.: Kim Haneul :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Mijoooo " Jungkook whined.

" whaaaat? " I whined back.

" Mid-terms are near and I still suck at English " he pouted.

" I offer you my tutoring services " I said. He grinned
" Each lesson you'll pay a 100$ tho "

" Why are you my girlfriend? "

" Because you love me " I laughed at his pouting face 

After our breakfast, Jungkook left back to his house to change clothes. We have school today. We seperated for less than half an hour and Jungkook is already a whining baby.

" Ugh, can't believe we're back to school again " he said annoyed

" what's with you today? All you're doing in complaining. " I mused.

" Ehh. I'm in complaining mood today " He chuckled.

School was finally in sight. We entered the familiar building, hand-in-hand as per usual. Side stares were pointed at us as per usual.

" It was only a week but felt like years " I commented walking to in the halls to my locker.

" You got history first right? " Jungkook asked, recalling my schedule. I nodded.

" Yup. You got music first right? " I also recalled his. He groaned and nodded.

" I want to be with youuuuu " he whined.

" Kook honestly we've been not seperated for 2 days " I chuckled.

" so? 2 days is not enough " he pouted again.

" Aish what cute a baby. " I pinched his nose. " we're sharing Art in 2nd period. Endure an hour amd we're together again. " I shrugged.

" Hour is too looong " he complained.

" Whining baby. Go to class " I mused picking my history book.

" Fiine. See you in an hour then " he said waving.

" byebye " I waved back, heading to the history class.

The walk to class was awkward because students were still giving me looks. What? Do I look weird today?

I entered the class, catching everyone's attention to my annoyance.

" Umm .. do you need something? " I rudely asked because their stares are getting on my nerves. They quickly looked away back to whatever they were doing.

I rolled my eyes and took my seat. Jongin already seated on my left.

" Hey " he greeted.

" Hey. " I greeted back.

" Someone seems a bit popular today " he mused looking around. The stares returned at me.

I scrunch my face in annoyance " What? " I snapped rudely again. They once again returned to whatever they were doing.

" the hell is wrong with them today? " I mumbled.

" Propably because you were with your boyfriend this morning " Kai casually said leaning back on his seat.

I scrunched my face. I'm always with Jungkook. But today they are giving me extra creepy stares. It really bothers me.

" Hey Dollie " the familiar new student named Hoseok or Wonho, occupied his seat on my right.

" Hey " I greeted back.

" I have a question. " Wonho immediately said.

I looked at him with a tilted head " which is? "

" is it true that you almost kill Kim Hyuna? " he asked with a raised brow.

I stared with wide eyes at him " what? When did I ever do that? " I defended.

" that's what I thought. You may be rude and foul mouthed but I can't imagine you trying to kill someone " Wonho said crossing his arms (swoon) and leaned back.

" Wait, maybe that's why everyone been staring at you today. A rumor started " Kai butted in.

" even though I really wanna hurt her but I didn't. Sure my friend Mira jumped her but it wasn't that dangerous " I defended again.

" Well, I haven't seen Hyuna today. Maybe you should face her when you see her " Wonho suggested.

" bruh " I bemused. " that creature gets on my last nerve. I might actually just kill her "

" Suho hyung will ground you. " Kai teased.

" Now you're using oppa against me. What a great friend you are " I sarcasticly said.

×××××××××
To say that the stares were getting normal to me was a lie.

" What the fuck are you looking at? " Jungkook snapped in anger at the students. They scrambled away from us.

" the hell is wrong with them? " He asked me in annoyance.

" i don't know Kook. They've been at it since this morning. Appearantly, they heard that I 'almost killed Hyuna' and decided to stare at me like i actually did " I sighed.

" almost kill Hyuna? " he repeated. " you hate her and all that shit but you'd never do that. You're too good for that. " He stated.

" thanks Kook. But you know rumors, they'll die down one day. " I shrugged.

Jungkook was angry to say the least. I was a bit angry as well but I got over it. I didn't do shit to Hyuna and as long as my friends and Jungkook believe me, that's all I need.

" Let's gooo ! " I tried to cheer the gloomy mood for me and Jungkook. I held his hand and dragged him to art class.

Again with the stares.

" Does anyone want their eyes out? " Jungkook seethed to the class. They all looked away from us in fear again.

I sighed softly. Jungkook's possessiveness is striking again. What a cutie.

We took our seats next to eachother. Him still being in a bad mood.

" loosen up Gukkie. I'm fine " I lightly said.

" what if they tried hurting you? " he questioned.

" I don't think they can because they'll have to face my scary boyfriend. " I smiled dorkly at him.

He gave up and smiled back " If anything happens, anything, you tell me or tell my hyungs. No hiding anything. Understand? " he sternly ordered, dropping his smile.

I nodded " Promise I will. " I vowed.

The art teacher soon showed up with a smile on her face, behind her, trailing a tall girl that I never seen.

" Hello class ! We are lucky once again to welcome a new students that will join us ! " the teacher beamed.

Murmurs went through the classroom. I raised a single brow at the commotion.

" how about you introduce yourself sweetie? " smiling sweetly, the teacher offered.

The girl smiled ever so brightly at the class. She has a cute smile.

" Hello everyone ! I used to live in Japan but I came back to finish in Korea ! " she smiled scanning the classroom. Her eyes met mine, but they didn't hold any emotions.

Until her eyes landed on Jungkook.

" My name is Kim Haneul. Hope we can be great friends " her smile turned nasty.

Kim Haneul ... well fuck then. Drama bout to begin again?

××××××××
KIM HANEUL

News update ! : I love you ._.

Today's question ! : Anyone a Turkish person here?

._.