.: I Do :.

Mijoo's pov :

" this is a disaster ! Why is your makeup like this?! " Eomma hollered in horror upon witnessing Youngji eonnie's smudged makeup due to crying.

" What happened here? " I whispered to Jungkook who stood in distress, witnessing his sister-in-law crying for god knows what now.

" she had a huge arguement with hyung and he literally left just few minutes ago " Jungkook whispered back to me.

" you have got to be freaking kidding me ! " Eomma growled menacingly.

" guests are already gathering ! Why is that son of mine so stupid?! " she facepalmed rapidly.

" Why did this happen?! " Eomma asked Youngji.

" I don't know .. he just snapped when I asked him how do I look .. " Youngji's lower lip trembled and she broke again, crying like a baby.

I frowned deeply. What on earth is Junghyun thinking?

" Don't cry baby. I'll find him and beat some sense into his ass " oh wow, Eomma is furious, I can literally see darkness emitting from her.

" I'll take care of that stupid son of mine, Mijoo and Jungkook, please take care of things here for me " Eomma said, taking off her high heels and earrings.

Yup, a murder gonna happen today. Rest in (pieces), stupid groom.

" Go eomma " Jungkook grinned. I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow.

He pouted.

" Eonnie, I'll go call the makeup artist to fix your makeup and hair, ok? " I said.

She nodded solemnly, not even looking at me.

I was feeling really sad. How terrible is it to have your groom ruin your and his own wedding for a petty arguement that could of waited or solved wisely and quietly.

" I'll go and keep the guests busy for a while, ok? Good luck " Jungkook whispered the last part to me.

The lad left and closed the door behind him. The dressing room was messy, dresses thrown everywhere. Makeup tools and such.

" Mijoo .. do I look bad in this? Is this why he's not satisfied? " she asked me with watery eyes.

" Eonnie, you look absolutely beautiful in this. I don't believe this small misunderstanding happened because of how you look. Perhaps, he's feeling pressured and took it out on you. Either way, after eomma kicks his ass, I'm kicking his face "

She cracked a smile at me " Thank you Mijoo. Can I have a hug? "

I hug her with no hesitation, biting back a sigh and a cry.

How bad is this situation for her?

××××

" I'm sorry. "

I stared at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow, eyeing the scarred-out-of his pants Junghyun.

" what happened to him? And why do you look too happy? " I asked the happy Jungkook.

" well, this is the first time I witness him doing something bad and being punished for it. That's usually my thing "

I mused at the sight. Junghyun was literally ready to cry upon witnessing Youngji who couldn't stand looking at him at the moment. Youngji's parents and older sister, Hara, were standing awkwardly, too scared to interfere because Eomma Jeon was furious.

And she was holding a heel in her hand, in a not very nice way.

" Let's leave the two to talk. I mean, Junghyun to apologize to Youngji. " Eomma seethed.

" I'm out of here. " I was the first one to escape, followed by Jungkook.

" That was fun. " he stated.

" fun? Their wedding is this close to being ruined " I mentioned in annoyance.

" why are you so annoyed though? I had fun watching hyung's ass getting kicked "

" why am I annoyed? Because I imagined myself in her. If my groom didn't show up, I'd personally kick his damn balls and ruin his face " I growled out.

" ouch, considering I'm standing right here and you're threatening me in a not so direct way? " Jungkook nervously said.

" That means we're clear " I made my point clear with him.

" Yeah. About that, " he sped up a little to walk infront of me, stopping me from walking more.

" about what? " I suspiciously asked.

He gave me a bunny grin " I love you "

I was a bit taken back by his sudden words, shyness creeping up a little.

" I .. love you too Kook. What did you do? " I asked narrowing my eyes.

" nothing ! Jeez, I just wanted to tell you, meanie " he pouted.

I eyed him in suspicions, " I have a strong feeling you did something. "

" I'll do you instead "

" Jungkook babe, shut up "

××××

" I do " Youngji smiled at the priest then gave Junghyun a death glare.

I facepalmed. I was seated beside Jungkook and eomma, making me in the middle. Beside eomma was Jungkook's father. He literally had hos face covered, cringing at what's going on with his oldest son and his bride.

" This is such a happy day " Jungkook whispered in excitement.

" you are being weirder than usual " I gave him a side look.

" It's just a nic- weirder? Wow thanks " he rolled his eyes at my remark.

" I now, pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride " the priest finished the vows and everything well.

Youngji was still giving him a dirty look but well, he is Jungkook's brother alright. He didn't give a breathing shit and just kissed her, catching her off guard.

The audience clapped and stood up as a sign for happiness and respect.

" why did they argue again? " I asked eomma in a hushed tone.

" Junghyun was talking to his ex girlfriend that he invited her here. And you know, jealousy and boom. An arguement " Eomma rolled her eyes.

I cringed " I don't know whose in fault. Him inviting her or Youngji getting jealous when she's literally gonna marry him in the next hour "

" and that's why, my darling Mijoo, their asses needs to be kicked. Don't ever think about doing such thing in the future, understood, Jungkook?! " Eomma threatens.

He sulked " why me only? "

" because I love Mijoo that's why "

" but she's my lover. "

" yeah but she's my soon to be daughter in law therefore my position is higher than yours "

" Could you two not do this now? I swear none of you are normal. Mijoo, join me for a small chat and a drink " finally, Appa Jeon saves me from this arguement.

××××
It's been too long since I updated, this chapter has been written for too long but i never posted it.

Am not too satisfied with how it is, but perhaps I'll make it up in the next chapter.

A question :
What would you choose for a future career?