.: Jungkook and Mijoo :.

Mijoo's Pov:
He responded by pulling me closer and tighter to deepen the kiss that I forced on him.

" you will always do? " I asked making sure after I pulled away.

" I love you despite anything you hate about me noona " He promised, setting his forehead on mine.

He just made me fall in love with him all over again.

" Jungkook .. " I suddenly said.

" Hm? "

" Am I attractive to you? " I asked, my face was.growing hotter because of embarrassment.

He widen his eyes " Th-that's what's bothering you?! " He seemed to suddenly realize.

" Be honest. If you lie I swear I'll bite you " I threatend lamely.

" Well I'll tell the truth but you can always bite me mama~ "
This again?

" And yes. You are, every inch of you is attractive to me " He said with a smile.

" Even though I have abs and thigh muscles that don't appear too girly? " I awkwardly tried making sure.

" Holy shit .. " He suddenly widen his eyes again.
" you have abs?! I wanna see ! "

I squinted at him " That does not answer my question .. "

" I'll tell you something noona, if you don't believe me then you can go ahead and ask my hyungs. " He took a deep breath.

" Have you ever wondered why was I always on your nerves? " He asked beginning his speech.

" Because we were rivals? " I recalled.

" wrong. Because you fit perfectly as my ideal type. And you being sassy and awkward made me love you like crazy. The way you always rejected me before made me want you even more. "he admitted.

" I hate girly type. I hate the nice type. I hate cute type. Those were never my type, " he said then then planted a small kiss on my cheek, I was still a blushing mess as I listened to his words.

" You were my type from the start noona, small things like you being sensitive to skinship and such makes me wanna touch you even more " He purred, going from the confessing cute boy to this smirking fetus.

" all I have to do is make you want me to touch you. I love a challenge you know " He wiggled his eyebrows.

I was a mess currently. This was the very first time I ever know someone that can handle me this deeply. Even Suho gets mad at me because of how bad I act sometimes.

But Jungkook always comes back.

" You little shit .. " I covered my face " Hug me ! "

He chuckled and engulfed me in a big hug, rocking me left and right as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

To know I'm this special to someone makes my heart so soft I can literally melt. How can someone be so sweet and loving like this?
But the important question is, how do I show my love to him? He knows what to do and say to make me feel special. Yet, I never did anything for him in return.

" Do you feel better now? " he asked with a warm smile.

" Yeah, I do. " I smiled back. I just wish that I can do something to make him feel as special as I feel right now.

" Jungkook .. " I hesitantly began. " Is there anything you want in particular? " I asked nervously.

" Something I want?" He hummed rubbing his chin. I stare up at him and waited for his answer.

" I want to be dominan- ow noona that hurts please let go " He whined when I pinched his nipple, cutting off his perverted sentence.

" Ok ok. " he grinned. " I want to sleep at the same bed as you for the rest of my life. "

His request was odd. It didn't hold any kind of sexual intentions. As if ..

He just wanna sleep by my side.

" Yeah .. Alright, let's sleep together. " I agreed bashfully.

" Really?! And cuddle all night?! "

Why was he being so fucking cute right now?

" We can do that too " I agreed with a smile.

He fist pumped the air " YES ! "

But it wasn't enough to make him feel special. And I know it.

I need some advice..
××××××××××
" when can I see your abs? " he suddenly asked.
We were currently laying on his bed, sleeping time. But neither os us slept, obviously. We were both laying on our backs, staring at the cieling.

" Why are you obsessed with my abs? " I asked amused.

" Pshh, I'm not obsessed over your abs. " He denied before continuing, " I'm obsessed with all of you "

Here he goes again, being the sweetest motherfucker ever.

" I'll show you mine if you show me yours " I decided on that.

" Really?! So like, I can literally strip right now if you want. " He suddenly turned all excited.

" Don't strip Kook, it's cold. " I scolded with a blush.

Why the hell did I just imagine a nude Jungkook? THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR MY BRAIN AND IMAGINATION.

" Killjoy .. " He pouted slumping back to the bed.

And here I go again, ruining the good mood. I need to be more of a girlfriend material or else I'll keep on regretting.

" can we cuddle now at least? " He asked, still pouting.

" Yeah .. " I agreed, still trying to think of something special to do for him.

" Do you want me to spoon you Kook? "

" Wait what, like for real? You're really asking me that I can be spooned? By you? " He double checks with wide eyes.

Yes, that proves that I never did anything special to him as a girlfriend.

I nodded and opened my arms wide, waiting for him to squish me so I can squish him harder.

He dived in like a little kid, and literally put his face in the middle of my boobs.

Oh fuck this is so embarrassing, but it's comfy at the same time ..

I wrapped my arms around him, bringing him closer to me as I rested my chin on his head.

" Noona ... " he muffled into my skin making me slightly jump.

" Y-yeah? "

He looked up at me, there was merely a centimetre or two distancing us. His eyes were still innocent looking to mine as I stare right back at him.

My breathing caused my chest to rise and fall, which made his head move the same movement as my chest as his eyes were growing drowsier and drowsier until they are half-lidded.

" I'm in heaven" He muttered closing his eyes.

Anything for you Jungkook. I was waiting for those words ..

××××××
Y'all propably wondering why am I updating lots and randomly.

Well i pretty much was in an accident that almost killed me. So I'm currently not moving anything except for my arms and because I'm bored asf and also, i love writing, BOOM, NEW CHAPTERS.

Hail me. HAIL ME I SAID.
Ehem
Anyway, i love writing because i love reading your comments. they always give me confidence to keep on writing. i hope you'll always support me
*drops mic and wear a hoodie on my head* that was too emotional of me.
Peace out-
<3