.: troubles :.

Mijoo's Pov :
" H-how do you know our hyung? " Jongin was so shook.
" That's my line to be honest.. Oppa knew me since I was out of my mom's womb " I rubbed the back of my head.

" Oh wait.. You're the Busan girl that Suho hyung is practically obsessed with? " Baekhyun widen his eyes.
I scrunched my face " you just made him seem worst .. "

" Holy crap. This world is truly small " Baekhyun let out a grin and pulled out his phone. " care for a prank? "

" pranking Suho oppa? " I asked.
" Yep. " " I'm in " I said with a grin.
He dialed a number and pointed his front camera at him, I moved a little to the side.
Soon, Suho oppa picked up. I can see his face in the camera.

" Hyung ! " Baekhyun loudly called with a frown.
" Waegurae? Did you get kicked out again? Serves you right " Suho oppa rolled his eyes. I stiffled a laugh.

" No ! I got something that belongs to you " Baekhyun let's out an evil smile and pulled me to the screen.

" Help ! He adultnapped me ! " I said playing along.

Suho oppa's eyes were so wide it was scary" YANG JINJI MIJOO ! "
" Hi? "
" What the- BYUN BAEKHYUN DON'T TOUCH HER "
" the can I touch her instead? " Jongin smirked, joining our prank.

" why do you have her with you? Don't teach her anything bad ! Oh wait .. It's the other way around " Suho oppa sighed in relief.
I pouted.

" Are you saying I'm a bad influence? " I asked.
" that's exactly what I'm saying. " Suho deadpanned.
" old grandpa " I stuck my tongue out at him.
" we'll be stealing Mijoo for the rest of the day " Baekhyun said.

" Oh no I have to find my boyfrien- " I stopped once I realized what I said and infront of who.

" Yang .. Jinji.. Mijoo .. " I felt slightly scared as I let out a nervous laugh.
" I'll call you later oppa saRANGHAE GOTTA RUN " I screeched out before making my run for it.

Shitshitshit. He knows I'm going out with Jungkook but it wasn't official when I told him. Now, he's gonna act like an overprotective mom. Honestly, I don't blame him because this is my very first time to do something this daring.
But I'm doing it because I love who I'm dating.

Which reminds me, where the hell are they?!
"You- ! " I jumped and turned around.
" Where is Jimin oppa?! What did you do?! " Yuki screeched holding me by my collsr.
I was honestly growing more pissed off as she touched me.

" How the hell should I know? " I replied holding her wrist and took it off of me.
" don't ruin this for me bitch. I want Jimin to be mine " she said glaring at me.

" Look sweetheart, " I menacingly gave her the nastiest smile. " I could care less for who you like or not. Don't try anything on Jimin or else.. " my voice keeps getting lower and lower, until it's barely a whisper " I will hunt you down. You don't wanna mess with me or my friends "

She widen her eyes in fear and slowly backed away from me, until she started speed-walking as far as she can away from me.

I shrugged and took out my phone and dialed Jungkook's number, few moments, he didn't pick up.

I furrowed my eyebrows in worry. Why isn't he picking up?
I dialed Jimin's number next, he picked up almost immediatly.

" where the actual fuck are you? " I asked in anger.
" mianhae Mimi. Please go home now, we'll talk later ok? " Jimin said lowly.
" Yah .. Gwenchana? Is Jungkook ok? He's not picking up " I said feeling a bit scared.
" Yeah he is. We'll see you tonight ok? Bye, i have to go" and then he hung up on me.

I was feeling very worried. An uneasy feeling crawled up my heart as I started to walk to the direction out of the mall.

I let my feet drag me out of the mall as I took the road that leads to my apartment in dread.
" well well well .. " I didn't notice that it was meant to me. I looked back at the source to see that there was literally 4 guys standing behind me.

" may I help you? " I asked calmly.
" You're Jungkook's girl aren't you? " I recognize that guy. He's the same guy that tried jumping me and Mira few weeks ago.

Well then, I'm doomed if they caught me. I turned around and zoomed as fast as I can at a random direction. I ran so fast that I even remembered how much I ran in my childhood in the rally team.

" YAH ! " fUCK THEY KEEP GETTING CLOSER !
I tried to speed up more and took a right turn, immediatly entering a random building to hide before the find me.
I put my hand on my mouth and slightly panted.

Fuck, I was so scared. Shitless actually. This brings back so many bad memories ..

I shakily took out my phone and texted Yoongi.
To Yoongi :
Oppa help me .. I'm so scared ..

It didn't take 15 seconds until he replied with another text.
From Yoongi :
Where are you? Hurry and send me your location.

Lucky for me, Suho oppa taught me how to do that. I quickly sent him my location, heart pounding.

" Shit. Where did that bitch go!? " Holy shit, they're so close ! Oh god .. Oh god I'm so scared ..

I dare peek a little to see that they were standing right infront of the building that I hid inside of. My heart pounded in fear as the trauma was slowly creepy up my skin, making the tears I held on, fall on my cheeks.

I unintentionally let out a small sob of fear. Shit, I clamped my hands on my mouth to prevent any sound from escaping me as my chest rise and fall violently from the muffled sobs.

I was completely frozen in fear.

" I think I heard something .. " One of them said.
I gathered my shit up and took the stairs fast as an escape, hoping that they weren't exactly correct about hearing me.

Because I was literally dragging myself and shaking, I bumped into one of the doors, making me fall on my knees as I realize that I was a complete mess. I'm so done for it.

" I bet she's hiding here ! " the loud voice echos through the building I'm inside of.

Come on legs ! Stand up Mijoo !
" Gwenchana?! " A panicked voice asked startling me shitless.
" A-A-Ani .. " I choked out. It seems like I woke up the owner of the door that I bumped into earlier.

" Come in come in ! Oh god .. " she literally helped me inside.
" c-close the door please .. " I gasped out. The woman closed the door.

And I fell on my knees once again because my legs were absolutely numb.

×××××××