.: Confessions and fights :.

Mijoo's Pov:
I was a statue in my seat. Both of my hands were clamped shut on my mouth as my eyes were wide. Staying in the same state for almost 6 minutes.
Jungkook was just as frozen and shocked as I was. Even though he's the one who started this..
Finally, regaining my senses back, I can feel my face boiling as I stood up and let out a wild growl at him .
" GET YOUR ASS UP SO I CAN KICK IT !!!! " was the first sentence that I said to Jeon Jungkook after he stole my first kiss. Romantic huh?
NOT !
HOW DARE FHIS PUNK DO SUCH DARING THING LIKE THAT?! does he even know what he's doing to me?! I'm so confused !!
" Mianhae .. " he mutters standing up. I was so shocked but I took like 4 steps back in case he wanted to try anything else.
Is he really sorry?
" Why... The .. Hell ... " I croak out through my weak state.
" Ani .. I'll just leave .. " he mutters walking towards the door.
I felt my blood boil in anger as I stomped over to the door and kicked it shut.
" You listen to me you bitch " I growl. " you got some explaining to do. Don't expect to just do that and then run away "
" do you think I'm running away? " He asked with a sarcastic smile.
" Then why the hell are you walking away? "  I asked with an equal amount of sarcasm.
" If you think it's wise for you to let me stay any longer, then you're wrong. " his eyes narrowed.
" I don't care. You listen, I want you to explain. "
" Fine. You're so stubborn and annoying " he rolls his eyes to whih I respond by hitting his arm with all the force I had. To which he doubled over in pain as he glared at me. I glared back and literally stood in fighting position.
" that wasn't wise at all. You're testing my patience " He growled out, getting a tight grip on my wrists. I was staring dead in the eyes. He continues to push me until I hit the wall behind me. He took it as a chance to pin my wild and painful arms. I assume he wants to stop me from hurting him any further.
" You are the worst thing in my life " He growled.
I flinched.
Why did that sentence hurt so much?
I know why. I am attracted to you.
" You know why? " he tightened his grip. " Because you make everything so hard for me. "
" When did I ever do that? " I cried out in anger. Who the fuck is making things hard?! It's him ! He's the one who suddenly started acting affectionate and considering ! Then kissing me out of blue then trying to escape didn't help at all !
" I'm painfully in love with you when you just .. Just .. " he struggled with his words.
My attempts in breaking free from his tight grip ended as I stare in shock at him.
Eyes wide and mouth agap, I tried to let that sink in.
" You .. Are making things hard for me because of how crazy I turn whenever a male approach you. Or when you talk about Jimin or Suho. Or when any human tries to take intrest in you ! " He growled out loosening his grip a bit. Bad choice boy.
I broke free and pushed him hard, he stumbled back mid way in the middle of the living room.
I pushed him once more to make him fall on the couch.
" I don't think you have the right to do that ! Not after all of the games you played with other girls ! " I said getting more sensitive. He regained his composure and stood up, walking to me and thinking he can catch me again but I dodged him and ran all the way to my room. I shut the door and lock it as a lump formed in my throat.
Why am I denying him when I already admitted that I like him? Why am I making a big deal out of this?
Why?
Because it's a new feeling.
" YANG MIJOO ! " he roared banging on my locked door.
I slid down the door and let my tears fall.
" Why is it so hard? " I cried out. After crying that sentence out, his banging stopped.
" Why is it hard to like you Jeon jungkook?! Why is my crush on you this dangerous?! " I screamed out.
Silence was all I received. Tears ran down my cheeks as I close my eyes.
" my crush on Kim Namjoon was innocent and harmless .. Yet, my crush on you made me feel jealousy, anger, annoyance and confusion.. Why is it easy for you to figure out how I feel? " I cried out loudly. I started to pant and was met by another round of silence.
I sobbed and assumed that he just left while I was talking bullshit to no one in particular.
You're so pathetic Mijoo. He's right. I am making things harder ..
But it's all because I'm scared.
My eyes heaved and I didn't bother to struggle and keeo them ooen. Closing them and trying to search for some peace in this shitty day.
×××××××××
I opened my eyes and groaned in pain. My neck was hurting me for sleeping in this uncomfortable position. Checking the time, I see it's already 1:30 Am. My head was a mess as well was my mental condition.
I stood up. Having the urge to go and pee, I opened the door but furrowed my eyebrows when I realized the door was still locked. Thus, causing the memories from today slapped me hard.
I unlocked the door and stspped out of the door but froze in shock.
Jungkook was leaning on the wall next to my door. Eyes shut, seeming to be asleep.
He didn't leave?
He didn't say anything?
I debated on what to do. What do I do? I racked my brain for any thoughts but none came to me.
I went quitely to the bathroom and did my buisness there. Once I finished, I went back to the hall and stared at the sleeping Jungkook.
His face wasn't resting as his body. I can clearly state that the position was very uncomfortable. Like my position earlier.
I couched to his height and hugged my knees, hiding my lips and nose. Letting only my eyes wander to let his feature sink in my head.
I painfully love you, he said.
But I only like you. Is that different?
" I like you, Jungkook. " I whispered. " and I hate you for making me rage like that .. My head hurts " I mutter.
" and like mine doesn't? " he mutters back opening his eyes to meet mine.
I was startled and immediatly stood up, ready to run inside my room until he grabbed my hand, this time, gently.
" you're the one running away now .m " He said in a broken voice. " You just said you liked me.. Why are you running away from me? " he asked standing up.
I'm asking myself as well, Jungkook. Why am I running away?
" I .. Have no answer .. " I chose to say honestly.
His face was blank and he stared at his feet.
" I .. I'm not backing down, Yang Mijoo. " He stated looking back at my eyes.
I find the courage to say " and who the hell told you to back down you fucking duck?! "