.: Erase :.

Mijoo's pov :

" It's fucking near. "

" Heo Youngji ! No swearing ! " Eomma scolded in anger.

" Mianhae .. I'm getting unnecessarily nervous and scared " Youngji whimpered in fear.

" It's alright sweetheart. Your parents will be here in less than an hour " Eomma comforted.

" It'll be great eonnie. This is the day you've waited for right? Your dress is beautiful, Oppa finally wrote his vows. Everything in it's right place " I comforted.

" you're right .. Ahh, what am I sulking for, I gotta go get ready to pick my family from the airport ! " Youngji being the easily comforted human she is, stood up squealing as if she wasn't scared or nervous few seconds ago.

Me and Eomma shared a look before shrugging at eachother with a small smile.

" Mijoo is here? " I snapped my head to whoever called me.

" Yeobo? What's wrong? " Eomma asked her husband.

" I thought she was with Jungkook. " He answered sitting down. 

" He had some things to take care of so he left. Why? " I answered his previous statement.

" since you're here, how about you call your aunt that owns that studio to hire a photographer? " he suggested.

" Oh right. I don't have her number, but I can go there. " I stood up.

" But sweetie, you can't walk a lot " Eomma also stood up, being worried.

I smiled assuringly at her " I'm alright Eomma, I took my pills. And I really want to walk around Busan, it's not that far from here. " I assured.

" Actually, my old house is just around the corner of this street. " I mention.

" is it? " Jungkook's appa asked in surprise.

I nodded my head " Yeah. "

" I always wondered. What is your father's name? " He asked interested.
"

" Yang Jaehyun " I answered with a small head tilt.

It was silent for few seconds, Jungkook's dad stood up with his eyebrows furrowed, he stroked his chin " I'll be back later, " he excused.

" what's wrong? " I asked confused.

" Oh nothing sweetie, " eomma smiled nonetheless " when will you go to your aunt? "

" Oh, right. " I stand up slowly. " I'll go now, call me if you need anything. "

She cooed " same goes for you Mijoo. Be very careful. "

" You too Eomma. "

+++

The walk was very nerve-calming. I really needed it. The air is fresh, the weather is nice. People are out walking, smiling and talking.

It was really calming.

I took my sweet time to reach my aunt's photography shop. I was merely a block away from there now.

I hoped for the best.

I stopped infront of the shop. I became nervous all of sudden. My hand landed on the handle of the glass door.

I pushed it open to let myself inside the fancy shop. The decoration were still pretty. Everything was neat and fancy.

" welcome ! How can I- .. " the woman halted in her words upon spotting me.