.: I just love all of you :.

A/n : the title seems fishy lol.
Enjoy~

Jungkook's pov :

I felt so damn proud. That was such a badass farewell to that family of hers. I was honestly on brink of launching at them too, but my girl beat me to it.

I felt really bad for her. I never imagined they were that bad. And Mijoo has a fair point, they have no right to involve themselves in her life.

Only I get to do that.

" I can't believe they dared saying that ! They're so .. Nosy ! " she continued to rage as I follow her. 

I didn't interrupt her. I know that she has to release her stress somehow, and I'm alright with her cussing in the middle of.the street and scaring little kids off.

" they all dumped me, all of them ! Not a single one of.them has the right to say shit about my life ! " she continued to stomp, until she stopped making me run into her. She slightly lost her balance but I back-hugged her.

" Gwenchana. None of them will ever try that again; I'll make sure of it. " I cooed, trying to calm her down.

" I know .. " she sighed rubbing her forehead " It's just that .. Why now? Why suddenly? Why didn't they contact me in the past years? " she wondered.

" Who cares? If they had taken you away before, we wouldn't of been dating. Oh, I mean engaged. " I smirked when she widen her eyes with a blush.

" don't.. "

" ohoho.. You want me to pass on teasing you for saying that we're engaged? Hell naw " I untangle myself from her to stand infront of her.

" you're the one who started it ! " she complained.

" But you went on with it. Honestly, you're so in love with me to the point you'd agree to marry me suddenly. " I teased.

She was silent for few seconds before taking a deep breath " Wow .. You're right "

I was honestly shook by her words. And overally seriously growing needy for skinship after hearing that.

" You really want me to grope you in the middle of the street? "

" Jungkook, don't you dare ! "

" Fiiiiiine " I dragged myself behind her as she continued her way to her house in silence.

I smiled widely did she notice that my marriage proposal was serious?

Can I imagine it for real?

××××××××
" You're not kidding, it really is big. " I said looking at the big house that stood infront of us.

" Yeah, the biggest in this area actually. " She replied.

I can feel her uneasiness. After all, this place have both happy and depressing memories for her.

I held her hand in mine and smiled at her " lead the way my lady "

She took small steps until she reached the front door. Taking a deep breath, she rummage through her small back-pack for the keys.

She inserted the keys in the hole and took steps back, looking unsure at me.

" I'll take it from here " I smiled gently at her and held her hand, walking slightly ahead of her.

I pushed the door open. I was greeted by the darkness. A slight "flick" sound was made and the lights went on.