.: a trip to Busan :.

*holds heart*
my heart is .. My heart is oh my gawhd..
4+k votes?! am i dreaming?!
thank you so much <3 i hope this story won't disappoint you till the end, even though there are many errors in it,

Enjoy your day/night <3
××××××

Mijoo's Pov :

" wouldn't it be amazing of we are all in the same group? " Jimin sighed.

" It would be amazing if Mimi and I are roommates. I wouldn't wanna roommate with any other hoe " Mira grumbled.

" so I'm just a hoe to you " I rolled my eyes playfully.

" mah side hoe " she said in English with a grin.

" Pshh, I'm the main hoe " Ireplied back in English making her laugh.

" what are they talking about? " Jimin wondered.

" um .. Just girly things " Namjoon excused, not wanting to expose our weird conversation.

" Ahh~ Let's have lunch then go pack ! " V exclaimed happily.

" Yup, this is gonna be fun ! " Jhope agreed.

" Alright, I'm up to pizza. Whose with me? " I said first.

" Me " almost immediately, Jungkook latched himself to me by holding my shoulder.

" then I want pizza too " Mira glared at Jungkook wjo glared back.

" jere we go again, the weirdest love triangle " Yoongi sighed annoyed.

" Everyone is welcomed to join " I nudged Jungkook.

" I'll pass, I'm going for bulgogi today ! " Jimin said.

" Oh Jiminie do you know that I love you so much? " V batted his eyelashes.

" eww.. You're just saying that so I'd pay for your meal " Jimin rolled his eyes.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and answered.

" Moshi moshi? " I replied.
" Hi Mijoo, what's up? " Suho's voice rung through the phone.

I smiled " None much, just about to go have lunch. You? " I asked back.

" Me too. I'm calling because I'm planning to have dangos as a desert today and I remembered you " he chuckled.

I gasped " Noooooooo.. I want some .. " I pouted. Jungkook tightened his grip on me seeming to hear a male's voice from the other line.

" I'll bring you some. By the way, I remembered that you wanted information about Yuki Hanzo, right? " his question caught me off guard.

" Yeah, what about her? Do you know anything new? " I asked walking along with the group who decided to have a group pizza party.

" yes I did. I asked one of.my friends who is good with hacking to hack into her accounts; that girl is real trouble Mijoo. Stay away from her " he warned.

" Arra oppa. Just tell me what your friend found out about her " I said quickly.

" She's in some sort of a real gang in the area where you live. She's currently dating some dude named Im Young On, and from the looks of it, he's the leader of that gang. " Suho explained.

" got it. But did you find out what that weird ass gang's name? " I asked.

" as I recall correctly, they just call themselves "The Rebels". That's pretty much what my friend found " Suho answered.