.: To The Future :.

"Will you officially and finally and actually marry me, Yang Mijoo?"

"Jeon Jungkook you extra ass- Of course I'll marry you !"

"Dear mother and father; today marks the day of my own wedding. I deeply wish you were here with me. I wish mom was here with me to check my dress and hair every second like Kook's mother does. I wish father was here to see me actually looking like a woman, to walk me down the aisle like Kook's father did to me.
I wish Mino was here with me, to tease me and then cry about having us separated, not living under the same ceiling like he did when I started elementary school, thinking I'd go and never come back.
I wish you 3 were with me. I wish that you'd be here happy with me.

But I know you're here, in my heart and in my sky, watching over me and smiling. Proud of the person I have become.

Don't worry about a thing father; my company is going just perfectly. Family? No problem. Cousins been working for me as I promised to provide them all a place. Money? I'm more than stable. As you can see, the Jeon's have spoiled me so bad even my older sister-in-law gets jealous sometimes.

Don't worry mother, I eat well and I sleep well like you always tell me. I'm fitting myself into more 'womanly' attire. Personally, it feels like I'm a mini version of you now.

Oh Mino, your noona loves you so much. And I promise, my first child will hold your name. And I hope, your squishy face as well.

Life has been so great. I'm happy and healthy. Jungkook is always with me, barely leaving me for a second. Unless I gotta go to the bathroom and he sometimes invites himself in.

Over the past years, I have learned so many things. I learned how to love, to hate, to rival, to befriend, to like, to be angry, to be sad.

I learned that I can also cry from joy and happiness. A thing I thought can only happen in sadness.

Dear mother, father and Mino;
You're in safe hands. And I'm in safe hands. Fear not and always know, just the way you're watching over me, I will remember to look at our picture every night before I fall asleep. Bidding you a good night under the starry sky you live in.
I will remember every smile you've given me. Every kiss you've given me. Every tear you shed for me. Every blood drop fell from you to me.

Saying thank you; feels like empty words to me. If there are words more powerful than 'thank you' and 'I love you' I would say it and mean it.
But I know you know what's in my heart.

Rest well and rest assured. Mijoo remained standing her ground.

-Love, Jeon Mijoo"

☆☆☆☆

" I have sand in my eyes "

" Jungkook, we're in the damn hospital. Why would sand be here? "

" I hate you " Jungkook pouted, tears still glistening in his doe eyes as he stared at small bundle held gently in Mijoo's hands.

" He's so fucking cute " Mijoo whispered, staring in awe.

" I know .. " Jungkook sighed dreamily.