.: possessive:.

Jungkook's Pov :
I love seeing her smile. But it wasn't me who wad.making her smile, which I hate.

I hated that she invited my hyungs over too. I hated that when we arrived, she was talking to another guy infront of me. I hated the way she smiles at Namjoon-hyung. It scares me, all of this scares me.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not worthy of being her boyfriend. I'm nothing but trouble and my family is the worst thing ever, I'm afraid that they might bother her ir even hurt her because of me. And I won't be able to say anything to defend her.

Worst yet, I'm afraid that someone would try to steal her away. Or I'm afraid that she still have lingering attraction towards Namjoon-hyung. I'll make sure she never speaks with him, even if it's very selfish of me to do so.

" Ok ok. Let's play truth or dare then ! " Jimin suggested excitedly.
" Alright, sounds interesting. " Yoongi agreed.
" Mi, do you have an empty bottle? " Jimin asked, giving her a nickname.
I twitched in annoyance. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes to see her smile cutely at the nickname, she stood up " I do, hang on. " she went to the kitchen.
Was I the only one who wasn't enjoying this at all? Even though I love coming to her apartment and seeing her but; no. I'm just not enjoying this at all.

" Jungkookie, " Jin hyung suddenly called my name. I looked at him waiting for him to speak.
" Stop being worried. No one will try to make a pass on her " Jin hyung assured me. I was slightly surprised, busted?
" Jee maknae, I feel like you don't trust us at all " Yoongi commented.
" Guys, leave him be. He has the right to be jealous " Jimin defended me, even surprising me.
" Eh? Why? What did we do? " Jhope asked.
" Here you go Jiminie oppa " Mijoo came through the kitchen door and handed Jimin the empty bottle.

No, my hyungs aren't doing anything to her. Literally, they are acting normal towards her, the way they used to act around her even when she and I haven't started dating. It's all me, my fault.
Mijoo is right, I do lack trust. Or maybe, I just simply lack confidence.
I hate to admit it though,
" Ok. " Jimin hyung set the bottle in the middle. The hyungs huddled in a circle and Mijoo came to sit by my side. She gave me a dimpled smile then focused on the bottle.
The bottle landed on Jhope as he groaned in annoyance.
" Hahaha ! Truth or dare hyung? " V asked.
" Truth " Jhope avoided the dare because he know that we don't show mercy in challenges.
" Hmm.. If you were a girl, who would you dated from us? " V ransomly asked.
" Wow, " Jhope stroked his chin. " Does Mijoo count? "
" But I'm girl too " She commented back.
" Guess it'll be Jin hyung " Jhope batted his eyelashes at Jin making Jin squint and scoot away from him.
" next " V spinned the bottle and it landed on Yoongi.
" Truth o- " " dare. Bring it on wuss " Jhope slightly glared at his diss and cleared his throat.
" I dare you to scream I'm gay in the window with a loud voice " Jhope challenged.
Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly and went to the window, follow by us. He opened the window and took a deep breath.
" JHOPE IS GAY ! "
We all burst out laughing.
" holy shit you're so cunning " Mijoo said still recovering from laughing.
" That .. Wasn't what I meant " Jhope pouted.
Yoongi spinned the bottle hard, soon, it ceased on Mijoo.
I felt nervous all of sudden.
" Dare before you ask. " Mijoo cut Yoongi off. Yoongi smirked an evil one.
Of shit, I feel even more nervous now. Hyung, don't dare ask her to do a stupid dare..
" I dare you to kiss Jungkookie right here, right now, on the mouth. " Yoongi was specific in his dare so theres no escape.
Wait, I actually really like this dare.
I looked at Mijoo to see her giving Yoongi her judging face with a blush " Byuntae .. " she muttered.
" If you don't kiss him now, you're punishment is that you'll be my slave. " Yoongi interrupted before she adds anything.
" Oh damn. Mijoo, kiss him. I don't advice you to risk being his slave, it's the wirst thing ever. " Jimin adviced.
" Hyung, stop pressurin- " she cut me off by kissing me.
Holy fucking shit, if it wasn't for hyungs I would of jumped her right now. She pulled away, avoiding eye contact while my hyungs were cheering like crazy pigs.
" Damn ! You really did it " Yoongi was shocked.
" Why wouldn't she? She's my girl after all " I bragged with a smirk.
" Lucky assface " Yoongi commentes sarcastically.
She never usually do something this daring infront of anyone. Hell, she wouldn't even be daring enough to kiss me when we're all alone.
Maybe .. She was doing that because she sensed my uneasiness about being with my hyungs along with her?
Holy shit.
She spinned the bottle and it landed on .. Well, me.
" Kook ! Truth or dare? " she asked with a smile.
" Dare " I replied smirking, to challenge her.
" I dare you to .. Hmm .. " she thought deeply.
" come on ! " my hyungs started conplaining.
" But i have no ideas ! " she complained.
" just dare him to kiss you again " Yoongi shrugged.
She rolled her eyes " Pshh. No thanks " I felt slightly hurt at her rejection.

" Can I just decide later? " She asked.
" Alright, you're an exception since you're a cutie " Yoongi winked.
I felt slightly angry. See why I don't have any confidence?
Because she's just so nice to everyone.
I'm thinking with no logic. I let out a small sigh as the game continued.

I hate loving her this crazily.
×××××××××
" Take care guys " Mijoo smiled at my hyungs as they walk out of the door.
" Oh by the way ! " she suddenly said, but only to me. I was still a pouting mess but how can I ignore her request?
" I know you're mad. " she sighed knowingly.
" Mianhae, " it was new to me. I always felt like I was the only one who was suffering in this relationship and end up apologizing.
Because I simply love her and don't want her to hate me for something as foolish.
" And my dare is, " she smiled her dimpled smile, but it was wider and her eyes were twinkling.
" For you to kiss me, alone. "
Holy fuck I'm about to die.