.: Girl to girl talk :.

Mijoo's Pov :

" Helloooooooo " I dragged on.

" heya Mimi. What's up? " Suho oppa chuckled through the phone.

" heya. Hmm, let's say lot's of things happened. " I say.

" please don't tell me you got yourself into troubles " he sighed.

I laughed nervously " Well .. you see .. "

" Yang Jinji Mijoo .. say no more. I'll be in Seoul in 2 hours " he sighed again.

" woah, there's no need for you to come all the way here ! " I whined.

" You need to be grounded. And i need to hear details from you in person, end of discussion. " he said sternly.

" yeah but you're somewhere far from here and- " " 2 hours, I said end of discussion. I have a mseting so I'm hnging up "

I gave up on arguing with him. " Alright. I'll see you then." I also lwt out a sigh.

He hung up, not saying another word. He's propably eating himself mentally, I know him. He always think of all the worst kind of possibilities that happens to me. He's a drama queen, I know his intentions are pure protective but ..

He doesn't need to stress about me .. but then again, I really need to see him fir various reasons. He's the only one that I can count on with those two decisions I'm gonna make.

×××××××××

" Mijoo, I told you stay away from these delinquents " Suho pinched the bridge of his nose

" oppa listen please. " I cut him off when he tried scolding me more.

" I did not do a single thing to them. Ok, I'll give you boring details. Few days ago, a girl named Kim Haneul came to our school. She's Jungkook's crazy ass ex. She's the one who plotted this " I explain.

Suho stared at me with blank eyes " And? "

I'm slowly starting to freak out " She found out that I'm his girlfriend. She did some things to him in the past bit he got away from them so basically she's back at us for revenge " I added.

" and? "

" um .. they randomly attacked us when we were still school. Jungkook got badly hurt to the point he had to get stitches. Same goes for Jimin oppa and Hoseok oppa " I said.

He took a deep breath, as for me, my breath hitched in my throat, waiting for his next reply.

" Mijoo, I believe you. But- " he paused looking at my wounded lower lip " -this isn't gonna work Mijoo. "

" w-what do you mean? " I asked nervously.

" I mean, you'll have to come live with me because those people that you hang with are nothing but troubles. " he said sternly.

My heart dropped as I stare in shock at him. " what .. what?! "

" You heard me Mijoo. You barely escaped with a small wound out of luck. Wha would happen if they came at you again? " he asked, trying to clear a point.

I clenched my jaw " no. I'm not gping anywhere "

Suho's eyes turned sharp " Mijoo, don't test me. "

I hate this side of Suho. Once he decides on something, it's only the chance pf 7% he'd change his mind. He's hard to convince.

" but oppa I can't just leave ! I .. I wanna be here ! " I argued.