.: Jeon Jungkook :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I sighed and dangled my feet from the bed.
The dinner was over. It was so damn awkward, no one spoke a word after the food was served. It was just the way rich people eat, with silence. I was surprised that Jungkook was so quite and said nothing. What was worst, his dad kept sending both Jungkook and I side glances.

After the dinner was over, Jungkook sent me to his room because his parents asked to talk with him. I was worried, And sure that it was about me.
This is what you call, the moment of truth.
I stood up and looked at the pictures on his wall and desk. It was mostly Jungkook with the rest of BTS or with his hyung. And one pucture with his mom, dad and hyung too.
I wish I can take a picture with him .. Oh !
I smiled secretly and waited for the guy to show up.
Moments later, I started to feel very bored. I roamed in his room trying to distract myself, until my.eyes landed on a notebook on his study desk.
Curiously, I opened the notebook to see snall doodles on the first page. I smiled, the doodles were cute. I flipped to the next page, more cute doodles came to sight.
I flipped to the next page and furrowed my eyebrows.
Who is this .. ?
I heard footsteps nearing so I closed the notebook and hurried to sit on the bed like nothing happened. As soon as my butt landed on the mattress, Jungkook came through the door.
He had a frown on his face which worriwd me.
" Hey .. What happened? " I asked.
" Nothing much really. Just .. Discussing my hyung's wedding " He replied lightly and sat next to me.
" What about it?"
" They thought it will be nice to hsve it next month. " He said leaning back on his arms.
" And you're sad that your hyung is gonna get married? " I teased.
" Ani .. Just .. The wedding will be back in Busan and you don't wanna go right? " He admitted.
I stayed silent. Wait, so if his brother gets married, I'll be invited?
" That's whats bothering you? " I asked with a raised eyebrow.
" Kinda " He said.
" I'll.. Be there " I weakly promised. " It's your hyung's wedding .. I won't miss it " I made a vow.
" Really? " He said with hope.
" Mmhm. I'll do my best " I nodded.
" one more thing .. " He frowned deeply making me feel really uneasy. " Wh-what? "
" I .. Can't tell you when you're looking at me .. " He looked down at his lap.
" I'll close my eyes then .. " I volunteered. He bit his lower lip and nodded once.
I closed my eyes but focused to hear him " The thing is .. " he became silent making more nervous.
I felt soft pair of lips attach on mine making me snap my eyes open. He gave me no space to move or detach but closed the gap more by hugging me close. I felt too shy and couldn't respond to his move. He pulled away, eyes half lidded.
I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I try to pull back to create some space between us to which I successfully did. I stuffed my hands between my legs shyly.
" Yah .. " He lightly called.
" Y-yeah? " I stuttered without looking at him.
" Saranghae Mijoo noona. "
My heart wouldn't stop beating fast and loud, I closed my eyes and tried to think of something to say back to him. He said I love you to me so many times, each time I gave him a disappointing response.
But ..
Not today.
" Nado saranghae.. Pabo Jungkook " I confessed back.
" .... FINALLY ! " He suddenly exclaimed falling back on his bed, back first.
I smiled at his antics.

It became a silent. None of us said a single word to break the silence. For almost 15 minutes, all I did was stare at the wall i front of me.
I dare look at Jungkook who was laying down with hesitation.
I facepalmed, this pabo fell asleep ! I sighed in amusement, no wonder why he didn't say anything.
I loomed over him with a smile, he looked so bunny-like when he sleeps. I poked his cheek gently and then an idea.smacked me in the head.
I grinned and took out my phone, going over to the camera app, I turned the flash off and focused the picture on Jungkook's sleeping face.
Snap ! Yes, A picture to ..
Blackmail him with muhahahaha ! You thought i'd keep this picture just because he's cute? I still like bullying him !
I pulled the blanket over to cover his sleeping form and tip toed to the door, I turn off the light and exit the room, gently shutting the door.
" Oh? Jungkook's girlfriend " A deep voice startled me. I looked up at the taller man; Jungkook's dad.
" H-Hello again sir " I greeted awkwardly.
" I have a word for you " He said and walked ahead, motioning for.me to follow.him.
I nervously walked behind Mr. Jeon as I fiddled with my dress. I was.a nervous wreck !
He entered a large room, the library of this house ! Holy shit, this room is like the room of my.dreams !
I gaped at all of the books around, neatly shuffled on the shelves without a speck of dust.
" You like books? " He asked sitting down on the chair that had a table set infront of it.
" Yes.. Books are a great.. World. " I voiced my weird thought out.
" come have a seat. " He gestured to the chair infront of.him.
I strutted over to sit infront of him and fidgeted, looking at my.lap.
" For many years .. " He began, flipping a page of the book he held. " Jungkook wasn't a pleasing son. " He admitted with no hint of regret. I flinched slightly, was this his opinion in his own son?
" But for some reason lately, he have been too tight with his works and chores and studies as well. " He glanced at me briefly.
" He said he wanted to change for the sake of someone. " he said.
Wait, Jungkook did?
" S-sake of someone? " I repeated.
" And that someone, is obviously you. " He set the book down and looked at me straight in the eyes.
" Let's make a deal, Yang Mijoo. " He said, folding his hands on the desk to set his chin on them. I tilted my head.
" A deal? "
" You keep on humouring my son so he can finish his job well, and I'll pay you how much you want. " He offered.
I felt like the world stopped spinning for a moment.
How much I wanted? Finish his job well?
" I'm not following sir .. " I tried to clear my head and just imagine that this wasn't the real conversation.
" Someone like you, with no parents, is sure in need for money for many things in the future. That's why you are after my son, who fell in your trap. " He easily said.
I can feel my insides flip out in anger. The food I had earlier was threatning to come out any second.
Fuck, controle your anger Mijoo.
" In exchange for your affection towards my problem child, I will pay you 1.000.000 every year. How does this offer sound? " He offered with a slight smirk.
I felt my heart clench in both anger and sadness. Jungkook has to live and accept being this man's son?
I stand up, making the chair behind me screech back.
" I bave no intentions or desire for your money or your son's money as well. " I spoke icily, surprising myself that I can muster this.
" I see Jungkoom as a man. I see him as someone special to me. Do you think I care about money? I may be without parents, but I'm a fighter. A solo fighter, I don't need thing such as money from you to back me up. " I said my words with pained heart. Jungkook must of went through so much because of his father.
" And you can't buy me. I don't intend to leave Jungkook behind and I don't intend to accept any offer you make. Have a nice day sir " with that, I turn on my heel and walk in a straight line to the door. I open the door only to see a frozen Jungkook standing there with wide eyes.
" J-Jungkook.. ? " I felt scared for split second. He immediatly got a tight grip on my wrist and pulled me out hurriedly from his house.
Somewhere, with him only.