.: Realisation :.

(let's all take a moment to appreciate Jungkook's appearance in that picture which is now the story cover. Bless you, you potato)

Jungkook's Pov:
She's so dense.
But that's a good thing. Because she obviously isn't romantically intetested in me. If I was the only one who showed that emotions, it'll be really bad if it was one sided in an obvious way.
" you eat the way Suho oppa eats " she commented eyeing the fork and knife in my hands.
I almost scoff. I got none against the guy except that she sees him as the only guy in her life.
" That's how I was taught to eat " I shrug my shoulders. Being the damn son of a big ass CEO has so many rules to follow.
But I hate rules.
But I have to follow them from now on,

I looked at her eating awkwardly and half smiled. She's trying to eat like me but the fork would fall off her small hands as soon as she picks up the chicken piece.
" you suck at this " I commented amused.
She gave me stink eyes " I'm sorry I wasn't raised to eat like that "
" you don't have to, just eat comfortably " I shrugged.
" Say .. " she hesitated.
Please don't bring anything embarrassing over Mijoo ..
" How long did you know Jimin for? " she asked.
I feel annoyed now. I want her to bring an embarrassing topic rather than talk about hyung ..
" For like 5 years now. " I answered.
" Oh. But you said you're from Busan too, right? " she asked.
I nodded " Yup. But I didn't know Jimin hyung back then "
" I see. " She nodded her head.
" how did you meet Jimin hyung? " I asked, not actually feeling up to hear the answer.
She half smiled " Would you keep it a secret? "
I nodded hesitantly " Of course "
" sometimes, kids at the Busan's school accused me of my family's murder. " she sighed staring at her plate.
Bunch of fucktards..
" Always asking me, how did you survive? If you're the survivor, you must be the killer " she quotes with her hands.
I leaned on the table watching her expressions, she seems to be in pain. Her eyes showing hint of loneliness.
" I tried reasoning them. But you can't reason with kids, " she shook her head.
" That's where Jimin came. " she chuckled, " he was so adorable No one could of taken his threats seriously "
I mentally scrunch my face in annoyance. I was adorable too. Fuck you hyung.
" He threatend to pound their faces, but ended up being surrounded by his fangirls. " she chuckled and shook her head. " I thought he was mocking me to be honest "
I chuckle back at her " You have a weird way in thinking then "
" I was foolish and spoiled. Barely went out so I had no idea on how to deal with any kind of humans " the small smile she had was wiped away.
Ouch. So she was extremely attached to her family ..
" can you .. " I heaitated before looking into her eyes.
I want to know more about her.
" Can you tell me a bit about your past? " I asked.
She stared at me unsure then turned to look at the waitress that took our empty plates away, then bacl at me.
" this isn't the best place .. " she mutters.
Oh how stupid of me. She might cry ..
" never mind. Come on, let's go home " I stand up, feeling disappointed that I won't be able to know whar Jimin hyung know.
Even hyung doesn't know the full story. I want to be the first and only one to know ..
We got out of the restaurant after I payed and we both walk in silence.
" Mian .. " she mutters.
I raised an eyebrow " On what? "
" I .. Don't feel like talking about that day or anything about my past .. " she said quitely.
" but you were talking about hyung from the last right? " I said trying to hide my jealousy.
" because I only have few happy memories from Busan. Jimin oppa is one of those." she smiled and kicked a small rock.
I felt a heavy feeling on my chest. Yup, not doubt. I'm hella jealous.
" this is my stop " she stops infront of her building and faces me.
" I'm glad we were able to reach this far " she smiled, showing her dimples.
I wanted to smile back but my mood didn't let me.
" what do you mean? " I asked raising an eyebrow.
" I always thought you hated me and wanted to just beat me in anything we do. But we click in more than one way " she explains. " I feel comfortable around you "
" more than Jimin hyung then? " I just had to ask to satisfy my jealousy. But I feel like I'm pushing it far ..
" Shockingly .. Yeah. " She nods seeming to be surprised by her own answer.
Finally.
" but I'll say. You're actually my very first best friend " She said awkwardly blushing.
Fuck yes. Just ..
Yes.
Finally !
I smiled " You're my first female best friend, I'd say "
" ayee. So, I'll see your sorry ass tomorrow " She just have to ruin this moment doesn't she.
" See ya, loser. "
" Bye bye. Slave. " she laughed evilly. It was creepy but hot at the same time.
I bumped shoulders with her like we always do and walked.
" Jungkook ! " she called from behind. I looked over my shoulders back at her to see her waving. " Take care ! "
I smiled geniunly " You too. "
I want to be like this with her everydsy. Can I? Can she wave at me and tell me to take care like that everyday?
×××××××××
I layed in my bed and let out the longest sigh.
Why?
Why did I start liking her?
When did I actually started to like her?
I racked my memories for something, but all I had was nothing.
Because I felt attached to her since day 1. The cliche day where the two of us bumped shoulders with eachother by accident during the freshman year. The way she glared ruthelessly at me surprised me because no girl have done that and continued to do that.
It was interesting. Her choice of words was very entertaining to hear.
I kept on teasing and bullying her, hoping that one day, she'd give up on teasing and bullying me back to see whose boss.
But she didn't. Not even a little budge. I liked her stubborness.
She had a unique personality and features. By the time I realized that I'm into her, more assholes keep on showing up.
Just gotta eliminate all of them.
" easier said than done " I mutter.
Namjoon hyung
Jimin hyung
V hyung
Suho hyung
" 3 of them are close to me and one is close to her. " I sighed but then smirked.
I'm feeling more competetive now.