.: hide 'n seek (2) :.

Jungkook's Pov:

Fuck, I think I just ruined it.

" W-what's gotten into you so suddenly .. ? " She stuttered. I can bet that she was a blushing mess but I can barely see the colors on her face, but I can clearly see her infront of me, all alone, the two of us.

" I can't kiss you then? " I asked with a hint of pout in my tone.
I honestly wanted to do more than just kiss. I'm growing more and more attached and well, sinful for thinking those thoughts.

I can hear her shift in her place, coming closer to me to where I finally see her face more clearly.
I take it as a sign that she isn't against me kissing her to which I almost immediately attack her.

Jeez, thirsty much?

I kissed her gently at first but I grew to become more impatient, as if this kiss didn't satisfy me at all. I have so many desires but I always keep them hidden.

She detached from me but it didn't please me at all, I attach my lips once again to hers, growing more rough as I kiss her, she seemed to lose her balance in sitting position because of how much force I used on kissing her. She fell backward, me still kissing her but hovering her.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Oh yolo
I slowly and gently press myself on her, she slightly let out a soft sound that aroused me more.
I let my mouth wander to her jaw without a permission, she was already breathing heavily and unevenly, propably because this is by far our most intimate skinship we ever had.

But not the last of it.

I was slowly going lower and lower until I reached her neck, her heaving chest hitting mine tightly in every hard inhale she took which was a great feeling.

" J-Jungkook .. " she slightly whimpered. I sucked on her collarbone making her release a loud sigh.

Just fucking moan already damnit.

My hands wandered gently to grip her hips, I can feel her slighrly shaking underneath me which scared me so I pulled away to see her face.

Her face was completely flushed, eyes were wide as if she's still trying to comprehend that I'm touching her in .. Well, awkward places.

To say the least, she was seducing me unconsciously. Or maybe it's because I think that everything she does is seductive.

I went down to capture her lips in another kiss, this time she kissed me back, almost shyly. I gained more courage to rub her hips that were under my touch. I rubbed them gently before I let my hands wander lower to her upper thighs that were saved under the school's uniform's skirt.

I finally made contact with the so-wanted thigh skin of hers as I bit her lower plump lip, making her moan quitely.

Holy shit yes.

" I FOUND YOU TWO ! "
××××××××××
We sat awkwardly at the bed. Mijoo was desperately covering her red face with her long hair, I on the other hand, was so pissed. I was a step away from groping her and she accepted it but the hyungs had to ruin it for me.

" Fufufufu~ " V giggled eyeing the two of us. I made him make a blood oath not to breath a single word about what he saw when he came in the storage room.

" Aww. Mimi and Kookie are the winners since they were the last to be found " Jhope pouted.

Still calling her Mimi?

" Gwenchana Mijoo? You're face is all red. " Jimin asked walking closer to her, raising a hand and almost placed it on her forehead.

I acted quickly and placed my own hand on her forehead, faking shock.
" she has a fever ! Jin hyung, can you make some hot cocoa for her? " I said, trying to avoid the question if Jimin touched her forehead and figured out that she was blushing.

" Oh ! Of course ! " Jin scurried to the kitchen, followed by Namjoon.

" You were hiding in the coldest place after all~ " V commented giggling.

" Stop or I'll destroy you " Mijoo covered her face and threatend.

" Jeez. What happened? " Jimin was completely oblivious to what happened. I know by the end of the week, all of my hyungs will know because of V.

Maybe we should make a run for it. But knowing Jin hyung, he'll catch us and punish us too.

" Here you Mimi, drink slowly, it's still hot. " Jin handed her a mug with hot cocoa in.

" G-Gomawo oppa " She muttered taking the cup, her face redness slowly toning down.

I smiled secretly, what a damn cutie.
" can we watch a movie now? " V asked eagerly.
" No Taehyung. It's already 3:31 am. We need to sleep "Jin scolded.

" Finally.. Something I'm good at " Yoongi sighed in relief.

" But Mijoo and I woke up like 3 hours ago " I said, sitting closer to her with no shame.

" Well, it's up to you two when you wanna sleep but I'm warning you, " Jin narrowed his eyes.

" I don't know what you two did in the attic, but no more of it in my house. "
××××××××
" He has mother instinct I'm sure of it ! " I sighed leaning on the bed frame.
" Yeah .. Do you think V oppa told him?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

" They're bound to know sooner or later. We're dating and we're old enough to make our decisions " I rolled my eyes. Even though I'm one year younger than my girlfriend.

" what are you gonna do about those bad guys? " she suddenly asked, setting the empty mug on the nightstand and joined to sit with me on the bed.

" for the mean time, keep you under my watch. And wait for informations " I shrugged.

" that reminds me, I'll call Suho oppa this morning and squeeze some details from him. Jongin said that Yuki girl stalked Suho oppa so he knows some stuffs about her " she explained.

" I see. " I nodded understanding. It might be a good starter to gather some clues.

" so, wanna finish what we started in the storage room? "
" Shut the fuck up you byuntae .. "
" but you still love me " I literally jumped at her and kissed her. She pushed my chest and squinted at me, giving me her judging face.

" pervert .. But I guess I'm not the one to talk "

×××××××
SMH SIKE YOU THOT I'LL GIVE YOU FULL SMUT
no. i like making things complicated dont hate me plz. i love you
i hope you enjoyed this chapter *hides to avoid being hit* bYE-