.: Like a Real Family :.

Mijoo's Pov :

" This one looks so cute ! " Jungkook's mother gushed.

I smiled awkwardly at her, I eyed the dress she put on me.

It was a cute, but short dress. It was a simple sack dress that went 2 inches above my knees. Black colored.

" It's so simple but looks great ! You're tall and have a great body shape, this dress works great for you. " she nodded satisfied.

I smiled at her energy " I like it. Thank you "

" No problem ! I designed it thinking of you ! "

Wow.

" Eomma, hyung is here " Jungkook entered the room to tell his mom.

But then his eyes fell on me, making my inner potato come out like a raging bull. Do I look ok to him?

" What do you think? You were right about having it simple Kookie ! " His mom said beaming.

He smiled at his mom " Mmhm. She looks great " thank god I do.

" Junghyun is here already? I'll go greet him and his fiance. Mijoo hon', put on these flats then the two of you come to the dining room ok? " His mother rushed out to see her older son.

The silence was awkward to me, I turned to pick the flats she picked for me but Jungkook had other plans.

" Can I just rip this off? " he suddenly growled, tugging on my dress making m slightly surprised at the quick change of behaviour.

" Jungkook what the hell- " he cut me off by kissing me, roughly. His hands held on my hips to push me into him as he dominate the rough kiss.

I kissed back, but I was slightly intimidated by how rough he was being. He grinded his body onto mine making me slightly gasp into the kiss. He took it as a chance to let his tongue slip inside my mouth and wander.

Ok this is suppose to be gross to have someone else's tongue inside my mouth but what the hell I'm not hating it all.

" Fuck " he panted pulling away. " I'd jump you right now " he said through gritted teeth, as if he's trying to controle himself.

I felt flustered. My cheeks felt hit as I avoided his eyes kind of shyly " s-stop. What's with you today? "

" You made me like this. " he breathed, planting a kiss on my cheekbone. " You made me like this Mijoo. " He repeated.

" Awww you're gonna do it here? How naughty " we both jumped at the voice.

" Youngji noona " Jungkook acknowledged.

" Hello .. eonnie " I nervously greeted, blushing.

" hello kids~ be kind enough to join us at dinner now hmm? " she smiled bluntly.

Jungkook radiated irritation. You can tell just from looking at how his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

" fine. " we followed after her to the dining room.

" Gukkie ! " Junghyun greeted excitedly.

Jungkook smiled " Heya hyung "

" and Gukkie's yeojachingu~ " he greeted me as well.

I smiled shyly " hello "

" Come on kids, sit down. " Jungkook's mom urged.

" So the wedding is next week " Junghyun suddenly announced.

" Ahh, I can't believe you two are finally getting married " Jungkook's mom beamed.

" you two sure took your sweet time in dating " Jungkook's dad said looking kind of irritated.