scolds. " Fights are not made for girls. "
" you're right. Fights are made for me "
" Yang Mijoo .. Jjinjja .. "
Reaching Mira's car, we dump the shopping bags inside and lock the trunk.
I was shockingly, and harshly pulled backwards into someone's chest. My back against it.
" You're pretty cute .. " The same fuckboy who sat near me there, purred.
I growled and gathered all my strength to karate flip the fuckboy and teach him that I'm no ordinary cute girl.
" you're Jeon Jungkook's girl aren't ya? " The other guy said holding Mira. She looked terrified, I grew angrier by the second.
" Hey fucktard. " A new voice joined. " If you know that she's my girl, then it'll be wise for you to unhand her. Unless you wanna die " a raging Jungkook appeared, along with a raging Jimin and Namjoon and Jin. Ready for a huge fight.