.: More Drama :.

Mijoo's pov :

" oppa come on. " I sternly said.

" Mijoo it's not easy ok?! For the longest time, I was the biggest dickhead to her. And I barely talked to her ! " Yoongi complained.

I stopped walking making him stop walking too. I crossed my arms and gave him a blank stare.

" so you'd accept if Areum eonnie got asked out by someone else? Because as far as I know, she's popular and pretty " I stated.

He shut his mouth " No "

" So would you kindly fucking confess now? "

" is that how I talk to the others? I see why they get annoyed. " Yoongi said snorting.

" who knows. We might be related you know " I wiggled my eyebrows.

He smiled half heartly " But it's still hard . "

" come on. You're the Genius Min Yoongi, I can't believe you'd be a pussy to confess " I said with a straight face.

He glared at me " Whose the fucking pussy you lil shit. "

" you are. If not, prove me wrong then " I taunted.

" you .. really are like me it's getting scary " he sighed, seeming defeated.

" So you'll do it?! "

" but I need time .. " He said.

" excuses ! " I wagged my finger at him. " No time. I'll just go announce that I got a single babe looking for a boyfriend- " " I swear to god Yang Mijoo " he facepalmed, dragging his palm accross his face, looking ever so done with me.

" So how do you want it to be? Romantic? Shitty? Normal? " I asked excitedly.

" just .. me. Although I have a favor from you since you're my wingman. " he said.

I nodded my head " which is? "

" I need you to get Areum for me alone in the park. " He took a deep breath. " I'll .. handle myself "

I smiled. This is the first time I see Min Yoongi nervous; and for a girl that is.

" Don't be nervous oppa. Areum eonnie really likes you and she admitted that herself to us " I assured.

" But all you have to do is apologize for being a dickhead and confess your undying lo- " he slapped his hand on my mouth to stop me from sprouting more cringy nonesense.

" I get it, jeez. You're like jimin now " he cringed.

I licked his hand to take it off to which he immrdiately pulled his hand away from me mouth in disgust.

" and Hoseok too. Nasty people " He shivered

I grinned " Is 4 pm a good time for you? "

He nodded " That'll be good, thanks Mi. "

" no prob ! That's why I'm your wingman. " I winked.

" well wingman, you gotta go to class now " he poked my forehead. " and I gotta go take a nap "

" I sacrificed my nap time for this talk. " I pouted.

" Aw. No one told you to come and have this talk with me. "

" you can forget about Areum eonnie then " I taunted amused. He glared at me playfully.

" See ya later then. " he said and turned around to walk away.

" you gonna HAVE to keep me updated ! " I called behind him. He only gave me a thumb up without looking back.

I nodded at myself, proud that I finally convinced him.

YooReum for the win !

××××××××

" Yang Mijoo " I almost rolled my eyes when I entered the class and was greeted by none other than Kim Haneul.

" That's my name. " I soulessly said.

" How about we make a small deal? " she suggested, sitting on my desk while i took my seat on the chair.

I looked at her in irritation " What deal? "

Smirking slightly, she vrossed her legs " a deal that will benefit both of us, " she said smugly.

" I'm not gonna repeat myself. " I said annoyed.

" I have a friend that saw you once and got interested in you. " she said checking her nails. " How about I introduce you? "

I looked at her like she's crazy which she was honestly. " bruh, I got a boyfie. "

" That's where I come along " her eyes shifted to me, her small smirk turned into a wide, evil one.

" Give up on Jungkook or I'll hurt both of you "

I blinked before I took a tight grip on the desk she sat on, and flipped it, making her fall and barely catch herself.

" Sorry, there was an giant ass insect in my desk. " I seethed to the shocked girl.

" look darling, I don't joke when I say I'll ruin you. Back off " I finished.

" You just dug your own grave Yang Mijoo ! " she said. The whole classroom now watching us intensely.

" I'll dig two and drag you to hell with me " I sneered. Who the fuck does she think she is?!

" We'll see ! Bitch ! " she swore kicking my seat with her heel.

I rolled my eyes " done? Leave. The board is more interesting to look at "

Side-whispers webt on about the two of us. Haneul stomped her way away from me to the fribt seat while i was in the back.

Like I give a diddly fuck.

" what are you looking at?! " I snapped to the class making them look away.

I slumped in my seat, feeling irritated. I just hope this day will go on without more drama.

×××××

12 pm. Time for lunch ! Finally, a time where I can relieve my stress with by eating !

" hey Jiminie, where's Jungkook? " I asked, sitting down next to him. Jimin, V and Jhope were the only present 3 from BTS.

" Jungkookie been called by a teacher. I think he's in trouble " V replied, not touching his food.

I suddenly had a bad feeling. It's been too long since Jungkook been in a trouble because of his promise to his dad. I'm worried that something might ruin it ..

" Mi " Jimin suddenly called.

I tilted my head " Hm? "

" Let's go find him " Jimin stood up. " Are you ok? "

" No. I have a bad feeling that Jungkook is in a bad situation. " Jimin said.

" Jimin's bad feeling is rarely wrong. We'll go too " Hoseok said standing up along with V.

I stood up as well with a nod, feeling more worried.

" Which teacher called him Tae? " Jimin asked.

" I think it was Mrs. Seo " V replied, leading our way out of the cafeteria.

" V oppa ! " a screech stopped us from keeping up. V turned to the girl who called him, she was running and panting.

" I-It's Jungkook oppa and Yoongi oppa outside ! " she cried out.

My face drained out of emotions as I shared a look with Jimin.

" Let's go ! "

××××××
More troubles :(

Today's question ! : what is your nickname?
My family call me either Nana or Lulu .-. And my friends call me Lolli ._.