.: oh man hory shet :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Please please please .. "

" Oh you're begging? That's very cute. " I smirked. We we're still in the exact same position as the last chapter, having Jungkook begging for me to do anything that satisfy his hormonal state.

" What do you want me to do Kookie? " I cooed.

" Ugh- anything " he breathed, trying to make me grind on him again.

" How about I tell you what I want from you first? " I leaned down, my chest hitting his as my face was barely an inch away.

" A-anything " he groaned more.

" Who is Yoongi's crush? " I whispered, landing a small kiss on his sharp jawline.

He sucked a deep breath " s-some sunbae n-named Areum " that sentence made me stop and shoot in sitting position with a victorious grin. " YES ! "

Jungkook on the other hand was feeling more and more impatient as I tease the life out of him. His hands snakes on my thighs as his expression changed.

" You win so now solve my problem ! " he complained.

" say what? I gotta go tell Mira bout this- " " Oh like hell you will " He flipped us over so I'm in the bottom now and him sitting between my open legs.

" You're gonna pay for this Yang Mijoo. "

I shrugged " now I have a way of getting out information from you "

" Yeah but getting information out of me- " His hand pulled on the hem of his shirt, rolling it up until he discarded it somewhere. "- is gonna cost you, you fucking tease "

I raised an eyebrow in a cocky way, my ego growing.
" You know Kook, I haven't even done much and you're already a mess "

" Am I? " He gave a side grin that looked kinda evil to me. I was growing more nervous because he sure gave off an evil aura.

" like I just said, you're gonna pay for this. "

×××××××××

" I hate you " I muttered.
" I love you too " He sighed back, feeling content.

" You need to go. Mira will be back " I said urgently.

" Relax. I bet they're doing what we just did "

" Oh god Kook I told you not to talk about it ! " I complained tiredly.

" Yeah yeah. " he rised from my bed, putting on his clothes. I rised as well, putting on my clothes and cursed Jungkook for hurting me more this time.

" I'm never doing it again with you " I grumbled.

He shrugged " Fine, I'll just rape you and you're gonna like it "

" Just get out you assface. " I muttered annoyed.

My room's door was swung open giving me a heart attack. I froze with jaw hanging.

" what the fuck is that little shit doing here? " Mira eyed a fully dressed Jungkook -thank god-

" We we're having an intellectual talk. Something way above your IQ " Jungkook said.

" Whatever bitch, I'm in a good mood so get the fuck out. " She chirped, skipping to her bed.

Jungkook and I shared a look before shrugging.

" see you later babe " he waved and walked out of my room.

" what happened? " I asked an excited Mira.