.: Relationship goals :.

Jungkook's pov :

" Kook, can you please stop pouting? "

" then kiss me " I tell her for the 6th time.

" We're in the middle of a restaurant Jungkook. " she deadpanned.

" I know. " I pouted more.

" Ugh you big pouty baby " she groaned and stood up to sit beside me, kissing me on the cheek.

My pout turned into a bright smile, I really needed that.

" so .. Are we good now? " I asked awkwardly.

" we were never on bad terms to begin with. Oh scratch that, we were before we dated " She chuckled.

After all of my confessions about my past, I felt incredibly closer to her. The weight on my heart lifted off with ease when she said .. Well, that she had to pee. I prefer hearing that line over and over rather than hear her say "i wanna break up"

" Yesterday's enemies are today's lovers " I teased.

" Oh please, you were the one who is so in love with me " she flipped her hair.

Her statement got me silent. But a smile crept on my face " damn you're right. I really am in love with you "

She looked a bit surprised because I took her teasing seriously.

After today's confession, I'm only feeling like I'm more in love with her. Like I want us to be whole different, like the next level of close.

The way she understood me and always defended me. The way she never seemed to think badly of me even though I told her all about my bad past. Yet, here she was, acting all affectionate and cute in a public restaurant because I wanted her to.

It made me wonder why did she even like me to begin with.
But that doesn't matter, no. What matters is that she is here with me, as my lover.

" Mr. Han said that tomorrow is a free day by the way " I told her.

She was silent for few seconds before bursting out " Let's go visit my family tomorrow ! " in excitement.

I smiled at her, feeling proud that she overcame her sadness in the mention of her family, but excited to see them instead.

" Yeah, I want to meet my in-laws. " I agreed with her.

" Alright. Let's leave around 10 am tomorrow, yeah? And have a lunch date next " She smiled, showing those adorable dimples.

I didn't get over the fact that she didn't say anything about the in-laws line that I said.

I have a bigger chance than anyone in this.

××××××××××
" Jungkookie ! You look happy? " V exclaimed apon seeing me entering the room.

" psh, you left pouting like a big shit and then returned celebrating. " Suga commented.

I groaned " You guys are so nosy "

" respect your hyungs, imma (punk) " Jimin said amused.

" Hyungs .. " I seriously called for their attention.

" Chae Hyungwon is trying to ruin this for me. What do I do about him? He even brought up my past against me infront of Mijoo. " I said sighing.

" well she has to find out sooner or later " Namjoon shrugged.

" Actually, I already told her. " I bluntly admitted with a grin.

" Oh. Why are you so happy about it? " Jin asked squinting.