☆ Special Chapter : The Love Of A Family (3)☆

Jungkook's pov :

I was basically but mentally trembling. This dinner is too much for me to handle. I don't think I was ever this scared in my life.

" Mijoo was basically a boy until she turned 9 " her mom giggled.

" Here we go .. " Mijoo facepalmed.

" her cousins never believed she was a girl until she literally took her pants off- " " APPA !! " Mijoo cried out, her face pure red.

I couldn't help but grin. That was adorable. She is adorable since day one.

" Oh, if she suddenly goes all super saiyan on you, just feed her. She will calm down almost immediately "

" You're making me feel like I'm some sort of a monster " Mijoo muttered.

" indeed. Feed the monster and you shall guarantee your safety. " Mino added.

I love spending time with this family. They are very different from mine. They feel like as if they were the real type of family. Unlike mine, which is scattered all over. Hyung being busy with his own wife and child, father busy with his company, mother busy with her own shop. And then me, busy being a trainee in the company that I will take over.

We never have real family time. I had to inform my parents about this dinner a month ago so they'd clear their schedules for me, for us.

" Let's leave this aside. " Mijoo's appa suddenly says.

Nervousness returned to me as his eyes were focused on me now.

" Jungkook, I'll be honest with you. " he begins.

" Oh no .. " Mijoo muttered inaudibly

" My children are my entire life, along with my wife of course. " he glanced at Mijoo briefly. 

" Mijoo, she isn't someone I thought that would get married .. "

" so now I'm a monster and forever alone? " Mijoo comments.

" shush now monster noona " Mino teased.

" As I was saying. She chose you. I like your family Jungkook. " He glanced at my parents. " And also you, of course. But not to the point that I'd forgive if anything happens to my daughter. "

" that goes without saying, Mr. Yang. I'll probably be the first one to spank Jungkook if he wronged my darling dollie Mijoo " Mom glared at me.

Oh so now everyone against me.

" hyung, I feel sorry for you .. " Mino sympathetically said.

" Leave the man to breath ! " Mijoo's mom finally defends me. " Sheesh .. I feel like the obstacles are too much .. "

" Shall we dig in now? "

××××

" I'm really sorry .. I suppose that's what dad really wanted to say " Mijoo sighed with a small smile.

" I don't blame him really. " I smiled at her. We are currently in Mijoo's room after the dinner. Mino went to get some snacks for us while we wait.

" You don't? But it was kind of stressful for you wasn't it? " Mijoo asked, sitting on her bed.

I sat beside her " indeed it was. But just for a moment, I was able to imagine having myself as a dad that's accepting his daughter's marriage. " I chuckled.

Mijoo laughed " Oh wow, how did it go? "

I smirked " our daughter was very upset because I was too hard on him. "

" You're being possessive even with our non-existent daughter .. "

" duh. "

" how will she be able to have male friends? Or a .. boyfriend? " Mijoo was surely teasing me.

" Ugh .. " I groaned. I really didn't like the sound of that.

" Let's just .... not have babies then .. "

" You're such an idiot.. " she laughed.

" What? " I pouted. " It was hard enough for me to chase boys away from your butt when we began dating in high school. "

" yeah Gukkie, I remember. But we are no longer dating you know " she said with her eyebrows raised.

" Do I have to constantly remind you that whenever we take our relationship to newer level, I get more attached? "

" How do you say those things with a straight face? " she asked, her cheeks red.

I smiled and opened my arms for her " because I say things that I mean, Mi "

She dived in my arms for the hug, since we were sitting on her bed, she I was able to be a bigger spoon and held her face against my chest. I hugged her head.

" You're suffocating me " she muffled in my shirt.
I let go with a small laugh " I'll suffocate you more and more "

" It's getting closer .. " she suddenly let a small smile slip, her eyes falling on the calendar that rested on her night stand. A certain date was circled in red.

" Yup. Our big day is merely a month away " I said with a big smile on my face.

" It gets me nervous everytime I think about it " she said with a small sigh.

I frowned " why? Do you want to push it farther maybe? "

She snapped her head in my direction with wide eyes " No ! "

" then why? "

" you little idiot. I meant as in, for the big day. You know, it isn't easy for a girl to prepare her wedding . It has so much details and with our moms present .. " she pouted. " it'll be even more detailed. "

I chuckled in amusement " what's wrong with details? "

" i hate details. " She deadpanned.

" I thought you girls enjoy going through details and stuff " I mentioned. " Oh right, you were raised as a man. I'm sorry " I teased.

She puffed her chest out " Hell yeah
That means you're gay and marrying a man "

I smirked and pushed her on the bed to lay her down. I hovered above her with a confident look.

" How about I prove how much of a woman you are and how much of a man I am? " I seductively whispered on purpose, licking my lips and leaning down to her lips.

" Noona, appa wants to tal- oh shit, hyung you're an animal ! "