.: our night :.

Smh
Warning, smut ahead ! But hey, you don't need to be warned because you'll read anyway. Byuntaes xD that's why I love you all.
Sorry it sucks. I never write smuts and this is clearly my very first smut that I wrote.

Enjoys !

××××××
3rd pov :

Jungkook lets out a wolfish grin " you were thinking of something byun, weren't you? " he giggled.

Mijoo blushed and pouted " No ! You were the one thinking byun .. "

Jungkook chuckled, hands trailing lines up and down on Mijoo's back. She was flustered on what to do, but overally nervous.

Her only thought was : is he really thinking of that again?

" you know .. " he suddenly muttered, going closer and closer to her, to the point where his nose was burried in Mijoo's neck. She stuffened more; hands trying, keyword : trying to create some distance.

" I've always imagined our first time " he mumbled, lips on the skin of her neck.

Her heart beat quickened more. Her attempts in creating distance ceased to an end as she listens to her boyfriend speak.

" I just love you too much to the point where I want to move to the next level " it hit her well in the head. She knows exactly what he wants to do, but she was unsure herself.

" J-Jungkook I- " " No, don't say anything. I already know the answer " Jungkook was familiar with the feeling if rejection from that subject. He doesn't want to force himself on her, Jungkook wants it to be a special night for the two of them. Well planned as he put it in his head.

Mijoo pursed her lips, she did realize he was disappointed. So in tact to make it up for him, she locked lips with him, wrapping arms around his neck. She even wondered where the hell all of this courage came from.

Jungkook was slightly surprised at the boldness she showed, but he wrapped his arms low around her waist. Almost brushing by her butt that he so wanted to grope badly. He kissed her back, a bit rough the way he likes it.

She felt herself relax more into the kiss, even though it was rougher than usual. She let him be, it's the least she can do to him. His lips sucked on the lower lip of Mijoo, making her let out a small sound that aroused Jungkook's already aroused state.

He pulled away, slightly panting " I need to get away from you before I lose it " He breathed.

" Can you do that when you're already like this? " her ego was slightly growing as she sensed he was aroused because of her.

Jungkook gave her a small glare making her shrug with a small amused smile.

" Oh so you wanna play games Mijoo? " he taunted her cracking his neck by moving his head to the left and right.

She lifted a single brow " Whatever you mean, jagi? " she teased more. Jungkook's left eye twiched, he knew she was teasing.

What a damn tease she is.

He wolfishly took co fident steps towards her, he became a bit too close making her take steps back until her legs hit on something from behind.

" Really now? You'll see how rough I am " his lopsided grin made her feel uneasy all of a sudden. What's he planning?

His hands were on her shoulders in a push, making her yelp and fall backward on the old bed she owned. She supported herself on her elbows. Jungkook climbed to sit directly on her tummy.

The.eyecontact that they held made tension run through the silent room. His face slowly approaching her; almost teasingly when he was eyeing her lips then her eyes. Mijoo felt the corner of her lips twich in anticipation of his next move.

She thought he was gonna kiss her more, but it turned out that his aim was lower, escelating quickly to her collarbone.

She let out a small gasp as she felt him suck on the sensitive skin beneath him. Add him grinding on her as well, the result is a mess.

" Y-Y-Yah .. " she stuttered, trying her hardest to surpass the moans.

He hummed on purpose, it sent vibration to her skin. His hands roamed her body a little before settling on her wrists, pinning them above her head.

Mijoo was lying if she thought she didn't like it. And she would be also lying to say that Jungkook surprised her.

His licking turned into sucking and biting, leaving hickies all over her skin. His pants was getting tighter each second passed, it was visible that even Mijoo felt his .. Um .. boner down there making her widen her eyes and face turned red. Holy shit, he was already that horny?

" You are so wrong .. You shouldn't of tease me " He whispered sensually next to her ear making shivers of pleasure run down her spine.

Ok, the only thought she had right now ; she was going to hell. (we all will lmao)

" J-Jungkook .. " she shivered. He pulled away to look at her in the eyes with his eyes narrowed in a sexy glare making her stiffen once again.

Holy fuck why is he this hot? Makes me regret my decision in not wanting to do the naughty stuff with him.

" What Mama~? Whose the tiger now? " he cooed.

She felt her embarrassment ease down at his statement. She narrowed her eyes at him.

He really wants to play huh?

" give me a kiss " she spoke seductively on purpose. He didn't resist or waste a second to capture her lips in a heated kiss. The grip on her wrists loosen up a bit, making her go free and literally, flip the position.

She sat on his hips, directly above his already hard crotch.

Jungkook lets out a breathy moan making Mijoo actually realize, she was just as aroused as he was.

" f-fuck.. " he panted.

Mijoo looked at Jungkook with a long stare. His hair was a mess, face was covered with sweat and red conpletely. He was panting and his eyes were only focused on her in the sexiest look ever.

She didn't regret wanting to the naughty now.

She leaned down making it even worst or more like pleasuring for Kookie, kissing him. His hands wander on her back, resting on her ass that he wanted to grope everytime he sees it. He squeezed her butt and trailed his hands on her hips, thighs, back, everywhere he can reach. In the end, he lets one of his hands grab Mijoo's messy hair and the other rested comfortably on her ass. Deciding to lift her dress making her gasp and almost pull away, but the hand that held Mijoo's hair pushed her face back to lip-lock with Jungkook. His naughty hand that lifted her dress trailed on the bare skin of her half uncovered butt. He moaned loudly when he felt the bare skin with his own hands.

Mijoo didn't know she was letting out small moans herself, until she realized it when he was sliding a finger below her underwear that covered her ass, to direct his finger on the unexplored area to rub around on her flesh. He took the chance with her guard down to reverse the position so now he's in controle again above. He took 5 seconds to discard his shirt somewhere in the room, revealing his fabulous toned chest and abs and overally, body.

" your turn to strip, Mama~ "
And the rest goes in your imaginations

××××××××
Nopenopenopenopenope

Sorrynotsorry kids but this is the only smut you'll get in this book lmao. You propably hate me for not writing juicy stuff but tHAT AIN'T HAPPENING.

And yes everyone, they did it without having Taetae or anyone interrupt it.

ToDAY's QUESTION ! : Do you have a real crush?

Personally, I have crushed on guys that either doesn't exist or guys that doesn't know I exist lmao. AKA anime guys and Kpop idols.

Life sucks