.: Got7 :.

Mijoo's pov :

" whose your friend? " The guy asked.

I was mentally pouting. Mira ha9s another hoe friend ..

" This is Mijoo, my babe. If you hit on her, I'll hit you " Mira warned, getting a tight grip on my wrist.

I let myself get dragged by Mira. Standing awkwardly with her when she lets out a dramatic gasp.

" BAM BAM ! "   NOONA ! "

I shouldn't of come. Potato mode is on already.

I watch as Mira hugged the taller guy who she randomly screamed his nickname, I think.

" Ok kids, meet my bub, Mijoo. Now some of you wonder; where did Mira noona meet this hot chick? Anawer is, bathroom. " I almost snorted at her speech that made the unknown males look impressed at her.

" at least you found someone pretty. Do you know what we find in male bathrooms? Co- " " -the hell did I ask Jb? " Mira snorted.

" Jb .. " I repeated the nickname weirdly. Justin Bieber?

" Nah bae not that guy. Welp, time for intro. You know the drill boys, " Mira ordered.

" I'm Jaebum. Jb for short " he introduced with a cute smile.

Ok woah. Can you not smile boy?

" I'm Bambam. No need to know my real name because you won't be even pronouncing it " Bambam offered a handshake.

I shrugged and shook his hand " Yang Mijoo at your service. "

" Oh I forgot to mention. My bae over here is actually Jungkook's girlfie. " Mira suddenly announced.

I gave her a weird look. Why'd she announce that?

" Oh ! He actually got a girlfriend before I did?! " A new guy gasped, randomly slamming the kitchen door open.

" I'm Yugyeom by the way. I've known Jungkook for years now " I made an 'oh' sound in understanding.

" so wheres my cousin? Did you sacrifice him the way we planned? " Mira shared an evil look with Bambam.

" You're planning to sacrifice me? " Mark appeared from the kitchen, holding a coke can.

" Hey Mijoo, long time no see. " Mark smiled.

I smiled back " Hey. Busy with the school trip I guess "

" So I wanted to stay at Mijoo's since my parents are out of town. But guess what? " Mira dramatically paused, drawing all of their attentions.

" there is no food ! " she cried out. The rest all gasped and gave me shocked faces.

" ok I can tell why you're so dramatic Mira " I stated. These guys seem really fun.

" It's called upgrading your life to an interesting level. " Bambam corrected.

" Hey ! You're not that normal either ! You almost threw a fork at a teacher when we got punished in the trip " Mira accused.

" But I didn't " I argued.

" But you almost did. That counts " Yugyeom supported.

" I advice you not to argue with any of these people if you want to survive the night, Mijoo. " Mark stood by my side and adviced.

" HEY ! " everyone shouted at the same time.

" No wonder why you're always here Mira. " I smiled.