.: kindness :.

Mijoo's pov:
" I'm really thankful ma'am. I really am " I said setting the cup of water on the coffee table infront of me.

" It's no problem dear, what was going on with them? " She asked confused.

" Um.. I think them and my boyfriend are on bad terms so they came after me " I explained the situation from my point of view.

" teenagers " she sighed.
" Yeah.. Thank you very much " I once again thanked her. If it wasn't for her, I would of definitely been caught.

" Ani sweetheart, it's alright. I honestly was scared when I heard the loud bump at my door " She placed her hand om her heart. " I'm glad I was able to help someone "

This woman was just so nice.
" What's your name sweetheart? " She asked sitting next to me.
" Mijoo. " I replied with a small smile.

Her eyes went wide, I tilted my head to the side with furrowed eyebrows. " g-gwenchana? "

" A-Ani.. It's just that.. " she looked at her lap. " My daughter's name is Mijoo as well .. "
" Oh ! " I gaped.

" Yes " She smiled at me. Her smile was very warm and kind. It made me feel so mother lovesick.

" Oh, I'm Han Seola by the way. " She introduced.
" You have a nice name " I smiled.
" So do you darling " she smiled back. My phone started vibrating in my pocket, I took it out to see a text.

From Yoongi :
Where the fuck are you? I'm looking everywhere for you !

" your boyfriend? " she asked.
" Ani .. My chingu. He came to save me " I smiled. " But you saved me first, Miss Han. "

" Miss Han? Aniiii " she dragged. " just call me Unnie please "

" Seola Unnie .. " I shyly accepted calling her that.
" kyeopta ! " she squealed.
" I'd love to meet your daughter Mijoo someday " I said smiling and feeling slightly awkward that I'm calling my name.

She didn't say anything as she stared at the wall infront of her. I followed her gaze to see some pictures hanged on the wall.

" Unnie .. ? " I called trying to get her attention.
" Ah .. Someday, I hope. " she smiled sadly.
I hope?

" Alright.. " I trailed off.
" How about we excha ge numbers? " She suggested.
" I'd love that. " I agreed, punching her number in my list.

" Fate is truly amazing to bring us here don't you think? " She said while I stand up.

" I do believe so. Thank you once more for helping me "I bows slightly.

" Aniya Hajima. You remind me so much of my Mijoo I couldn't help it " She smiled walking me to the exit of her apartment.

" please be careful on your way home ok? " she begged.
" I will ! Take care of yourself, ok? " I smiled going out of the door.
" Jaljayo ! "
×××××××××
" you are fucking dead piece of meat. " I shivered as two arms wrapped around me from behind.
" Y-Yoongi oppa? " I gasped and unattached myself from him. " you scared me shitless ! "

" Me? You're the one who scared me shitless ! " He poked my shoulder and hugged me again.

I hugged back, letting my head rest on his shoulder.
" I needed this.. " I muttered. Yes, I needed someone's comfort after the horror I've been through today. But Jungkook isn't here to give me that comfort becuase god know where he is.

" Come on. Let's go home " Yoongi pulled away and held me wrist to drag me to his car.
I obeyed and sat in the passenger seat.
" Oppa .. What's going on? Where's Jungkook? Is he ok? " I asked one after another.