.: Jungkook's Feelings :.

Jungkook's pov :

" that crazy bitch is back?! " Jimin asked with his jaw hung.

I nodded sadly. " She is. And she is dead set on Mijoo now .. "

" oh hell no. We need to stop that girl " V exaggerated.

" eottokae? She has so many things against me .. " I sighed, covering my face with my hand.

" What chances does she has against all of us? I mean, she's alone. She can't do much to you after what she did back then. " Jin stated.

" yeah but what if she's planning to break me and Mijoo up? " I asked dreadfully.

" That won't happen. Mijoo and you are pretty much inseparable. " V assured.

I was waiting in the library with Jimin hyung, V hyung and Jin hyung. Luckily, they skipped with me.

" Worst case scenario that she might hurt Mijoo .. " I brain stormed.

Fuck. My past is here to bite my ass back. Just when I finally find my happiness with Mijoo, someone decides it'll be a fun idea to make us suffer.

I'm scared. I've never felt more scared than I am now. What if Mijoo actually did break up with me? What if we won't be together anymore?

I can't even begin to imagine. I need to see Mijoo right now.

I quickly stood from my chair, startling my hyungs who were plotting against my crazy ex.

" where you going? " Jimin asked 

" To see Mijoo. I can't anymore " I frantically said, not waiting for them to respond, I make a quick escape before they question me more.

Gym. I need to go the gym fast. I have to see her, just to make sure she's ok now.

I hurried to the gym, avoiding coach Han because I literally skipped his class and he propably wrote me as absence.

I let my eyes wander around the gym neevously until I spotted my girlfriend. That sent relief through me.

" Kookie~ came here to see me? " the voice that I loathe calls from my right.

" What do you want? " I asked sighing.

" Kookie Kookie Kookie~ " she 'tsk'ed three times, irritating me.

" You remember everything right? " Haneul asked, checking her nails.

I stiffened " So? "

" I still haven't forgiven you " she gave me a side glance.

" I think you had enough revenge on me after faking my 'rape crime' in the court. " I sneered. Recalling terrible memories.

" Yeah but you got away with it, " She shrugged. " I want to pack you real pain. " she evilly smirked.

" You're one hell of a crazy bitch " I swore.

" For hurting me- " obviously, the bitch wasn't listening. "- for bullying me, for playing me- " and her eyes met mine. " and for making me fall in love with you " she cooed.

A shiver ran down my spine.

" I suppose you didn't take my words seriously huh bitch? " a familiar voice sneeres joining the conversation.

An angry Mijoo.

" I was just chatting, catching up with him " Haneul nonchalantly said.

If Haneul keeps on testing Mijoo, theres no doubt Mijoo would hit her.