.: He is special to me :.

Mijoo's pov:

The new phone's song rung loudly in the silence of the morning. Tapping on the turn off thingy on the screen, I groaned and rolled over my to my bacl and stared at the cieling with sleepiness in my eyes.
" I don't feel too well .. " I mutter clutching my pained stomach.
Uh oh .. No please ..
I cried and cursed in several languages as I went to the bathroom.
It's that time of the month.
I grumbled so many colorful words and limbed back to my bed. Diving back into my blankets and wrapping myself into a human burrito and trying to fall back asleep. I'm skipping school today for sure.
~2 hours later~
I groaned in deep pain. Cramps are too fucking much (y'all can notice that I wrote that in the same day)
I was on brink of tears, what got my attention is my phone ringing loudly.
I picked it up with a scowl " What? "
" someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed " Jungkook chuckled.
I sighed " mian. I'm a bit sick and in a bad mood. " I mutter into the phone.
Pause for 2 minutes.
" u-uh .. " did he figure it out? " Do you need anything? "
" I feel depressed and hungry. I feel like eating chocolate ice cream with hot cocoa "
" um.. I'll get you some after school " he said a bit awkwardly.
" No. It's ok I don't feel like it anymore " I said trying to supress the pain of the sudden attack. But I couldn't so I ended up groaning in pain.
" forget it. I'm on my way to you " He stated.
" Wait no. Finish school first you pabo " I grunted.
" Fine fine. I'll see you later "
" Yes. Tell your hyungs I say Hi and tell Taehyung that I'm sorry I can't spend the promised day with him " I said hugging my blankets, feeling the urge to hug someone is so powerful.
" Yea yea whatever. " I can imagine him rolling his eyes.
" Bye "
" Bye "
After hanging up, I put the phone on my nightstand and moaned in pain and depression.
I hate this time more than anything in the world. It's where I become (Or all girls become) so fucking sensitive and annoying (like me tbfh) and overally, Very depressed. I spend the first 2 days crying and remembering every single sad thing that happened in my life and make my condition even worst. And there will be no one to comfort me.
I sighed as my headache acted up. I covered my face with the blankets and curled my legs up and hugged them, trying to ease the pain. Closing my eyes, I try to search for some peace.
××××××××××××
I rubbed my eyes and yawned, kicking the blankets off, I headed to my door that was being knocked severally. I slinged it open and scrunch my face at Jungkook who stood at a distance that I can clearly say, he's a bit scared.
" Come in " I literally left him to enter the apartment and to close the door and to follow me to my room. I re-dived into my bed and wrapped myself in the usual human burrito.
Jungkook entered my room and set down a plastic bag.
" How was school? " I sniffed.
" It was school. What do you expect? " He rolled his eyes sitting infront of me but a bit far. Like at the end of the bed.
" Is it safe to be around you? " He asked unsure.
" no. I might attack any moment " I said sarcasticly but he seemed to take my words seriously as he awkwardly fidget in his place.
It was silent. An awkward one that is. And the pain hasn't gone away yet and it feels so embarrassing to groan or try to express my pain in this situation.
I layed on my side, still curled into a burrito in my blanket, my eyes slowly closing. Until they shut completely.

Jungkook's pov :
What do I do now? I can't let any kind of temptation take over me. She's clearly in physical pain. What do I do?!
I hesitated before picking her body that was burried in her blankets and set her down comfortably on the bed.
I feel so sorry for her and all the girls in this world. ( you should smh )
I covered her with her blanket and tried to make my leave but she tugged on my arm harshly, catching me off guard.
" Don't go please .. " She sniffed. My heart clenched at her sight. " It feels so lonely and depressing here .. "
I sat down beside her laying form on the small space she created by curling into a ball.
I hesitated before shyly petting her head.
Holy shit I feel sorry for her but happy for myself.
Once she purred as an answer, I continue to pet and rub her head. Feeling her hair through my fingers made me feel a bit hazy.
Stupid hormones.
" Jungkook .. " she mutters.
I immediatly retrieve my hand quickly, fearing that she might caught on to what I'm feeling even though it's impossible.
" Y-yeah? "
" .. I think you're the best mind reader .. " she mutters snuggling into her blanket as her eyes were half lidded.
I tried swallowing the lump that was forming in my throat.
" Am I? "
" Yup. It's just a coincidence though right? " She asked.
" Maybe .. " Or maybe not.
" You always show up when I'm feeling very down and manage to cheer me up " She half smiled.
My heart beats quickened as I try to convince myself that this is a normal thing to say.
" Um .. You asked me this but I never asked you .. " I croak out. She raised a sleepy eyebrow.
" What am I to you? " I managed out. Feeling a bit flustered and at the same time, nervous of her answer.
" hmm .. "
Come on. You're killing me ..
" Best friend? " she asked or answered.
Disappointed.
What did I expect?

Mijoo's Pov :
Now that I think about it, Jungkook does show up at the best times. Or more like worst times for me.
How does he do that?
But I don't mind.
Because he's going a great job in cheering me up. It's odd.
" Best friend? " Was my unsure answer. Didn't we have this deal few days ago? Did he change his mind or what?
His face didn't change but he stood up anyway, " I gotta go. "
I sat properly and felt really disappointed that he can't stay a bit longer.
" Alright .. It's late anyway " I nodded understanding. It is 6 pm after all.
A knock on my door startled the both of us as he turned to look questionably at me.
" I dunno. I wasn't expecting anyone. " I shrugged.
" I'll get it " He stood up and went out of my room to open the door.
In few moments, familiar voices were coming closer as someone barged into my room.
" Mijoooo ! " V oppa growled out.
I tilted my head " Hi? "
" You cancled today's date with me to spend it with Jungkook ?! " He asked looking hurt.
I widen my eyes " What? No ! "
" But that's how it seems like " He pouted.
" Chill Tae. Can't you see she's sick? Plus she asked Jungkook to buy her somethings " Jimin oppa patted V oppa's back.
I nodded furiously at Jimin oppa's save.
" But why are you sick? You look ok? " V oppa asked confused.
I suddenly blushed furiously and covered my entire head in embarrassment in my blanket.
" Yahh Kim Taehyung ! " Jungkook slapped the back of his head.
" she's sick and that's it. "
" Yahh show some respect. I'm your hyung " V oppa whined.
" Umm .. I think we should all leave now " Jimin oppa nervously said.
I was on brink of tears for no damn reason.
" I-I think so too " I sniffed.
" Aw shit. Mianhae Mijoo-yah. I'll do anything for your forgiveness " V oppa begged, trying to uncovered my face. But I didn't budge.
" Hyung " Jungkook literally picked up V oppa and threw him on his shoulder, I peeked in amusement at their behavior.
" we're going home. And that's it "

Jungkook can read my emotions easily. How is it easy?
Maybe. Maybe because he's somewhat special.
I'm gonna go with that. Jungkook is special, to me.