.: Last farewell :.

Mijoo's pov :

My heart clenched as I look around the old shack. Using the flashlight in Jungkook's phone provided light for us to see what's inside the worn out small structure.

" There's a box there " Jungkook pointed his light at the corner.

The two of us walked over to the box. I was growing more nervous with each step I took.

Jungkook took the lead and carried the medium sized box, out of the old shack, to the outside world.

" What do you think? " I asked staring at the box.

" I'm not sure .. although I'm kind of excited even though it's not for me, " Jungkook chuckled.

I smiled at him; " Shall we open it? "

" Yup. "

My hand came accross the box, I ripped the box open, eagerly anticipating what dad has for me as a present. 

I took a deep breath and reached for the item inside the box; I squinted to see and let out a soft gasp.

" YOU WIN "

" You win .. ? " Jungkook repeated confused.

I held the paper in my hand and flipped it to the back, seeing another message written in the back of the paper.

Your mom is honestly giving me her stink eyes; you know how that scared me. But I'm proud that you overcame your fear in entering this shack.
But that's not all of it. Uh-oh, your mom is giving me another round of stink eyes.
This is the last thing I'll tell you to do. Mijoo, my eomma will pick you as the heiress. I already talked to her and she told me everything. I was suppose to be the heir but I didn't want to from the very beginning.
I'm sorry that I burdened you with the title of the Yang heiress. But I know my princess will do the right thing that benifits everyone in the faamily; after all, you are a fair queen that hates injustice like you always tell me.
I, for some reason, had a feeling that I won't walk all the way with you in your entire life. You reading this message proves I'm right. If not, then it's propably your mom whi ripped my heart out and now she's pinching my nipples amd it really hurts.

I swear your appa raised you like a son rather than a daughter, Mijoo -Your eomma.

I wiped the tears that fell like a waterfall from my eyes. Jungkook had me in a hug while I read the last message they left me.

Take care of yourself and Mino. We both love you very much, both of you. I trust my Mijoo to be the man and woman. I trust you with everything you do. Live well my precious kids. And remember, tears aren't for you. Only smiles are.

Yang Jihyun and Zhou Meilin.

I was sobbing hard at this point. My pained heart slowly unfroze as the pain left, only a small part of sadness remained there. Appa and eomma hated crying more than anything. They cried so much before they had me, they went through hell just to get married and for eomma to be pregnant.

" It's all good now Mimi. They are in good hands, " Jungkook sweetly whispered, holding me close to his chest.

I leaned on him, sniffing as my tears still ran down my cheeks.

" J-Jungkook .. "

" yes baby? "

" I want a break from e-everything " I hicced.

" You got it love. I'll do everything I can to give you that, " He promised, stroking my hair gently. Making the small sobs and whimpers dry down in my throat.