.: My Future :.

Mijoo's Pov:
I took out the most boring book out of my locker after a groan.
Geography. I despise it. It puts me in a worst mood than I already am.
Closing tje locker I halted and scrunch my face.
" Jungkook. " I greeted, face still scrunched.
" Someone is in a bad mood " he teased.
" someone is in a good mood " I eyed him suspiciously.
" Oh yeah. " He shrugged.
" What? " I asked feeling curious.
" None of your buisness " he mocks.
" whatever. " I grumbled and walked past him to class.
" hey ! I'm not done with you yet. " He complained and walked beside me
" I don't feel like playing with you today. As you said earlier, I'm in a bad mood. "
" and why is that? " he asled.
I rolled my eyes " Suho's company are bunch of assholes. They made him go home today and now I feel lonely without him " I lashed.
" Lonely? " he repeats.
" Yeah lonely. " I sighed looking at my shoes after stopping.
" But don't you have us? " he poked my forehead harshly. I glared at him but soon, my glare softened.
" You're right. I do have friends .. Just .. "
" not your precious Suho oppa. Yeah " Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.
" what? You have anything against my oppa ? " I asked in equal annoyance.
" Yeah I do as a matter of fact. You say that he's like your mom but you act like he's your gusband " He said in annoyance.
I gaped at him " You are so wrong ! He literally is my mom ! "
" You don't act like it though. You act ad if you're in love with him instead. I thought you liked Namjoon hyung " He poked my shoulder this time, harsher.
I flinched and glared at him " So what? Why should you care? Are you gonna threaten me to tell him this time? And for the record, I love him like my brother. Nothing more, nothing less. But believe whatever you want. I'm out " I walked past him, rushing to history class with no hesitation this time. He's making me feel like I'm a playergirl of some sort.

What the hell is his problem?! Lashing on me like I did something wrong !
I took the last seat and burried my face in my arms. Feeling even worst.
Why was our small friendship ruined Jungkook? I don't understand. Is it that bad to be friends with me ?
×××××××××××××××
I hate Monday.
No.
I actually hate this day so much. Nothing but misfortune happened in it.
Lunch time.
A very awkward time because neither me or Jungkook would say a thing. Just glaring at whatever infront of us.
" Alright you two. " seems like Yoongi oppa had enough.
" what the hell is your problem this time? Did you two play rougher than usual? " he asked in annoyance.
" .......... " no answer.
" fucking brats. I'm talking to you two ! " He growled out actually making me flinch.
" We had a fight. Nothing big " Jungkook grumbled.
" Yeah. Nothing big you say " Hoseok oppa repeats sarcasticly. " that's why you're both trying to dig a hole to China with your glares "
" Let's leave them. " Namjoon said trying to calm them down. " those two are the Maknaes. Of course they'd fight. And they'll fix it on their own "
Yeah right. There's nothing to fix. We had none but rivalry and annoyance towards eachother.
" Anyway .. " Jimin clapped his hands twice to grab our attention " Are you guys ready for the field trip? " He asked.
" Yes yes ! " V oppa excitedly grabbed my arm. " you're coming right? " he asked.
" I dunno. " was my answer.
" you better be real Namjoon. Those 2 are the same arrogant type. They won't fix shit " Yoongi oppa said in annoyance.
" I'll be there " both me and Jungkook seeth out in the same time. Then glaring at eachother when our eyes met.
" Ok ..... " the table went quite again as I glanced back at my food and eat it with no appetite.
××××××××××××××
" Alright class. Today I'll be picking the best singer here for relaxing time " Mrs. Yoo smiles kindly at us.
Music class is so relaxing after this terrible day. And Mrs. Yoo is equally relaxing and just great to be in her class. She's my favorite teacher here.
" hmmm. Let's try new voices first and keep the best for the end " she smiled a bit more and then her eyes scanned the classroom before landing on me.
Nononononononnonononononononnono please....

" Yang Mijoo ! You always play piano and not sing. Shall we test you today? " she clapped her hands once in excitement.
You're not my favorite anymore-
I reluctantly stood up and made my way to the class's stage and stared at my shoes. Feeling the awkwardness crawl up my back.
" what do I sing? " I asked awkwardly.
" Anytjing you'd like " she smiled and sat on her desk.
Very fucking helpful Mrs.Yoo.

(my favorite Evanescence song. My Immortal)
Deciding to sing what I feel, the only song I could think of is My Immortal by Evanescence. True it's a song in English, but I doubt anyone would care or understand anyways.

Finishing the song while both of my eyes are closed, the class clapped loudly at me. Blushing in embarrassment, I awkwardly bowed and looked at Mrs. Yoo to see her beaming.
" Perfect. I love it ! " She approved. " go back to your seat now sweetie "
Phew. That ended up well.
" Jeon Jungkook. Come to the stage " my blood froze as the annoyance I had earlier crawled back.
Jungkook, with no hesitation, walked to the stage and held the microphone after choosing a background music.

His eyes were glued to mine the entire song. I was mesmerized b his singing.
His voice is just ..
Perfection to say the least.
But why is he staring at me? And wy did he choose this song?
" As always, perfect ! " even Mrs. Yoo seemed to be charmed. Like all the girls here that started swooning and saying things like " I imagined him singing it to me " or " I will never forget this moment for the rest of my life "
His eyes still haven't left mine.
I couldn't help but forget what happened this morning and let out a proud smile to which he returned with no hesitation.
So that song was meant as an apology? If that's how he's gonna apologize, I'll have to fight him more lol.
Squeals fill the classroom's silence at Jungkook's smile. The fan girls were squealing out things I couldn't understand but I can tell they were hitting on him or just plain fangirling.

The bell soon rings. I stood up and lift my bag up with me but it gets snatched away from my hands by the only Jungkook I know.
" Come on you snail. My hyungs are waiting " He said and walked ahead, my bag in hand.
I hurried after him and said nothing. The air was kinda awkward.
What do I say anyway?
" I sounded really bad this morning didn't I? " He broke the silence.
" It's fine. I did too "
" I went too far that time though "
" Gwenchana you pabo. I don't wanna hear about it anymore. It happened so let's just foget it, sidekick " I gave him a dorky smile at the end to which he returned with an amused chuckle.
" Alright then. Yoongi hyung was gonna kill both of us if we stayed pouting "
" so you did that to shur Yoongi oppa up? " I raosed an eyebrow. His amused smile dropped and opened his mouth to say something but stopped.
I furrowed my eyebrows " I wanted to ask you for a long time. What am I to you really? " I asked seriously.
His eyes went wide but went back to their normal shape.
After a 3 mimutes pause, I grew tired of waoting and turned to walk again in dissappointment. I guess I really am nothing to him but a mere person.
" You're my future "
What?