.: Home alone :.

Mijoo's pov :

" I can't believe mom said that out loud " Jungkook burried his face in the pillow of my new bed in the guest room.

" I can't believe your dad actually found that amusing " I chuckled.

" Mijoo ! " he whined. " Junghyun hyung will propably tease the living shit out of me now "

I felt amused by this. As slow as possible, I layed down, Jungkook immediately got up to help me lay down without hurting myself. 

" so Jungkook, care to tell me whose acting up for Haneul's case? " I asked, bringing it up.

" You know who " he simply replied, laying next to me.

" No. That's why I'm asking you " I said sarcasticly.

" What do I get from telling you? " he asked sitting up and giving me a smirk.

I blinked at him " I dunno. What do you want? "

" A big kiss since you're hurt and I can't jump you " he said leaning down to connect his lips to mine in a gentle kiss.

" You got your kiss. Now who? " I asked genuinely curious.

" Mm. That wasn't enough " he said, eyes darkening.

" Jungkook no. My spine hurts and- " he hovered me making me feel a bit nervous. His hands were on each side beside my head. His knees and arms supported him above me without having to touch my hurt body.

" Why is life so unfair to me " he mumbled, his face going as gentle as possible in the space of my neck. Almost making me snort a laugh because that tickles.

" Why did this have to happen. " his lips were on the skin of my neck. I shivered slightly making a small part of my back hurt a little. I accidentally groaned at the sudden pain.

" Don't " thinking that my groan was out of pleasure, Jungkook growled. His face barely a hair away from mine. Dark eyes and heaving chest.

" Why did you have to get hurt? Why wasn't it me instead? " he murmured, lips brushing on my forehead.

My heart was beating fast. His act of absolute sweetness was making me weaker than I already am.

" but you already got hurt once " I murmured back, locking eyes with him.

" It was nothing compared to yours. " he miserably furrowed his eyebrows. " Your back will take a year to heal Mijoo. How will you continue to live normally? And alone with that? "

" Don't worry. " I assured. " I know this won't really convince you much, but I'll be alright. Plus, I'm not alone. You're basically with me 24/7 " I tried to cheer him up a little.

Jungkook was feeljng more miserable than I do because of my injury. When I first heard that I won't be healed for at least a year for the bones to recover, I was devastated. I cried myself to sleep when Jungkook and Suho we're out. I wished so many times that it was at least my arm that broke or my leg but no, it's my spine that was damaged.

But at the same time, I keep on thanking god for saving me. My injury is cure-able and I'm not completely handicapped.

" But still " Jungkook's frown didn't leave his handsome face. " I'm not always with you "

" But I know you'll be " I said optimistically.

" It's still not fair. " he lowly whined. " I can't jump you anymore .. and it hurts enough that my family practically wants you and that we're home alone and yet, I can't do anything to you " his face returned to the crook of my neck.