.: Busan (2): a new friend? :.

Mijoo's Pov :

The ride in the bus was bumpy and uncomfortable. I also really envied Mira for being short because she's curled in the seat beside me and sleeping soundly. (totally me lmao).

I grumbled lowly and dared steal a look back to see that Jungkook was sleeping while resting his head on V's shoulder.

Awww how cute ! I suddenly ship them ..

I rested my back on the bus's seat and waited for the arrival, I'm dead sure I won't be able to sleep a wink.

×××××××
" Hey wake up " I nudged Mira, trying to wake her up.

Honestly, I hated seeing her sleeping while I can't.

" What happened? " she rubbed her eyes and sat properly.

" we're 10 minutes away from the hotel " I informed her.

She streached her arms, also lucky because she can strech her legs as well from the under the seat infront of us.

Jeez, being tall isn't all that great sometimes. (author can relate asf)

" everyone ! " almost everyone in the bus turned to look at Mr. Han who suddenly sid that battle-cry.

" We've finally arrived ! "
××××××
" My legs are so numb .. " I complained standing next to Mira.

" Me too .. " Jungkook wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

" I envied your small body Mira .. " I muttered evilly.

" Hey ! I heard that ! " she whined. " But hey, seems like being tall isn't too great aye? "

" at least she can reach the top shelf. " Jungkook bluntly and savagely commented.

Mira gasped in Korean " YOU LITTLE FU- " " Tuan Miranda ! " Mr. Han scolded making the 2 groups giggle slightly.

" he insulted my height ! "
" Noona .. He's Jungkook, what do you expect? " Jimin deadpanned.

" he looks like he went through a lot because of you " I nudged Jungkook's ribs. He chuckled evilly.

" Most of group 1 and 2 are boys. We only have 2 girls in this group so they'll be sharing a room. "

" YES ! " Mira grinned at me. I grinned back " hell yeah ! "

Jungkook grumbled from beside me " I hate her... "

" Oh come on, she's already dating Namjoon so she won't jump me .. I hope " I muttered the last part.

" she better not " He mutterd evilly.

" Now, all of you split to your rooms and unpack. And we'll meet here at 12;30. Good luck " Mr. Han ordered. He brought a box that contained small pieces of papers.

" Here you have bunch of numbers on each paper. The number is your room's number " Mr. Han said. " Take a paper and then split with your partners to your rooms "

Mira held my hand and literally dragged me to pick our room's number. I didn't care anymore as long as I have my friend as my roommate so any room would do.

" room number #331 " Mira read outloud and looked at me.
I shrugged my shoulders " well? Let's move our asses then "
×××××××××
" Hey Mi " Mira called from the bathroom that we had in our room.

" Yeah? " I called back.

" are you worried about that gang that chased you? " She suddenly asked coming to sit on her bed.