.: Cousin :.

Mijoo's pov :

I felt all sorts of heavy feelings that I had on my heart were gone in a split second. I felt like breathing became easier and more refreshing to me. And I felt all the guilt that I had for not visiting in so many years, all gone.

I felt like a new person.

" Are you ok? " Jungkook asked holding my hand.

I smiled at him with a short nod " never felt better, Kookie "

He smiled his bunny smile at the nickname and swung our hands back and forth.

" That was a great start for our date. How about eating now? " he suggested.

" Yeah, awesome. " I nodded, still smiling.

The graveyard wasn't a scary place here. It was actually rather nice, decorated with all different kinds of flowers and trees.

" Excuse me, " a guy said literally standing infront of me and Jungkook. But he was mainly looking at me with slight wide eyes.

" do you need something? " Jungkook asked with a frown.

" a-are you by any chance, Yang Mijoo? " He asked, his eyes still wide.

I raised a single brow " Yes. Who is asking? "

" It's me, Jeonghan ! "

A pregnant silent took over us as I scan him with wide eyes " Y-Yoon Jeonghan? My cousin?! "

" Yes ! " his wide smile showed that he was enjoying our moment. But my Kookie wasn't.

" I came here to pay my respect to uncle and aunt and Mino .. I never imagined that you'll even return here " He said, his smile falling.

" Well, here I am. " I stole a glance at Jungkook to see him giving Jeonghan his judging face.

Yoongi and my judging faces affected Jungkook.

" Your friend? " Jeonghan smiled sweetly, but it kind of felt mocking at the same time while looking at Jungkook.

" I'm her boyfriend, cousin. " Jungkook's irritation was showing.

Jeonghan gaped " Mijoo? Dating a male? "

" Why is it so shocking for fuck's sake ! I'm a straight girl ok?! " I raged.

He chuckled " Still a cutie "

" Can you not ignore that I'm standing here? " Jungkook suddenly said with a sharp look.

Well then.

×××××××××××

Jungkook's Pov :
I leaned on the seat, arms crossed as I looked back and forth at the 2 with me.

" I honestly can't believe I'm sitting here with you " That guy, her cousin was so smitten.

I'm a guy. I know exactly how he's viewing my girlfriend right now. I didn't ignore the fact that he kept checking her out from head to toe as we walked to this restaurant. Or how close he stood to her while talking to her.

But I had a feeling that Mijoo felt that as well. Because she got a tight hold on my hand and didn't let go. It's either she felt him hitting on her or she did that to stop me from attacking him.

" Yeah .. You .. Changed " She said awkwardly. She's too cute

" I have. But you changed more. Look at how pretty you turn out to be " he compliment.

My left eyetwiched. One more time buddy, I dare you to hit on my girl one more time.

" Thanks? "