.: Unwavering Promise :.

Jungkook's Pov:
I sat bacl down on my the chair near my mother and leaned back on my chair.
" Suho oppa is the only one who cares for me geniunly "
No. He's not. You're very wrong, stupid.
" it was very pleasent. You're a darling Sooyoung-ah. " my mom smiled. But I know that her smile is not real, she is after all my mom.
" thank you " Sooyoung gushed with a stupid smile.
Fucking ugly is all I can say.
She had a short height, true she had a curvy body but she looked retarded with that amount of makeup on her face and her dyed blonde hair doesn't suit her at all.
She looks so typical. The typical daddy's babygirl spoiled type. I hate that type.
My type is definitely Mijoo. Yes, I finally admit to myself.
But whrn did this happen? I used to bully her and tease her day by day. When did I try to become friendly with her?
And really? Sidekick? That's the beat fucking thing you've got, brains?
" What do you say Jungkook-ah? Will it work for us in the future? " Sooyoung asked batting her lashes at me.
" I need time to think. " I fakely smiled. If I ruin this, I'm sure to be kicked out tonight.
Not that I mind.
" Ah. Very well then " my dad stood up while her dad did so too. They shook hands, as I stood up and shook hands with her dad too.

Leaving them to exchange their goodbyes, I headed straight out to our car. Mijoo left a long while ago making me huff.
Her world is similar to mine yet different. She had her fair share of pain and loneliness. And she thinks no one is bothering with her.
All except for Suho.
That pisses me off. But it's the truth, because of how I've been towards her. And actually, because of cold nature towards girls in general.
" Jungkook sweetie " Mom coos. I said nothing as I look at her with a raised eyebrow " Who was that girl you were with earlier? " she asked.
" .... " I say nothing as I avoid looking at her.
" you better not be fooling around, son. " Father said strictly, standing beside mom.
" I have something to say " for the first time in 6 years, I look straight into my dad's eyes and speak strongly. Which catch him off guard.
" what is it? " he asked, crossing his arms.
" I want to delay the marriage proposal. " I said, my voice has no hint of regret.
Dad can only raise a mocking eyebrow at me which put me in a bad mood. I hid my anger, trying to make my plan work.
" And why should I agree to that? "
" Because I love someone else. " I bluntly stated.
His mocking face morphed into an annoyed one " I don't care "
Ouch.
" I will change. Not for your sake only, but for my own. And for hers as well " I said.
" And you expect me to believe that? " He questioned.
" Honey please. " Mom begged, surprising me. Because she always never interferes in our buisness because dad would rage at her.
" Give him this chance only. " she said softly.
" Didn't I tell you not to- " " Please, father. " I cut him off.
" I swear on my life. I will change. I will study hard, get the highest grades possible and avoid troubles. And also finish all the work you give me. " I listed like Mijoo mentioned.
You're right. I only need to do what he wants and it's a thing I am able to do. This is better than being forced.
" And if you break your promise? " he asked.
" you can do whatever you want with me. " I gave my word. I can't back down.
" but also, you'll have to hear my opinions from now on. You and I are never on good terms " I spoke bitterly, " I want you to hear me out. "
" Very well then. This is your very last chance, Jeon Jungkook. And I hope that the girl you love is someone worthy of our name, if not, then don't bother " he said harshly and got himself in the driver's seat.
Mom smiled at me in relief " I hope you do well, son"
She got heraelf into the passenger seat while I got the back seat. Leaning back on the seat, I put my hand on my face. Trying to cool myself dosn.
" I did it. I faced him. I forced my decision on his. I feel so proud in myself. But I feel so happy because you made me realize what I was missing. A bit of patience and ..
Love "

Mijoo's Pov :
~Next day~
Mondays.
I hate them.
And I hate them even more because Oppa has to leave back to Gangnam.
" I hate your job " I grumbled.
He sighed. " I'm sorry "
" You were suppose to leave tomorrow." I grumbled more.
" I'm sorry Mijoo. "
I felt bad. It's not his fault that his company need their boss back for an emergency meeting.
" Gwenchana. But next time, you'll stay longer, right? " I asked hoping. He spread his arms wide for a hug " Of course "
I doved in and hugged him. Being with oppa made all of my loneliness go away. But I knew that he has to go eventually.
Thus bringing my loneliness back.
" Now you be safe. Eat well and hire that damn tutor. Also, eat more in home. As in, healthy food " He stressed the last sentence.
I giggled " Ok ok. Veggi pizza, healthy. No biggie " He sighed at my response.
" And please be careful from all humans. Be nice and stay out of troubles " He listed.
" I will. Oppa you'll be late for your flight " I remind him.
He panicks and drag his suit case, I helped him with laptop bag downstairs to his car.
" It was fun being with you. I'm relieved to see that this is how you turn out to be " He pet my head. " I'm a proud omma. I did well "
" Haha. Yes you are, Mom. I'll call you " with one last hug. He gets in his car and drive away. The smile I had infront of him morphed into a blank face.
" lonely .. Again " I sighed and went back up to my apartment. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator this time.
I reached my apartment and closed the door behind me. Sliding on it.
" I better get readyfor school " I mutter getting my ass up. Putting on my uniform and styling my hair in a high ponytail with my bangs swept to side this time.
I took my bag and the keys " I'm out " I called to nobody in particular.
When will I live with someone I love without being seperated?