.: Well Done :.

Mijoo's POV :
I stared at the window in boredom.
The weather seems cleared after yesterday. I'm glad.
" Yang Mijoo ! " I snapped my attention to Mrs. Heo who looked dissatisfied.
" Solve this for me " She pointed at the equation on the bored.
I opened my mouth and closed it and looked down " Molla ..... " I said embarrassed. Some girls snickered at me.
" Aigoo. Your grades are so high. All but math. " Mrs. Heo facepalms.
Because I was never fond of numbers. Or counting. Or .. Any kind of problems to solve.
" Meet me after class. Arasseo? " I nodded mutely
Class went by a whim. I stayed behind to see what Mrs. Heo wanted.to talk about.
" Mijoo-sshi... " Mrs. Heo called.
" Neh? "
" Come here "
I walked over to her desk and stared down at her. She was sitting and I was standing.
" Mijoo-ya .. Do you perhaps, have any .. Problems at home? Your grades used to be so high. All of them dropped low this semester .. " Mrs. Heo asked.
I shook my head " Mianhe.  "
" Ani. Mianhe doesn't help. I'll have to talk to your parents about this " I flinched.
" tell them to drop by tomorrow " With that, she swiftly left the room.
My body shook as I tried to hold the tears in.
People are so senseless. I wouldn't call them even if they were alive.
I went back to my desk to fetch my bag. The door opened, but I didn't care who it was.
" Ya.  Pet " The familiar tone of Jungkook brought me back to reality. As I realized. I failed in holding my tears.
I wiped them and took my bag in hand.
" stop crying. You look uglier when you cry " He said.
" Who looks pretty when they cry?! Leave.me.alone " I snapped.
He got a good hold of forearm. I stared at him with dead eyes.
" Waegurae? " He asked frowning.
" None of your damn business. You'll never understand. " I tried retrieving my arm back. But he held it tightly.
" Understand what? Being alone? " He strikes a nerve. He scores.
I whipped my head to look at him " Enlighten me. Brat. Were your parents killed right in front of your eyes? Did everyone mocked and laughed because your parents are dead? Do you run into senseless and foolish people? " I raged.
His eyes widen. Fuck. I spelt everything in front of my arch enemy...
" No. No and yes " He answers. Letting go of my arm.
" They aren't dead. But they don't exist in my life either. No one dares laugh at me because they are afraid that I'll kill them. And you do know our school is full of senseless stupid people " He answers crossing his arms.
Similar yet, different.
" Jungkook. Do what you want. Tell Namjoon. Tell the whole school. Luck was never a part of my life anyway. " I shook mg head and hugged my bag " I don't care anymore. "
" I won't tell Hyung. I was never planning to from the start " Jungkook said holding my bag now.
I blinked " Huh? "
" I'll be honest. I hate you. Very much. " He said bluntly.
I scrunch my face in annoyance " I don't love you that much either "
" But I was curious about you. Since last year, you always were away. Jimin Hyung brought you up and I became more curious. " he shrugged and walked ahead, my bag in his hand.
I ran after.him " You could of.just asked about me " I muttered yanking my bag from his hand.
" I did. All I learned was 'she's a loner' and 'she isn't pretty' " he shrugged
" do you have to rub it in? " I growled.
" rub what in? " He raised an eyebrow.
" That I'm not pretty. Asshole. " I growled again.
" Oh that? I remind you that everyday. Plus, you standing next.to me, makes me look better " He said arrogantly.
" You may be good looking, but you are a fucking prick. Your fangirls are blind " with that, I sped up. Leaving him
I sighed and stopped in front of my locker. I shut my eyes tightly
I hate you
I always hear those 3 words. I never heard the I love you since my family left me. 5 years ago, It felt like it was just yesterday. I was never the type of people to keep drowning in my sadness, I always got back on my feet. Because that what my family wanted.
I shook my head and adjusted my ponytail.
" Mijoo-yaa~ " I gaped in shock
" Oh my god Hoseok-sunbae ! You gave me a heart attack .. " I gasped.
" Haha mianhae. I came to greet you ! What class do you have next? " He smiled.
He's so beautiful. Holy crap, Like an angel.
" u-um. PE. I'm not allowed to play though. " I sulked.
" you're still recovering from your nose blow. " He stated. I nodded.
" Then come watch me and Yoongi-Hyung play basketball ! " He invited brightly and didn't wait for a response. Pulling me by the forearms, Hoseok-sunbae takes the lead to the gym.
I always hear great things about Hoseok-sunbae. He's so friendly and charming and never look down upon anyone. Unlike his dongsaeng, Jungkook.
We soon reached the gym. Sunbae gave a smiled and pointed at the basketball field. Spotting Yoongi-Sunbae and Jin-Sunbae. And ... Namjoon-sunbae ...
" Oh ! It seems like they joined us after all " Hoseok-Sunbae laughed in joy and ushered me to follow him.
I stand awkwardly at the sideline watching them exchange high fives and bro fists.
They have a beautiful relationship. I smiled smally.
" Annyeong Mijoo-ya ! Came to watch oppa play? " Jin waved.
I smiled at him " Hi Sunbae. Hoseok-sunbae invited me since I'm free " I replied.
" Yes so she's here to watch Hoseok-oppa play. " Hoseok-sunbae wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
" You suck at basketball though. She came to watch professionals like me " Yoongi-sunbae bragged. I smiled at the weirdness.
" whatever you say Hyung. " Namjoon-sunbae chuckled. " I'll just watch with Mijoo "
I panicked mentally. That means we will have alone time.
What do I say? Do I look OK? Oh my god this is so sudden... I'm not ready !
We sat on the grass and watched them play.
I gaped " Wow .. Hoseok-sunbae's playing is no joke .. "
Namjoon-sunbae laughed " He's playing soccer in basketball. Yes, That's Hoseok for you "
" d-don't you wanna play with them? " I stutter
" Ani. You'll be lonely here " He smiled his dimpled smile.
You're making me fall harder. Stop it ..
" do you play basketball, Mijoo? " he asked.
" I do. But I don't play it often. " I replied.
" Ah. Well you're tall so that makes it easier for you " I smiled shyly . he didn't say anything special but being here with him, alone is special for me.
" HYUNG ! " uh- oh ..
" Why is Mijoo alone with you? That's unfair ! " V complained pouting and sitting between us.
The moment was completely ruined. Gosh ..
" Mijoo-ya " V whines " you should spend more time with me too ! "
I pursed my lips and smiled " I will. " was my short answer.
V giggled in excitement " Yes ! You heard that Jimin ?! " He ran away to brag to Jimin.
" He seems to like you " Namjoon stated.
I panicked. No. I don't want him to think that I like V as well.
" He's very friendly .. " I commented.
" Yeah. He is " Namjoon nodded
It was awkward for a brief moment. " Jungkook told me something about you "
I panick more. You traitor. I will kill you and revive you then kill you again, Jeon Jungkook !
" That you were crying earlier when Mrs. Heo asked you to bring your parents "
Oh
" A-ah .. Umm .. " what do I say?
" you should talk with the principle about your small issue. I'm sure he'll understand " He advised.
Thank you
" I'll be alright, Sunbae. I'm used to this. I'm a strong girl " I smiled at him.
He smiled back " Good. Oh what a shocker, Yoongi-hyung won " Namjoon stood up .
I followed in suit, walking to the field.
" See? Only Yoongi-oppa can play like this " Yoongi-sunbae winked at me.
I awkwardly blushed and looked somewhere else.
" but I was cool too ! Right Mijoo? " Hoseok-sunbae pouted.
" Neh. You were cool, Sunbae " I assured him.
" yea right. 'Cool' . what about me? " Jin-sunbae whines.
" You looked great there " I stated.
" Hey ! His compliment was better than mine ! And I'm the one who won " Yoongi-sunbae seems to pout.
" Yeah but you all don't have a promise from Mijoo to spend the day with " V suddenly popped out bragging.
I gave him a weird look he took my words so seriously.
" awww ! " they all complained.
I couldn't help but smile.
Am I allowed to be this happy? They are so kind. The rumors about them are so not true. BTS, the terror group of Shinhwa High.
" we still have 15 more minutes. Let's play something ! " V announced.
" No more basketball please " Hoseok-sunbae piped in.
" How about .. Truth or dare?! " V exclaimed grinning.
I scrunched my face I don't really like this game. Doing forced things and saying secrets.
" Alright ! Let's do it by turns. I'll go first. " Jin-sunbae said. He then turned to look at me " Mijoo. Truth or dare? "
" Dare. " Was my my reply. They "ooh"ed and smirked.
" Alright. I dare you to call me Oppa for the rest of your life " My small smirk dropped and I squinted at him " K. No problem. Oppa " I forced the last part out.
The rest whined and Jin-oppa grinned in victory.
" Fine fine. V, Truth or Dare? " I ask.
" Dare ! Bring it on " he smirked in cockiness.
" I dare you to call me 'your highness' for a week. " I shrugged.
He gaped at me then suddenly bowed formally " of course, your highness "
Me, in return bowed back " Do not dissapoint me, Servant " I smirked the last part. The group let out a chuckle.
" Alright. Namjoon-hyung, " Jimin smirked.
" Truth before you ask " Namjoon-sunbae replied. I blinked and waited in excitement.
" Hmm .. Who is you new crush ? " everyone took steps closer to the said boy and squished him
All but me.
I gaped mentally. I don't wanna hear about that ..
" its still the same girl. Idiots " Namjoon didn't seem fazed by their curiousness. I sunk. The same .. Girl?
" Mijoo-yah. You promised to spend today with me " Jungkook popped out of nowhere.
" What?! " V almost screamed.
" And you said it was a date. Let's go " Jungkook smiled.
What is he doing?