.: Suho :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I got in the passenger seat while Yoongi oppa drove.
The ride was quite and comfortable. Not like when we came because it was loud and dull of the boys.
" So Namjoon huh " Yoongi broke the silence.
" what about him?" I suddenly became defensive
No way .. Don't tell me he-
" you're into him aren't you? " he said.
I choked on air " What ! "
" Hah. I can confidently state that you're into him "
" h-how did you k-know? "
" So you're not denying it " He stated.
" It's no point to deny it. You're confident aren't you? " I commented back.
He curved a smirk " True that. "
I stayed silent " oppa? "
" hmm? "
" can I ask whose Namjoon-Sunbae's crush? " I asked nervously.
" why? "
" I feel so curious " I complained.
His facial expression hardened. " You don't need to know that "
" B-but.. "
" It's pointless Mijoo. It won't make a difference. " He cut me off. " You need to get your shit together "
" Easier said than done .. " I mumbled.
" How bout liking someone else? "
" again, easier said than done. " I repeated.
" What if I say that there is someone who has their eyes on you? " he smirks.
" Who could possibly do? "
" Who could possibly not? " He retorded. " I would totally go for you. But since he's a close friend, I'll quit "
I gaped at him. " How .. How can you be so blunt? "
He shrugged while taking a turn " It's in my nature. It what makes me so amazing " be saod egoisticly.
" I thought your legs are what makes you so amazing "
" That too kittykat. That too "
" But .. Who is that girl? " I wondered again.
" Mijoo-yah, " Yoongi paused seeming to be thinking. " to me, that girl isn't close to your level " He smiled his cute gummy smile.
I blushed and couldn't help but smile " Gomawo .. I feel better "
" You should. And you shouldn't let a guy to crush you self's confidence. Also, Namjoon is into her for almost 4 years now " Yoongi stated.
I hummed.
Bummer ..
" Anyways. This is your building right? " He pointed at the building.
I nodded with a small smile " Gomawo for the ride oppa. I'll see you in school " I said.
" Yup. Will do "
I got out of the car with one last wave, Yoongi oppa drove away. I made my way to the building and climbed the stairs to the 1st floor where my apartment exists.
I stopped and stared in shock at who was standing.
Of course y'all know its Suho
But damn.
He changed.
His eyes met mine and he sighed in relief, hand running through his hair " Yang Mijoo ! "
" Kim Junmyeon ! " I ran and tackled him in a big hug. Funny, I'm actually almost his height
" Yahh... " He breathed detaching himself from me and eyed me up and down.
I striked a pose of course.
" You grown so much .. " he gasped out.
" Of course I did ! Last time I've seen you was like 2 years ago. " I smiled at him. " Do I look ok? "
" ok? That is an understatement .. " he brought me in another hug. " I should be worried now. All of those boys will be after my daughter .. "
I laughed at his silliness " Oppa is so silly "
He let go of me so I can unlock my apartment's door. I motioned for him to enter before me as I helped him with his luggage. As he had 2 small sized suitcases and a laptop bag.
" You're one person oppa. Why bring 2 cases? "
" oh. One of them is mine, the other is yours " He smiled.
I tilted my head in confusion " huh? "
" You didn't think that Suho oppa would come to Mijoo empty handed right? "
" Oppa seriously .. You spoil me way too much .. "
" Of course I do " he pat my head and looked around the apartment. " It's very nice and neat. Very Mijoo like. " he complimented.
" Gomawo oppa. I bet you're dying for a shower and some food aye? " I seduced.
He made a dramatical face " Oh my .. Music to my ears .. "
" there's the bathroom. I'll go prepare something to eat " I smiled widely and he nodded, unzipping his suitcase to take out some new fresh clothes.
" take your time "
I headed to the kitchen and thought a bit hard.
Hmm ..
" Oppa ! "
" Yeah?! "
" What do you wanna eat? " I asked loudly.
" Kimchi spaghetti ! " was his reply.
" umm .. What? " I muttered to myself.
" How do you make that? " I asked again loudly.
" mix spaghetti and kimchi together ! "
" but that's a weird combination .. Oppa .. What have they been feeding you? " I mutter taking out a new bag of spaghetti and boiled some water, putting the spaghetti in the pot.
I prepared some kimchi (author only knows how to make spaghetti humans) and put it in a bowl. After the spaghetti is ready, I mixed the spaghetti and the kimchi together.
I stared weirdly at the mix
" oh well. " I shrugged and put some of it in a plate and git chopsticks ready at the table.
" Oppa ! Food is served ! " I called.
Suho oppa came in literally shining. With a bright smile and new clothes, he sits down and break his chopsticks apart to start eating.
" aren't you eating?  " he asked.
" I already ate with my friends " I sat at the chair next to him.
He smiled again " Ahh.. Mijoo has friends now "
" Yes. I actually met a new friend today .. She's very talkative though .. " I trailed off.
" Thank gods you have a female friend " He sifhed in releif.
I pouted " I prefer befriending guys though "
" But you need a female friend. At least one is enough "
" yeah yeah. Oppa can you just eat "
×××××××××××××
" Ok. So I got you bunch of souvenirs from Hawaii, Jeju, Busan and Kyoto " I gaped at him.
" Holy crap. You travel alot. " I gasped.
" Yes I do. But it's very tiring " He rubbed his temple and sat on the ground next to me. " I'm glad you don't have to go through it "
" Oppa .. " I pitied him. His dad is so forceful when it comes to work, he rarely give him a break.
" but it's alright. When appa heard I wanted to visit you, he agreed to give me 4 days off " he smiled brightly.
" but that's too short ! " I complained.
" But it's the longest vacation I had " He chuckled.
I pouted more " I'll make it the best vacation. I promise "
" I'm looking forward to it. Now, open your presents "
I grinned in excitement and unzipped the suitcase.
Oppa mostly bought clothes for me.
" You're gonna have to wear a dress one day. " he deadpanned before I can say anything.
I barked a laugh. " you read my mind "
He laughed along with me.
I picked up a cream colored simple dress. With a peach colored ribbon in the middle. I gap at it.
" Yes. Oppa.. Just yes " I nodded in approvement. I wasn't a fan of dresses, but I loved this one.
I picked a small white box and opened it. Seeing a device inside, I turned to look weirdly at oppa.
" It's an Iphone 6. You need to get rid of that thing you're using " he stated. (where the fuck do i find a suho for myself smh)