.: Them :.

Mijoo's Pov :

After a mental breakdown that lasted for 1 minute, I gathered my courage to grip his hand back -weakly-
" I .. " " WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE ?! " Aaaaand I was interrupted.
I swear to god. Jungkook never looked so angry and annoyed in his life as he stared down his stalker AKA Hyuna.
" Hello to you too. " I greet bitterly.
" Why are you holding her hand?! " She was fuming as she literally stood infront of our table and glared at me. Thinking that she's gonna intimidate me.
" Leave. " That's the only word that cane out of Jungkook's mouth. It was clear and full of anger. Hyuna flipped her hair.
" I thought you were better than this. Choosing this ugly? " She scoffes. I let go of Jungkook's hand and stand up. Towering her small height with mine as I plaster the nastiest smile I can manage.
" I think you should leave if you value your fucking face. " I seeth out. She paled and slowly backed away and just hurried to the exit of the restaurant in fear.
" Gods.. " I sighed and fall back on my seat.
" You're scary .. " He randomly commented. I gave him a glare " She just cut the train of my thoughts .. "
" Thinking is bad for you. " Jungkook teased with a smile.
I pout " You're so annoying. "
" Here you go. " The waiter set down our orders and drinks and I swear to god, did this guy just wink at me?
" Enjoy. " With one last shameless wink, he walks away. I shrugged and looked at Jungkook to see his eyes were wide and lips pressed tightly.
Well.
He was death glaring at the waiter's back.
Gods.
" Hey. The food looks good ! " I exclaimed tryibg to distract him. He barely payed attention.
I scrunch my face. This guys gets jealous too easily. We're not even officialy dating and he's already acting worst than Suho oppa.
I reached for his hand that was clenched in a fist " Hey. Look at me " I called lightly. He finally looked at me " There you go. " I smiled. " Stop being salty and eat. It looks really good right? "
He sighed giving up and nodded with a small smile.
" Yeah. Let's eat. "
×××××××××××××××
Finally finishing our hectic meal, a grumpy Jungkook walks beside me.
" I can't believe he actually tried getting your number. " He grumbled for the uptenth time.
I laughed slightly " That's a first actually. "
He only gave me stink eyes as if to say that I'm not helping much.
" Relax you salty pie. It was fun nonetheless. Plus; the waiter annoyed you, well your stalker annoyed me. " I declared.
" So were you jealous? " He eagerly asked.
I scrunch my face " No. Why would? You obviously don't like her as much as I don't "
" I believe my hatred towards her is stronger than yours really. Anyways, let's make a run for it before my hyungs and Mira noona chase us down. " Jungkook held my hand. I let out a laugh and run along with him. Enjoying myself.
Because why not? I get to be with the person that I like.
~~~
" Hey .. Have you ever had a ... Boyfriend? " Jungkook asked.
The two of us were sitting on the edge of a lake. Dangling our feet at the relaxing water and watching the clouds pass us by.
" Not really. I only though of studying and just finishing school " I shook my head. " how about you? Any girlfriend? "
" Official, no. I went to some blind dates but I honestly hated all of them. " He admitted sighing. " they were planned either by Jimin hyung or my Omma. "
I smiled in amusement " How odd. You're considered the school's idol yet you never had a girlfriend. Although you have a wide fanbase " I teased.
" Whatever. I was only waiting to court you " He excused annoyed. I blushed awkwardly and turned to look at the opposite site.
I felt my phone vibrate inside my bag. I took it out and raised a brow at the screen. Answering the call
" Moshi moshi? "
" Mijoo-ya. How are you? " Suho's voice rung in my ear. I smiled.
" Hey oppa. I'm really great ! And you? Hows buisness and life? " I asked.
" They're all the same; boring and always too much for me to handle. Anyway, You have any plans for this weekend? " Oppa asked.
I quirked an eyebrow again " Like the next weekend? I don't think I do .. "
" Perfect. Then you'll visit me this time " Jungkook gave me a pouty look, seeming to hear our conversation.
" do I come alone or .. ? " I asked unsure.
" Is there anyone you want to bring along? " He asked, seeming a bit excited.
I looked at Jungkook, expecting an answer. Jungkook widened his eyes for few seconds before nodding. I broke a smile " Yes oppa. I'd like to bring Jungkook with me. If that's ok with you "
" Why though? I thought you two were rivals. " Suho's statement made me think hard of how to tell me status about me and Jungkook to him.
" Umm .. We're.. Kinda .. Ya know ... Dating? "
" ..... SAY WHAT ?! "
~~~
After I hung up on Suho's long ass rant about me dating someone, Jungkook decided to walk me home.
" His reaction is priceless " Jungkook shook his head.
" He's a drama queen so it's normal. " I shrugged with a small laugh.
" Yeah .. " Jungkook stuffed his hands in his hoodie a d kept a small smile on. I unknowingly smiled at him and copied him.
" Here's your building. " Jungkook mutters.
I stopped and looked at the building with a sigh.
" What's wrong? " He asked touching my shoulder.
" Nah. It's ok " I smile at him. He was about to say something but he was interrupted by his phone.
He accepted the call " Hello? "
" w-what?! B-but that's too soon ! Omma jebal.. I .. I don't know ! " He was having a crisis on the phone with his mom. I felt worried for him, I was worried that he might of been kicked out again .. Or worst, being compared.
" Arraseo.. I'll do my best .. " He mutters and then hangs up. His eyesight was focused on his shoes.
I held his shoulders " Yah .. Waegurae? " I asked worried for his sulking.
" My hyung is coming home tonight with his fiance.. " he paused.
" How's that a bad thing? " I asked again, worriedly.
" My mom just told me to ask my girlfriend so we will go and have dinner with them .. "
I blinked. Wait ..
OoooooooooOoooooh..
" H-how is that a bad thing? " I asked once more.
" I .. Really don't want you to iteract with my parents because they might seem scary to you .. " He said looking into my eyes.
Wait, so he sees me as his girlfriend?
" Scary? The only thing thqt I'm scared of is clowns. When will you pick me up? "