.: Marry Me :.

Mijoo's pov :

I couldn't sleep a wink that night.

I was alone in the guest room in Jungkook's house. Laying on the soft bed and covered by soft sheets as I stare at the ceiling.

I sighed for the bazillion time tonight and reached for my phone without moving my neck.

I check the time, 4:55 Am. Damn that sucks. I don't feel sleepy but I feel exhausted both mentally and physically.

I can't back down now. I'm attached, so attached that I finally understand why Jungkook hates it when we're separated.

Am I becoming a possessive person like him? Maybe I am. But I can't forget the look he gave me when I blurted out that sentence.

Yes, I'm taking this seriously and to a whole different level. When his dad offered me the marriage back in the hospital, I thought this feeling would go away eventually, not grow stronger.

Am I really ready to accept Jungkook on a whole different level? Marriage isn't an easy thing. We're still young and pretty childish, perhaps if I accepted it now, Jungkook would eventually lose his feelings towards me?

I tightly shut my eyes, bad Mijoo. Bad bad, how dare you doubt his feelings when he proposed so many times?

Maybe it's because I'm scared. Too scared that all of this is a dream that would disappear any moment. Hardships are things I'm already used to, I can't gain anything I want without a trick that fate would throw at me.

I flinched in shock as the door was knocked.

" c-come in " I stuttered.

The door was open, revealing a sleepy looking Jungkook. Oh dear lord, why is he adorable?

" noona " he yawned, his cuteness tripling and killing me slowly.

" what's wrong? " I asked shakily.

" I had a nightmare.. Can I sleep with you? " he asked.

How the hell can I ever say no?

" Come here Kookie " I coo. During daytime, he'd be the possessive and freaky pervy boyfriend. But now during night time, he's killing me with his cuteness. Talk about duality.

His footsteps came closer and closer until he layer his big body next to mind on the large bed.

" Why aren't you sleeping? Did I wake you up? " he asked, big eyes staring at mine.

I half-smiled. " no you didn't. I just couldn't sleep "

" want me to sing to you? " I felt excitement bubble inside of me.

" please do "

His voice was pure heaven as per usual. His eyes we're looking soft and sleepy as he stared at me with a small smile.

I haven't realized how hard my heart was beating until he touched my hair. I can hear my heart hammering in my ears.

His next move was to kiss the side of my head and play with my hair.

" close your eyes and try to sleep. You need it " I obeyed. I closed my eyes, trying to calm down but it was useless.

Why am I being like this? Jungkook and I are close. We're dating, we took it to another level. I gave myself to him and he did as well.

Oh.

I'm starting to love him on another level huh? That's the only explanation I can think of.

Can you imagine the future with him?
I can do that, but I'd rather focus on the current time.

Can you imagine a life without him?
I can't. If I did, I'd probably give up to tears and depression.

Do I want him the way he wants me?
As a matter of fact, I really do.

" Kookie? "

" Hm? "

" Do you know how much I love you? "

" a lot? " he answered my question with a question.

" more than a lot. Don't forget that OK? " I said softly. I wanted to express more feelings to him. I want to make him feel special the way he makes me feel.

But my vocabulary is limited due to shyness.

" Don't make me jump you when you're hurt " he mumbled.

I chuckled. Normal Jungkook is back now.

" Go ahead. "

" I swear I will. " He threatens lifting himself up from the laying position. He gave me a dark look.

Yes. This guy right here, I love every side of him. I love everything about him.

" Hmm.. " I gave him a teasing look to see more reactions from him.

His dark eyes suddenly turned into his normal eyes. I felt slightly uneasy at the sudden change.

" did you really mean it? "

" Um .. My back hurts so I don't think I can handle anything right now-" " not this Mijoo. Did you really mean it when you said you'll take the offer? "

My heart returned to the crazy self, pounding inside of me.

" U-Uhh .. I mean.. Um.. " My face felt hot. My tongue got tied.

Come on Mijoo, tell him! You can do it! Come on!

He wordlessly hovered over me, carefully not to touch my hurt body. His forehead pressed on my own as his eyed closed.

" Can I tell you what I imagined for our future? " his charming voice spoke softly.

I couldn't reply, he unattach his forehead from mine and made direct eye contact with me.

" I imagine you on my bed first. " I gave him unimpressed eyes making him laugh. " then, I imagine coming back from work to be jumped at by you "

" Does it have to be so sexual? " I chuckled in amusement.

" And then after years, we have cute little Mijoos running around. "

" but I want little Kookies too.. "

" that too. And a big pool in our backyard. And a work out room and also an arcade room " he listed.

He looked like an excited child. It was so cute.

And I'm no longer gonna hesitate.

" And a music room. No kid of ours won't learn how to sing like you " I added. He blinked lazily, his eyes half hooded as he stared into mine with mixed emotions.

" Marry me Mijoo " he breathed.

I heard the strong pounding of my heart in my ears after he said those words so clearly to me.

" Jungkook.. Let's tie our future together. "

" is that your own way in saying yes? " his eyebrows bounced up as a huge grin took over him, eyes crinkling cutely.

I smiled widely, pretty sure my dimples were deep down in my cheeks, a sign of pure happiness.

" Yes Jungkook. It is. "

×××
Oh man hory shet what is going on

Wasap ! Elena is back again with another chapter! 

Hope y'all still enjoying my books and never forget that I love you and you're prettyful to me ^^

Few more chapters to go !